Big Salmon Lake i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it
heart like a grave
a dragon reborn
12 Posts
Ooc — leigh
All Welcome 
It was midway through winter and Lenina had already grown tired of it. The cool air, faint breeze —it was all nice, but nonetheless exhausting. Thick fur had kept the woman relitively warm thus far, but there was no protection when it came to the tip of her nose or the bottom of her paws. Freezing they were, as if her snout would break and crumple into ice. Neadless to say, winter wasn't the best season for comfort. Nicer than the warm summer in some ways, but much, much worse in others.

Pausing for only a moment to let out a wide yawn, Lenina siwftly continued on her way towards the lake. It seemed frozen over, but it was still worth a shot. She had no doubt the water would be painfully cold, but it wasn't like any other water would be better. This was the closest she had, and might as well take advantage of it. Her pace slowing as she approached the edge, grey eyes scanned along the border, seeking any sign of water yet to be frozen. Luck seemed scarce but not impossible.

Finding a small crack between the ice and ground, the pink wolf's posture shifted before dipping her head, lapping up any drop her tongue could find. As expected, it was nearly torture swallowing what felt like knives, but water was an unfortunate requirement of life. And with a sigh, she finally rested, sitting back against her legs and taking a moment to simply breathe. Chin tucked in, tail held close to her body, Lenina tried anything she possibly could to gather some semblance of warmth. It appeared she was the only wolf insane enough to attempt drinking from the lake, for she didn't catch the sight of any other stranger. At least, not yet.
Messages In This Thread
i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 06, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 08, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 08, 2022, 12:44 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 08, 2022, 01:10 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 08, 2022, 01:26 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 08, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 08, 2022, 11:59 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 11, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 11, 2022, 11:56 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 12, 2022, 12:11 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 12, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 12, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 13, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 13, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 14, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 15, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 16, 2022, 12:22 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 19, 2022, 09:02 PM