Ouroboros Spine i don’t want to set the world on fire
Loner
97 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
Limit Two 
for ink <3

the wolves of moonglow had returned to a home defiled by outsiders. troubling to the adults no doubt, but young lómion barely gave it a moment’s thought. he was only thankful to be returning to the familiarity of the spine.
he walked along an ice-covered path towards one of the only caches he’d known of. something clawed at the walls of his stomach, and he hoped to quell the uncomfortable feeling.
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
inkalorë was looking for lómion. they were often found either with one of their siblings or in pursuit of such company, so this wasn't unusual. they searched the spine at a happy trot, and eventually caught lómi's scent leading along an icy path. the ground hurt their paws, but they were determined to find him.
eventually their perseverance paid off. lómi! ink called excitedly, tail waving as they sped up to greet him with a nose to the cheek.
Loner
97 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
lómion rarely had a moment to himself. he’d keep close to his mother each day. and whenever he went off on his own, his chipper sibling would come running after him. he’d come to expect them.
inkalorë.
as exhausting as their enthusiasm could be at times, he’d never turn them down. he found comfort in their presence.
he stayed still as his cheek was touched in greeting, apart from a small smile.
i was going to get something to eat, he informed.
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
lómion smiled, which made ink smile too, but it occurred to them that he looked sort of tired. he usually looked tired. it always worried them. but then he mentioned food, and inkalorë was thoroughly distracted by it.
that sounds great! can i come with you? they asked immediately, stomach rumbling a little at the thought of eating. inkalorë often forgot to eat until they saw someone else eating, which made for more than a few awkward situations. as with everything, they dealt with it cheerfully and without much pause.
Loner
97 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
yes. lómion nodded briefly before continuing down the pack. there might be some food nearby.
if the adults had recently hunted that is. to that he assumed the answer was yes. there was always something to snack on in their stocks before the trip.
what did you think of it inkalorë? questioning thoughts slipped from his tongue. the journey i mean.
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
as expected, lómion agreed to the request. inkalorë trotted happily beside him, tail waving slowly, though it stopped for a moment at his question. the sway quickly resumed, however. inkalorë was silent as they considered their response.
it was cool! seeing new things is fun, they said, thinking back to all their experiences away from home. i met lots of wolves. there was a girl from a village by the sea with fur that was all red! her name was mireille.
Loner
97 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
seeing new things could be fun. lómion nodded slowly in agreement. though he wasn’t as enthusiastic about meeting new wolves as his sibling was.
they’d mentioned a girl they’d met with a name unfamiliar with him. but most of his curiosity lie with the location they mentioned. 
what’s the sea?