Sun Mote Copse heal her hands by kneading up the bread
170 Posts
Ooc —
antha couldn't help but smile a little at tessa's reticence, her modesty. she shot her a glance as she spoke, playful but chastising. she understood the instinct, of course. in time, she hoped tessa would see that issorartuyok was different. it was harder for her to trust, antha reminded herself; tessa had stayed when antha left, mired in the filth for the duration of her youth while her questing sister had been freed of it, had seen what lay beyond it. she would see too. one day.
she's too modest. tessa is a skilled midwife. she saved many lives back home, she looked back to issorartuyok, still smiling. i believe i would like to stay, yes. if my sister would be welcome, that is; we rarely part ways for long, and i can't imagine a home without her.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Antha - January 17, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Tessa - January 26, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Antha - January 27, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Tessa - February 08, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: heal her hands by kneading up the bread - by Antha - April 21, 2022, 12:30 PM