Ocean's Breath Plateau i commune with nature
5 Posts
Ooc — killi
His next query brought into suspicion his claim that his memory of the woman was vague. It implied that he felt concern about Avocet's intentions; and why should he be concerned if he did not even know Gylfie? 

While the pale girl might have preferred him to be more upfront with her, she opted to look past it, instead looking at the question for what it was. Truthfully, it had stymied her. If Gylfie were to appear before her right now, she did not know what she would say. Avo glanced away, her ears lowering mildly as she fell into a moment of thoughtful, if confused, silence. When she spoke again, her voice had lost some of its edge. 

I suppose... I just have some questions for her. Crimson eyes studied the man again, blinking slowly. She left me when I was a very young child. My brother, too. We thought someone else was our mother, until recently.  It pained her to divulge this story to a complete stranger. But if he was someone who could link her to the answers she desired, he should know why she was asking questions.
Messages In This Thread
i commune with nature - by Valentine - September 08, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: i commune with nature - by Avocet - September 09, 2021, 05:50 AM
RE: i commune with nature - by Valentine - September 10, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: i commune with nature - by Avocet - September 12, 2021, 10:48 PM
RE: i commune with nature - by Valentine - September 14, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: i commune with nature - by Avocet - September 18, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: i commune with nature - by Valentine - September 18, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: i commune with nature - by Avocet - September 25, 2021, 04:41 AM