Tuktu Weir Engorge
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
She had forgotten, with his absence, how Jaganatha truly was. Her memories had painted him as benevolent — a father who had given everything for his children. But now, as she looked into his eyes and felt the weight of his scowl, she recalled a conversation she'd had with Vorilye. He had left, he claimed, to be free of Jaganatha. Vorilye had never been in Jaganatha's favor, not fully, and now she pondered one question: was she? Vex growled softly, her ears laying back against her skull as she rasped, "I've not forgotten, father." How could she? "I just did not expect you to turn up so... suddenly." But it was good, was it not, for him to be here? It meant their numbers had increased, but better yet, it meant more protection. Her father had always been intimidating.

As their conversation shifted, Jaganatha grew more angry; Vex, meanwhile, grew more tense, her fiery eyes narrowing warily. To learn that the rest of them, even her aunt and uncle, had abandoned... Vex's muzzle clenched down, and she hissed, "More names to add to my kill list. A pity," she sighed, shifting her weight, "I rather liked Auntie Visenya."

His anger became explosive as he learned of Vorilye's betrayal, and Vex could only listen, head bowed and ears tilted back as Jaganatha's voice grew progressively louder. When she could speak, Vex said quietly, fervently, "It was Violante! Her betrayal shattered our family! The black of her blood corrupted them all, it must be!" The Queen began to pace angrily, then, riled by her father. She shot him a swift gaze, then cried, half-joyous, half-hesitant, "But father, father, I bring the best news!" A slight pause, and she nearly panted in anxiety, "I — I am hopefully bearing true Cruor children! I thought... Vivaan was the most loyal — he was with me through the majority of my journey. He — he won the traditional fight to court me." She swallowed hard, heart pounding in her chest. Would he approve, or would he condemn her children as bastards, born out of wedlock, without his approval?
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

Messages In This Thread
Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 07:16 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 08:52 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 25, 2022, 09:30 AM