Redhawk Caldera Another color in a world of black and white
merry and bright
43 Posts
Ooc — H2O
"i'd love to, as long as they'll have me. and kids, they're easy when they're not yours." this she would giggle at, knowing the trouble she stirred as the lazy and childless aunt with her rambunctious nieces and nephews. and neon had to admit, she kind of missed the gig and everything. it was quite nice to hear that everything was pretty normal in this group, though the term of normal was often relative and simply depended on what someone viewed as its definition. neon liked to think her idea of normal often fit the bill of others.

but now, neon remembers something. being normal meant having relatively okay manners in her book. and showing up to someone's place and asking for a bed is a bit harder without some sort of hostess gift. and it's not like there was a convenient market nearby for neon to go scoop up a few rabbits to present as a gift. would they be able to look past her lack of an offering? of course, she'd ask bridget first. "should i bring something to them, like a gift? so they think I'm polite? or is that too uptight to them?"

assuming bts might be easier for the timeline, but honestly neon does not have any strict schedules for where she's supposed to be haha so anything can really go!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - October 19, 2022, 02:06 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - October 19, 2022, 06:38 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - October 19, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - October 24, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - October 24, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Aiden - November 01, 2022, 07:46 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - November 02, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - November 03, 2022, 10:20 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - November 07, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - November 10, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - December 06, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - December 08, 2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Neon - December 22, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Another color in a world of black and white - by Bridget - December 23, 2022, 01:27 PM