<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
omg just watched jackass 3 xD funny & disgusting at the same time
but seeing Dunn hit me right in the feels

looking for someone of BDP to pop in ;)

i stumble and fall

Ok.
Maybe pissing off a fat bellied goat (with really sharp horns) while standing near the edge of the cliff wasn't a good idea.
[size=xx-small]She might've as well be running with scissors in her hand for christ's sake![/size]
No, it was definitely not -- but once she began to snap her jaws at the goat there was no turning back. The animal snorted and dragged it's hoof along the dirt, giving the rust colored girl a last chance to back away. But of course Juno didn't flinch, instead she curled her lips back, giving the goat a wide smile that was surely misinterpreted by a snarl.

Finally the beast lunged for her, with its neck stretched out and its horns aiming for the bull's eye that hung from the girl's bottom. Juno turned around and bolted forward, her paws barely touching the ground -- which was slippery by the way. In spite of the fact she was unable to hear the animal's bellows (due to the loud beating of her overly excited heart), she could feel the booming waves the creature made as its legs touched the ground.

Though the goat was hot on her heels, Juno forced her body to find the extra fuel to launch her forward. In a final spurt of energy and adrenaline, she pushed herself of the ground and jumped out of the path. The collision blew air out of her lungs and sent her barreling down a not-so-steep side of the mountain. Although she would't have more than a few bruised ribs, she remained coiled in the ground, hoping the stupid goat would lose interest after seeing her fall on her face like a true idiot.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
812 Posts
Ooc —
Hi! :)

Junior didn't take Ty's overreaction too seriously until a few days passed with no sign of her sister around the plateau. Frowning, the black juvenile made her way to the plateau's edge and dropped down into the grassy plain below, sniffing everywhere in an effort to locate Tytonidae's scent trail. When she was pretty sure she'd found it, she followed it southeast along the cliffs. Never before had she taken her Outrider duties so seriously as she did now.

As she passed beneath Sheepeater Cliff in particular, Junior overheard what sounded like a noisy altercation overhead. She paused and blinked upward, mismatched eyes widening slightly as she saw a wolf begin to slide down the steep, rocky slope. Above and beyond the stranger, she saw a mountain goat. Junior watched in silent trepidation, pretty sure she was seeing a role reversal taking place and that this wolf might be killed right in front of her.
39 Posts
Ooc —
hey<3
[Image: tumblr_mtllid5CJQ1s3jaiao1_500.gif]
basically juno right now xD

i stumble and fall

It was truly a blessing that Juno's stupidity was counterbalanced with great acting skills. Though more than two minutes had gone by since Juno's strepitous collision, the rust dressed girl could still feel the goat's eyes on her -- the beast was certaintly taking the required precautions to make sure the annoying pest was gone forever.
Finally after what seemed like an eternity, the stupid beast pranced away, bellowing triumphantly as if to announce it's victory to the whole world.

After a few more seconds of complete inmovility, the rusty daredevil lifted her head from the ground, quickly skimimg through her side to assess the damage done on her side and legs. 'So far,so good,' she thought with a mocking smirk as she failed to see any physical wound on her skin or feet.
Yeah, she was lucky not to have been squashed by the goat or to have twisted her spindly legs out of shape during the impact -- but there was only so much luck an individual could have

As she tried to stand, her back inmidiately curled again as if she had been suddenly stabbed by ghost in the middle of her flank. She hissed in pain as she made a feeble attempt to limp away, each step casuing her side to throb in agony.
She had not yet noticed, her spectacular fall had been witnessed by someone else, aside from the goat of course -- who would be very surely laughing its brains out by now.

; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
812 Posts
Ooc —
Fortunately, the grim reaper did not come collecting on this day, at least not for this particular wolf. Junior watched the goat retreat, strutting triumphantly before disappearing from view. Her mismatched eyes returned to the unfamiliar wolf, who seemed to be assessing herself for damage... before limping away from the scene of the crime.

"Hey!" the adolescent shouted. "Do you need a Healer? I happen to know one!"
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

A pained moan escaped from the girl's lips as she turned her head slowly to inspect the exact spot that produced where she had felt the phantom punch - her ribs. She expected to see blood gushing out her skin, or something to be poking out of her side - but again she found nothing along the ruffled fur of her flank. The damage was ot superficial -- both to her dismay and tranquility.

If it had been a physical wound at least she would've had a clue of how to tend it, despite the dangers of infection she would've at least felt in control. But the haunting sensation of having busted up her insides was far more frightening --especially for the ignorant yearling whose field of expertise did not include medicine.

It was then that the worried voice of her spectator reached her ears. Juno turned her head slowly, wincing still at the soft movement required. "Oh hey!" she managed to yell, with a soft embarrassed smile hanging from her lips, "Well good thing I happened to fall here! she barked, not even her injuries could put out her feisty humor, "Would'cha give 'im a call then?" she asked, while limping a couple of steps more to get a better look at her rescuer.

812 Posts
Ooc —
Junior laughed dryly at the stranger's comment, then called up to her, "Can you make your way down here...?" Without waiting for a verbal answer — if she could, she would and if she couldn't, she wouldn't — the juvenile tipped her muzzle skyward and called for @Blue Willow. If her aunt was free, Junior was sure she would make an appearance. If not, then the daredevil overhead was simply out of luck.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue heard the call and heeded it with a sweet dance of long limbs. She trotted towards the sound and saw her niece and another wolf. She didn't know this wolf, but she dipped her muzzle to them both. What's wrong Junior? How can I help? She grew quiet and simply waited for them to answer her. She could heal most things, but if she didn't know what she was healing what was she to do.

She curled her tail around her paws as she settled to her haunches. Green gaze assessing the other girl and her movements. She imagined it must be an internal injury.
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

After the great spectacle she had just put up, Juno bent her knees to bow her head slightly --fighting the urge to cringe as she did so. It was only natural for the rust colored girl to shrug off things like this with a poorly timed joke or a goofy grin -- for some reason she did not allow herself to evaluate the gravity of the situation; unlike her body which had been tossed and pulled by gravity as she had darted from the goat's grasp.

The juvenile screamed a question which was answered with a simple bob of her head. Though she was not sure she'd be able to walk all the way, there was no power to stop her.Very, very slowly Juno began to hobble down the slopes of the mountain, her face contorting into a pained frown as she advanced. Suddenly, as she raised her eyes from the path and onto her waiting companion she noticed there was now another wolf beside her. It was identical, save for the emerald eyes.

Inmidiately, the rust girl's face lighted up into a greeting smile, which only widened when the female offered a helping hand. "Hey there! Um my side hurts like I've been trampled." she barked, while giving a little huff -- it was quite ironical she had gotten all battered up while trying to avoid exactly that.

812 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry I held this up so long! I'm going to put Junior on the sidelines; feel free to continue without me and power-play her leaving with Bdubs. :)

Dr. Blue Willow, medicine woman, arrived promptly. Junior wagged her tail at her aunt, then motioned toward the she-wolf even as she clambered down toward them. She didn't know quite what was wrong, so she kept her mouth shut and let the woman explain her predicament.

"I'll get out of your way," she said, stepping to the sidelines. She did not depart, instead deciding to hang out and observe. If Blue Willow needed anything from her, she would be happy to help. But Junior was fairly certain the Healer had a handle on things.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]I'm assuming here that she knew she'd be healing by the howl? or I can edit to go get herbs[/size]

Blue Willow listened to the other girl. She ghosted forward and prodded gently at the girls side if she would allowher. It didn't look as if anything was broken, just bruised. I don't think anything is broken, just bruised. I'm blue willow. There's not much I can do for that, other than give you some pain management herbs. She tilted her head and looked around she hadn't brought much with her, but she had a few poppy seeds. She pushed them over, These are poppy seeds, they'll manage your pain, but don't eat too many it can cause you to hallucinate. Would you like me to bind your side I can do that too?
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

There were no introductions or more questions asked, as if cases like these were routinary the older female began to asses the bruises and injuries, all invisible to the naked eye. Juno turned her head to look at her own side, she didn't know how but the female had arrived at the conclusion that nothing was broken or out of place.
Well that's good, wouldn't want to walk around with a rib hanging out of place..

The mention of herbs caused the female's ears to turn, she had never heard of something of the sort -- she was not concious of it at least. Her mother as a good traveller, had learnt the very basics of medicine which she had applied once or twice when Juno and her sibling played too rough.

The emerald-eyed woman went on, explaining the use of the medicine and the possible side-effects . Hallucinations? "Neat"she barked enthusiastically as she lapped up the seeds offered by the woman. Of course her mother had told her not to take anything from strangers when she was a child -- but she was a grown woman now; or in her mind she was.

"So do you eat these like everytime you fall?" she asked, her tail waving to signal she was kidding. She had never tried these kinds of drugs and she didn't mean to imply the kind woman and the juvenile were druggies, she was just being the same ill-mannered girl she had always been.
She was simply Juno; the jackass.

1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue had learned long ago that most wolves did not have the patience to sit still while they were healed. So she had learned quickly to assess first and heal second and then ask questions. It was easier for all involved that way.

Blue snorted in both amusement and disapproval. It was the devil may care attitude that the she wolf had about poppy seeds, that made Blue hate to use them. She never used them if she could help it, but she had needed something quick and easy to swallow and these had been it.

Blue smiled softly I actually try not to use pain medication at all. I don't like to as it makes you sleep and your reaction time fails, but if I need some then yes sometimes I will use Poppy seeds.
39 Posts
Ooc —
endind this! thank you love for you both haha thanks for fixing her up!
i stumble and fall

It would've been wiser just to shut up and accept the care provided by the kind female, but of course, Juno knowing nothing about silent gratitude began to blabber about the cool uses she would give the magical soothing plant if she was a healer -- which luckily for every living creature in the universe she wasn't.

She tried to stand still as the older female examined her wound and worked her 'magic' on her, poking and occassionally nudging the bruises that now covered her entire flank

The daredevil moaned and jerked her head around only to face the Healer with a sheepish smile. "It makes the patients less -- squirmy" she mused, not being able to find a more appropiate way to describe herself. Even under the soft effects of the seeds she seemed to be as jumpy as ever, though she did have to admit all the prods and pokes were barely noticeable by now.
In fact, the pain on her side had almost faded entirely!

"Well this has been lovely!" she commentted, feeling triumphant at her quick rise and recovery after such ordeal. Then without giving any chance for the Healer to burst her bubble and warn her that the effects would most likely wear off over the next few hours, Juno spun around and waved her tail in the air as if waving goodbye."Toodles!" she screamed before rushing into the opposite direction as if nothing had ever happened. A subtle limp of her hind leg serving as an omen (which of course Juno ignored) to signal this was not the end of it.

1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue went to speak, but before she could the girl was gone. She shook her head and then turned towards @Junior. Well this has been fun. That girl will regret leaving in a few hours. She shook her head and nudged the downy fur of the teenager, Did you get hurt Junior? She hadn't looked hurt, but Blue wanted to check anyway. She smiled and then turned towards the plateau, ready to get back to her duties there.