Heron Lake Plateau you really think you're in control?
3 Posts
Ooc — Glitch
All Welcome 
Tiriaq didn't know where she was, or how she got here. She had traveled a long way. This place was beautiful though, and she was taking a rest from her travels, sitting and idly watching the birds that gathered around the shining lake. Just another stop of many on her journey... an aimless journey really, the only goal being to survive. 

Another pack had kicked her out for not pulling her weight... and for causing a bit of drama... but it didn't matter. There would always be more. She wondered what kind of wolves she would meet next. The difficult part was trying to figure out who they wanted her to be, so she could pretend to be that.
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken moved from the pack lands, boldly and with a spring in her step. She was determined today to find herbs for the garden and perhaps a bit of meat. How she was going to carry it all, she hadn't quite thought through. She had skins for the herbs. She'd probably have to simply toss whatever bounty she got across her small shoulders and hope for the best.

She came across another and gave a cheerful huff of greeting. Then waited, tail swinging softly behind her, rabbit furs at her feet.
3 Posts
Ooc — Glitch
Ah, she was not alone. It was never too long before someone else came along. Tiriaq let her eyes flash over the small female, taking a moment to try to guess what kind of wolf this was, but it was really too soon to tell. Her mind raced, trying to figure out what approach to take, before settling on just acting normal for now... maybe with a hint of helplessness.

"Oh, hello," she said warmly but with a nervous smile, her ears falling to the sides. "I'm new to the area.. I've been traveling such a long way..." she threw some self-pity into her voice at that, as if she had walked around the world and was exhausted. "Do you live around here?" The stranger seemed to have some pack scent, she thought... Maybe Tiriaq could charm her way into another pack.
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken studied the femme in front of her. She was thin and small. Much like she herself, though light in coloring. Her voice simpering sweet. Maiken snorted and tilted her head.

Were you now?

One thing Maiken was, was always a little bit suspicious. Especially given recent events with certain swamp witches.

I do. We have a pack that way. Can you fight? Defend?

Maiken didn't know if the girl would be accepted, but she could take her to the borders and let Arashi and Fury figure the rest out.
3 Posts
Ooc — Glitch
Tiriaq got the feeling that she wasn't going to succeed in making the wolf feel sorry for her. There was a pack, but, fighting? That was one of her weak points and she knew it would be difficult to fake it. Even if she lied and said she was a great fighter, what if she got challenged to a spar to prove it? Then everything would fall apart. She may have learned that the hard way in the past...

"Well... Fighting isn't what I'm best at, but I could help out in other ways. Hunting, or gathering herbs, or recruiting more wolves!" She tried to sound enthusiastic, but really she wasn't actually planning on doing any of those things. Maybe a little bit, but... she was lazy. Sometimes it took quite a while before a pack noticed how useless she was.
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken had a small feeling of pity for the girl, but she also knew that there was more than one wolf to make the world go round and there were many to teach and learn. This was merely one.

Well all sorts of skill are needed in a pack. I can take you back to mine, but it is my leaders who have the final say not I.

Maiken knew though that Fury and Arashi preferred fighters, that they needed more of those than what they had. Though she couldn't in good conscience turn the girl away either.

Would you like to go to the borders with me?