Ouroboros Spine I'm nobody, who are you?
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
All Welcome 
For @Qadira 

Anyone else is welcome to join as well ^-^

The wind carried a new scent.

This was found to be true as the man colored by dark fur spent the spare time of his morning to patrol and refresh Moonglow's borders.

None had passed word that new blood had entered their ranks. Inutsuk was, therefore, curious.

Venturing across the territory, eyes searched attentively. Somewhere, surely he would find them. As for where; this was unknown.
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Qadira found company as she patrolled Moonglow's borders. She gave a bark of greeting towards the male, though she did not know his name, she knew his face - he was one of Moonglow's members. "Greetings. I don't believe we've spoken before. I am Qadira, a mercenary." She bowed her head as she slowed from a trot to a walk. "It's good to meet you."
Physical Health (100/100)

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

It had been requested that company find him, and so it did.

A woman came to him. She was one he had not seen, just as she would say so of him.

Qadira. The name would be remembered, like all were.

Inutsuk. A name returned. Guardian of Moonglow and mate to Sivullik. Inutsuk finished, leaving the titles plain for her to regard as she so pleased.

A mercenary, so you say. How long has this land been your home? Although with an attempt to detect the length of her scent upon near earth, the answer was still unknown. Did she even know herself? Or had time passed by with haste that she could not determine the amount?

46 Posts
Ooc — The System
"Guardian - we are brothers-in-arms, then. We should spar together, sometime." Qadira would smile slightly, and when questioned, she answered, "I am very new here. I have travelled far from my homeland, always on the move. But, I may settle here - time will tell." So far, she was content with her life at the village; she spent her days patrolling, or else guarding the village. Then, she asked him, "And yourself, have you lived here long?"

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Brothers-in-arms. A new term to him, but perhaps something he could grow accustomed to.

Indeed we should. There is nothing more beneficial for a combatant than to know the capabilities of his brethren. When on the battlefield, it was indeed important to know who could handle what, and for how long. If one fell, surely, they all would.

A time of 5 months, if my count is right. He answered, regarding the query of time.

Moonglow has taught me much, as I am sure they will do the same for you... should you choose to stay, of course.

46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Hoping I'm doing this right... can they patrol and have it count for Qadira's mercenary trade?

With the promise of a spar, Qadira grinned. She motioned towards the path she'd been following, telling him, "I was in the middle of a patrol - would you care to join me? I am certain there are places I've yet to see within our territory."

She pondered moonglow and it's village - they truly were a family of sorts. She had found nothing to complain about yet, as the Sunman and Moonwoman had been very hospitable. "As of now, I am enjoying my stay, but my nature has always compelled me to wander, I'm afraid." It was the truth, but it was also true that she hadn't felt the urge to leave. She wondered, had she finally put enough distance between herself and her natal pack?

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

I should think so, yes.

The offer was simple, plain. Coincidental, even. Inutsuk had been prepared to patrol as well. Two sets of eyes were better than one.

The tawny man gave a nod of acceptance, tail swaying slightly behind him. I would be glad to. Once we're done, perhaps we can move onto that spar. I've found myself anxious to see what you can do.

It appeared that her heart would be loyal, but there was also a need for confirmation that she truly could serve her purpose here. 

He then began to walk onward, snout turning a slight to make sure she was following. If it was the lands she wished to see, then she would see them. 

46 Posts
Ooc — The System
we have several hours to spree if you're available!

Qadira nodded, bowing her head deeply. "That sounds marvelous. Perhaps after our spar, I might call you brother?" She quickly took up his right flank, adding, "In my culture, it is said that the bonds made through battle are stronger than all others." She would pause to mark, then scent the air for any dangers. Qadira looked to Inutsuk again, then smiled slightly.

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Inutsuk nodded thoughtfully, tail swaying gently behind him as he moved. It is true that bonds through battle can be defined as strength. The closer we are in combat, the likelier we will be to win. The same applies to hunting. It takes close connection to have such precision. He paused, then, considering the request she had made. I am not used to such formalities, but I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to. I should consider it an honor to have a sister-in-arms, especially considering I have no family of blood.

He watched as the woman parted to mark, then take a moment to taste the air. The man was impressed that she was attentive to her tasks. This would definitely be brought to Kukutux' attention, and maybe even Shikoba as well.
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
"Thank you, Inutsuk. I hope to prove worthy." Qadira had had brothers and sisters in the past - those made by blood, and those by battle alike - but they were likely all dead now. Or, she was dead to them. Qadira ignored this thought; her past was behind her. It no longer mattered. As they moved along further, Qadira stated, "Moonglow is very accepting of outsiders, it seems." Then, tone pleased, she added, "I am glad for it."

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Qadira's words hung over his head, leaving him deep in thought for a short moment. He saw no such thing as "finding worth". Why did she?

You are worthy, in your own right. It is but a matter of proving trust and respect. It was Inutsuk's hope that she understood his words and what they meant.

Moonwoman and Sunman will welcome any that may offer providence for Moonglow. Life is a game of survival. We all must play our part. If others are willing to play theirs, while also calling Moonglow family, then they will be welcomed. Inutsuk explained in the way he saw it.
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
this seems like a good place to end? <3

Qadira smiled, then dipped her head in assent. "I suppose you are right. Thank you." She felt grateful that they had taken her in, and she realized now she was growing increasingly fond of the moonwolves. Absorbed in her thoughts for the moment, Qadira paused to mark once more; her route was nearly over. "Shall we head back, then, and prepare for our spar?" She grinned, her dark jade gaze showing excitement.

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

The gesture of thanks was acknowledged, accepted humbly. Inutsuk didn't feel it was so much so a compliment. It was truth, in his eyes and those who saw alike him.

As Qadira paused, the tawny moved towards the opposite direction, finding a trunk to spray. 

"Shall we head back, then, and prepare for our spar?

Her voice drew a keen attention, ears pivoting to hear clearer.

The excitement could be seen as the query was bore from the lips. We've done enough here, so why not. He lifted a brow thoughtfully, curiously. Inutsuk was eager to test her. Such could be seen in his gaze.
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Inutsuk agreed, and Qadira smiled, her tail waving slowly behind her. She would turn then, to lead the way back, feeling more secure now that she was getting to know some of the wolves of the village.

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.