Fishblight Mire Shatter myself, I don't care
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
He, in contrast to her diminutive stature, was absolutely huge. Intimidatingly so. Fortunately for her, he seemed like a gentle giant. His thick, almost floofy coat and coloration reminded her of her own, though dirtied by the brown-green muck. The white streaked between his eyes, with their fractured color of watery tones, also had her staring, struck by his overall uniqueness.

His reply made her ears fall slightly in disappointment. "T-that's okay. I kinda...just wanted to get some fresh air. Stretch my legs. But...I really must've taken a wrong turn..." She dipped her head low, not in fear, but in silly awkwardness. At least she was no longer alone. That was one plus right there. 

His manners were not lost on her, with the concerned question asked of her. "I um...I dunno. The mud is pretty thick...it nearly up to my elbows. But I can try..." Grunting in what might have normally been a cute, amusing way if not for her situation, Malila mustered up her strength, pulling up her left foreleg. Slowly, painfully so. The sludge clung on stubbornly with a wet suctioning squelch. After what had been a struggle of at least three minutes, her paw came flying free, along with several hefty chunks of gloop. A thin but sturdy branch of fallen tree limb caught her eye. She reached out for it with her freed paw, digits grasping, seeking.
Messages In This Thread
Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 26, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - July 29, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 29, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - July 29, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 29, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - July 29, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 29, 2021, 09:47 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - July 30, 2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - July 30, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Mustang - August 02, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Shatter myself, I don't care - by Malila - August 13, 2021, 07:59 PM