Greatwater Lake mephisto
15 Posts
Ooc —
i have been denying myself in joining other threads of yours while trying to wait and see how the other thread went, but i refuse to let another one pass me up!!

Tarantula still lingered, making no demands of the she-wolf that had drawn him here, despite the fact that he felt an edge of possessiveness over her. There were other wolves here too, several of whom had been reeled in for the same reason he had, and he wisely avoided them in preservation of his own body. He didn’t know these wolves or trust them, and he wouldn’t fight anyone he didn’t have to.

After all, he couldn’t be sure that a mere skirmish for dominance wouldn’t turn into some stupid, bloody affair.

The murkwood agouti scouted about until things had calmed somewhat, then returned lakeside with a gift for the would-be matriarch in the form of a plump winter-white rabbit, stained red by its untimely death. He approached her, rabbit dangling, and dropped it for her to take, taking several steps back from the meal meant for her.
Messages In This Thread
mephisto - by Zharille - February 19, 2023, 10:34 PM
RE: mephisto - by Tarantula - February 21, 2023, 09:14 PM
RE: mephisto - by Zharille - February 22, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: mephisto - by Tarantula - February 22, 2023, 09:28 PM
RE: mephisto - by Zharille - February 26, 2023, 07:07 PM
RE: mephisto - by Tarantula - February 26, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: mephisto - by Zharille - February 27, 2023, 12:57 AM