Fishblight Mire Shatter myself, I don't care
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
All Welcome 
OOC: Open to anyone! Malila has stepped out to do some exploring!

After much debating, Malila had decided to take matters into her own paws. It was nothing against Rivenwood or the wolves that dwelled there, but she simply couldn't stay cooped up in that valley any longer! She personally believed she was having a rough go of it and reasoned that a much needed escape might do her some good. Her choice to leave the relative safety of her home had not come easy. She didn't exactly burst out of the gates, into the unknown with unbridled enthusiasm. A sheltered existence was all the young wolf knew. Crossing the threshold was a little un-nerving. 

Her departure was not meant to be a long term one. Malila considered this occasion just a lengthy outing, typical of most teenagers when they were going through a tough time. She would return once her head had cleared. She headed south, for many, many miles. Crossing through different territories and varied habitats. She was by no means a survivalist, but she had sense enough to watch out for the slightest hint of a packs border. Which thankfully, she found none of. What she did find though, was that somewhere along the road, god knows how far back, was that she must have taken a wrong turn.

Now she found herself swallowed in the thick of the most disgusting swamp like land. Never, had her paws touched such icky, slimy ground! It was wet, hot and humid. The dampness in the air weighed her fur down uncomfortably, where it would be sure to tangle in time. And the smell! It was like rotting flesh, or spoiled eggs. It burned her throat and eyes. Fighting back bile rising in her throat, she turned in a slow circle, growing desperate to get the hell outta here.
Messages In This Thread
Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 26, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - July 29, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 29, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - July 29, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 29, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - July 29, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 29, 2021, 09:47 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - July 30, 2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 30, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - August 02, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - August 13, 2021, 07:59 PM