Tuktu Weir Engorge
14 Posts
Ooc — Butter
Jaganatha slowly untangled himself from his daughter and sank to his haunches, his demeanor still somehow imposing despite the relaxed stance. He took in all his daughter had to say, both of the example she had already been setting, and of what she knew of her siblings and he hummed roughly, deep in thought. He finally met his daughter's smoldering gaze once more and snorted in thought, as if making up his mind with himself. He took a moment to study her face before finally sharing his thoughts with Vex.

"Leave thoughts of finding your siblings to me... It seems you've much to do, and much to plan, if you're to bring your whelps into a home befitting a Cruor. We are above a life of petty familial land claims - our numbers must grow. And we must make sure every creature that draws breath in these Wilds learns to fear the TRUE dark heralds that deserve to bear our family's name..." Jaganatha paused briefly, licking spittle almost mechanically from his scarred maw before continuing.

"Henceforth, your siblings are Cruors by false heraldry only. Their claim to it, and to either of our meager mercies, is null and void. I found you easily enough, when purpose bade it... I shan't fail now in finishing the job. It seems neither Violante nor Vorilye understand what it is to see a task through. Who better to remind them than I? I will have need to reacquaint myself with Vivaan, as well as any others you might have your eye on that might prove useful. Your... talents will be best applied to focusing on your whelps, and sowing the oats of your kingdom. You have managed the impossible task so far of impressing me - do not boast of yourself, however, lest you fall to the same folly the rest of our former ilk have... I will do everything in my power to ensure your success, and yours shall be the judgement day, should this deal please you... Queen Vex."
Messages In This Thread
Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 07:16 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 08:52 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 19, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: Engorge - by Jaganatha - April 19, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Engorge - by Vex Cruor - April 25, 2022, 09:30 AM