Greatwater Lake queen
70 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Necahual perhaps? IC winging

"tup me."
she had woken in pharaoh's bed, allowed to sleep as long as she had wanted. there was food to be had, and the beauty stole another hour in the warm water before she set off.
can't have a pleasure-house without culls. 
"which one o'yew will take me on then?" the pale woman shouted crassly to the skies. "i bring word from akashingo. there's a place for all tastes satisfied in that red 'ouse!"
153 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Shouting.

An ear swiveled, the golden agouti wolf shifting slightly on quick paws as he considered the words—foreign, perhaps? The voice distinctly feminine, yet jumbled. He huffed out a breath in silent debate.

His better judgement told him to keep moving, so of course he began to amble in the direction of the she-wolf’s cry. Bright molten eyes landed upon the lean figure—ghostly, almost, in against the lake’s scenery.

Initially, he had thought that perhaps she had been distressed from whatever she had been hollering about—but the delicate little thing almost seemed to just be traipsing about, shouting to the sky. He paused, wolfish brows lifting slightly as he closed some of the distance between them, surely noticed by now. “Everything okay?”
70 Posts
Ooc —
just as maggie was ready to turn round and set sail for more glowing locales, she was approached. 
maggie set her icefire stare on the taller figure as he came near. "right as rain now. ain't you a sight," the coyote declared, flouncing to close the rest of the gap between she and the man. "gold all over." she grinned lecherously up into his gilded face. "what brings king midas down to walk around wiv the rest of us?"
153 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A confident step, and the lissome woman was practically in his face. Compliments purred from her lips in a lilting accent and molten eyes studied her, uncertain if he should quirk a lip in warning or laugh outright at the angle she worked toward.

“Laying it on thick, aren’t ya? You don’t need to butter me up that much princess, if you need assistance with something.”

Maybe she needed help moving game—maybe, in turn, he could get a snack himself. Still, he stood his ground, muzzle canting only slightly as he studied the snow fur of the maiden—pink nose, pretty blue eyes. He could think of worse ways to spend his day. And at the very least, he might be able to gain some insight to the mountains and what had happened.
70 Posts
Ooc —
maggie caught him, quick as a wink. the young cull's eyes were on her, and maggie preened beneath his attention. "meant every word of it, oi did," she assured him in a sweeter voice than her usual crowing. 
"ain't 'elp oi need, prince. oi want a mournin' dove." rich meat, and took energy to catch. she'd eat well for a night and a morning if she was careful.
maggie stroked him with her eyes. "could be your princess in truth then."