Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
how disgusting, she said with her (now signature) cackle-giggle. witch knew slugs were slimy, having followed one's trail some weeks ago as she endeavored to sate her endless curiosity, but she had never dared to touch one. the pale child wasn't particularly afraid to get dirty— she often ventured into muddy places in pursuit of some interesting story or another— but something about that kind of goo was not something she wanted part of, put off by the smell. that druid had gotten it on her paws and struggled to clean it was confirmation that witch was right to dislike it!

but slugstone sounded like a lot of fun to look at, regardless, and so she followed her sister. the jaunt shook the sleepiness from witch's eyes and muscles, and she kept to druid's heels as her appeared to be looking for something. what, witch had no idea, but finally her darker sibling led her to a stack of moss-covered stones they had passed a few times already.

witch sat some distance away— safe from the slimy trails— to watch as a cornucopia of slugs moved in mystic patterns over earth and stone, the goo left behind glistening in the moonlight. her tail curled over her front paws and she hunched down, catlike, as bracelet moved suddenly to strike the nearest creature. witch watched the process with wide eyes, never having seen the snake eat before.

snakes must be a kind of wolf, she asserted, looking towards druid, they have fangs like we do! to make her point, witch peeled her lips back in a doggy-grin to show off her pearlescent canines.
members of rivenwood are welcome to minorly powerplay witch for continuity and cohesion; please just tag me! i will do my best to jump into tagged threads as often as i can.

current age ·

may 24 eyes open
may 27 milk teeth come in, begin weaning
june 3 standing & walking
june 8 ears perk up, play fighting begins
june 11 hearing & more teething
june 16 leave den accompanied
june 23 first words
july 7 eyes begin to change, limited vocabulary
july 14 allowed to be outside but close to den w/o supervision
july 17 allowed to roam pack territory w/o supervision
august 4 rapid growth begins; start losing milk teeth
august 12 fluent speaking
september 1 eyes fully transition to chartreuse
december 12 "young adult"
february 12 enter adult ranks
march 12 first heat
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM