Ankyra Sound A long way from home
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
All Welcome 
The shore was a welcome sight to Sybol. He had been adrift for who knows how long. He was weary, exhausted. He collapsed as soon as his small form reached land. As he let his body rest his nose searched the air. He smelled wolves not far off. He felt the ache in his body and the rumble in his belly. He had no idea how long he'd been in the ocean. When did I stop swimming again?  He thought to himself. It was a miracle he managed to keep his head above water as long as he had.

He stood shivering, and shook as much of the salt water from his fur as he could. He hoped he could at least find something to eat. He trotted alongside the coastline and as he saw a glimmer of scales he stuck his nose into the water. Luckily he was able to scoop up and swallow the fish in one gulp. Much better than the first time. Sybol recalled his first hunt. He had tripped over his own feet chasing after a hare.

With each step he grew closer and closer to the scent of wolves. He stopped here just in case and decided to call out. "Um, Hi, is anyone around here, my name is Sybol."
92 Posts
Ooc — The System
Cerne was back at the sound, gathering more shells, as some of his other ones had fractured. He had some beautiful, iridescent shells tucked away when he saw, in the distance, a small figure fighting to get to shore. Cerne began to lope at once towards the stranger, and he heard their voice call out before he arrived.

Chuffing in greeting, the larger male replied, "I saw you coming towards the shore, and came as fast as I could. I am Cerne — are you injured?" He was no medic, but he knew of the coastal wolves quite close by — if the male required assistance, Cerne would see to it that he got it.
Physical Health (100/100)

Cerne is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Cerne is mentally well.
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Luckily he didn't have to wait long before a large male rushed towards him offering aid. He was grateful as he hadn't even considered whether the sea could have injured him. He wobbled slightly unsteady, he was completely exhausted. "Hi Cerne! I'm Sybol! His tail thumped excitedly as his rump hit the ground. "I don't think I'm injured, maybe some bruises here and there." He yawned groggily. "Would you happen to be able to point me to a place where I can rest? I think I was in the ocean for day or so..." He trailed off as his thought was lost and stared off into space.
92 Posts
Ooc — The System
Cerne was not quite certain what to think of the male — had the sea knocked him silly, or was it exhaustion? Frowning, he motioned north to the cliffs, saying, "A pack lives just there, on the cliffs. My own group lies far to the east of here, in the taiga." There were others, but none so close, and he didn't dare direct the stranger towards the rise.

Cerne is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Cerne is mentally well.
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
He can be roused back awake or this can be his last post.
Sybol's eyes began to drift closed without his permission. "I believe I will head east after a nap." He paused as a huge yawn overtook him, he rested his head on his paws. "I get lost sometimes though." He trailed off, and within seconds began to snore.
92 Posts
Ooc — The System
Sybol began to fall asleep, and Cerne eyed the other man doubtfully. "Yes. Go east." The taiga would keep him out of trouble. He turned, and began to leave, when the other started to snore. Sighing heavily and shaking his head, Cerne turned towards Natigvik.

Cerne is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Cerne is mentally well.