Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Welcome to the first BFW pack meeting! This is mandatory! Anyone who does not join will be demoted and unable to be promoted for 2 weeks (and won't get the EXP)! @Keith @Slade @Alejandro @Alora @Kedge (even though you are TBD) First round will end November 17th, or when everyone replies, whatever comes first.

Her belly was quite noticeable now. She did not tell anyone, but simply assumed they knew that she was carrying pups, though she did not say who's. Meldresi sat in a clearing in the woods, where the moon shone down on her pelt, making it glisten. A month old, these pups were, half the way towards the end of their term. She shifted as a few of them kicked, wincing at the uncomfortable feeling. It was the longest she had had living pups inside her. She never felt them move within her before.

Ignoring the feeling of her children, she focused on more pressing matters: her pack. It was about time to convert some of them, the few that they were. If she had a few loyal followers now, then she could ensure her pack's survival through the winter, as well as her pups. The priestess pushed herself up, tilting her head back and howling, summoning her pack to the clearing. She wondered how many would accept her goddess and allow themselves to be trained, and how many would reject. Only time would tell...
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Silence. It was everlasting. Only an occasional scream of a small pretty animal was common, and that too, soon succumbed swiftly to the predator quieting it forever.
Home. The place Slade had felt was specifically made for him.
He lay in the deep cave, one he had claimed far from any sort of socialization. He was not one for such. The dark king preferred the suffocating silence. The entombing darkness of his hidaway.
It was his cavernous kingdom, and his alone.
He ruled it, alone.

A song, one his auds had only heard once, severed the nightly quiet, his peace. But he was undisturbed by the music, for it was the vocals of the beautiful hellion, the Alphess, Meldresi.
That was a song he couldn't refuse to dance to.

The fiery golden and amber hued gems sliced fierce lights in the shadows of his cave. And as swift as he killed, he sped from the den, himself appearing as one of the Nightmare's assassins, when it was he who trained them.
Long onyx locks blowing paw in paw with the wind flurrying past him, the Nightmare strode into the clearing he pinpointed the melody of the Mistress to have originated.
And there she was. Regal. Head held high, fur shimmering in the face of the jealous stars, and a new perfume she had that clung to her own...
Pregnancy.
The Midnight Queen was with pups.

Slade felt no anger, no sorrow, no nothing that he hadn't already felt before.
It made him grateful that he had no hopes of achieving the love of the onyxia. The brute had only joined recently. Who was he to have a feel of claim over the Alphess?

"I am answering your Call, Night Queen. "

With a respectful bow that was a second longer than need be, the dark king silently padded to the nearest patch pf shadowed forest floor, and awaited the reason of the meeting.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

Bane put a burst of speed, pushing hard with his hinders as he had done so many times before. The hare made swift turns trying to evade the hunter, but he followed easily, perhaps turning even faster than the prey itself. Two more leaps, and the beast had the black creature between its jaws, braking it's neck instantly, and ending its life.

That's when he heard the call, loud and clear through the dark forest. It was the Alpha, and she was demanding everyone's presence. The hunter lifted his bloody muzzle from his prey, to attend the priestess' call. He trotted slowly through the shadows until he reached the clear where he encountered his Alpha, accompanied by the dark beast. But the rest of the members where nowhere to be seen.

Did the others Bitch out already? he barked sarcastically, blood still dropping from his snout. Aside from the loyal Slade, all of the ones who attempted to join their ranks disappeared soon after being accepted. Maybe the forest was hunted or something, not that it was hard to imagine...

719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Round 1 is over! Round 2 will begin next week, November 24th! There is no post order. @Slade @Keith @Kedge ( @Ellasyn too?) [size=xx-small]where is everyone?[/size]

Only two. Only two came, loyal Slade and Moon Bane. The priestess sighed, wondering where in Oblivion Alora and Alejandro had gone to. And where did Halo, Nightwing, Vinturuth and Fang go? Is the forest truly haunted, like Moon Bane thought? "It appears so." She sighed towards Bane's vulgar question.

"I intended to call the pack to a meeting concerning my religion. Moon Bane already knows about it, but I wish to explain it to you, Slade." She turned to the dark male sitting in the shadows. "I am a priestess of the Daedric Goddess Mephala, goddess of Deceit, Sex and Murder. I was sent out from my group to spread her influence and start a sect of the Dark Brotherhood, a group of assassins and spies, and spread her influence. That's why I began Blackfeather Woods. If either of you are interested in formally joining, I will gladly induct you, and train you to the best of my ability." She would not be able to instruct the two with her own body for she had grown too big for such a thing. A few weeks after her pups' birth, after she had time to rest and manage a schedule with them, she would gladly teach them what she knew as a priestess. If only there was an assassin among them to teach them more, but alas, she had to work with what she had.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slade chuckled at MoonBane's words, but said nothing more.
He knew the stories of the forest being haunted, and being one to cause fear so easily and readily, gave the dark King the ability to not fear, himself.
A cursed blessing with a blessed curse.
Upon hearing the dismay in the Night Queen's voice at the disappearance of the rest of the pack mates, Slade felt a foreign urge to go recruit for Black Feather.
Then again, who in Teekon Wikds had not heard of the foreboding forest?
If they had interest, wouldn't they have come?

The shadow princess spoke of who she was, who she represented, and what she desired.
And again, he felt drawn to her words, feeling add though the very statement was who he already was.

"Shadow Mistress, if it assists in you receiving less strain upon your shoulders, I can tell you of the rigorous trainings I led when I was in Alphaship of Nightmare Elm. I rather remain with that knowledge, if it prevents burden on you. "

Slade thought about the offer she spoke to him, the volcanic irises on his face swirling the fiery colors at his intense thinking.
He already knew he wanted to join. He would fit in perfectly. This opportunity spoke to him as if it were a mirror image.
Joining wouldn't hurt, especially after as many lives that he had claimed already.

"I graciously accept your offer, Meldresi. And I will follow you and the Goddess Mephala, until either of you no longer desire my services. ", he replied in his deep and rumbling baritones.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

And once again, hoping not to, the young northerner was right. Only Slade had proven to remain loyal to Meldresi when not even Bane himself knew what attracted him of the dark forest. He liked it, that was certain, he wouldn't have stayed for so long if he didn't, and his loyalty towards Meldresi, although it was strong probably for personal interests, was loyalty.

Meldresi, the night queen, she had something about her that drew the silver northerner more attracted every day, a dark aura that emanated from her inviting figure that the young male just could not resist. Bane knew about her religion... Kinda... And he couldn't say he wasn't interested in knowing more about it. Deceit. Sex. Murder. It was all a part of him already, a part he loved about himself.

Count me in. Bane barked adding a wink at the and in contrast with the usual poetic, and rather long, speeches Slade was used to give. But that was ok, Bane liked him anyways. He was cool. And.. when do we start? the warrior aspirant woofed as he sat up. He was ready for the action. He was eager to learn from Slade's field skills, and god knows what tricks the dark lady used for the "murder" part. It was too exciting.

Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Is it too late to join?

Raissa heard the dark leaders howl and made her way there at a medium pace. Meldresi, Slade and Bane sat in a small cleared area below the dark, gloomy trees. Raissa caught the tail end of Slade idiotically giving his life away to this insane dumbass. Of course Raissa wouldn't call her that to her face, or either of her brain washed followers. To be honest, she didn't even know why she was part of the pack. Slade was okay, a little uptight and grouchy, and Bane, well, he was fun to mess with, but Meldresi seemed pretty psychotic, even though she hadn't really spent any alone time with her.

"What'd I miss, bitches?" Raissa greeted. She knew calling them that might offend them but she said it anyways. Just to be sure, she bowed her head in a gracious greeting to the dark queen. Walking closer to them, she placed her small tri-colored form between Slade and Bane, facing the queen. "What is Slade committing his life too?" she questioned, a smirk gracing her face.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Round 3 is starting today! Round 4 starts Novem- December 2nd. @Keith @Slade @Raissa ( @Alejandro @Alora @Honi @Ellasyn If you join now it'll be +2.5 instead of +5) [size=x-small]No it's fine Dakotah, you'll get the same +2.5 too[/size]

She was interrupted by the woman who had barged into the meeting, like a female Bane with a Southern accent. Meldresi raised an eyebrow and answered the woman's question. "He was pledging his life to my goddess Mephala. To be trained as an assassin." She responded calmly, still not knowing who this woman was. "Mephala is the goddess of Deceit, Sex, and Murder. I am her priestess. I am offering the chance for conversion to my subordinates, but you do not have to join. It is your choice."

The priestess turned to Slade and Keith, who had already accepted. They both looked at her eagerly, especially Keith, who's eyes glowed bright white with anticipation. Meldresi smirked at them both. "You will need to be formally accepted and marked before I can start your training. We can perform the ceremony later on."
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Dark and allegedly haunted.
That was all Kove had ever heard of the forest. The pack, though, he had heard nothing of. It was new to him, that much was obvious in the way he conducted himself. Despite these things, he had somehow found himself within the pack's domain. To make things stranger, the brute found himself heeding the call of the Dark Queen, going so far as to pursue her call.
He was not close to where her voice sounded from, having to run a good bit before coming to decent distance away. He was nervous, yes, though did many things to try and hide it.
His posture, his voice, the look he held...
Kove focused hard, determined to hide each of these things that may alert the other wolves to how he really felt. What he could not change was the emotion that danced in his orbs. It was nearly impossible to shade it from the views of others, but it did not stop him from trying.
Before he could think anymore, hide anymore, the light wolf had made his way into the clearing. The balls of copper that where his eyes moved over each form that resided in the clearing, counting only three, aside from the Queen and himself. There was a slight flick of one of his ears, having just barely caught the tail end of Meldresi's words to the two other males.
"A ceremony, eh?" Kove's voice rang out, holding a curious edge to it. "Of what sort?"
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆oh god I made it just in time, thank jebus.◆

The somber and serious mood was shattered by southern twang that he had only heard for a short ways of time within the BlackFeather Pack. That russet girl, Raissa. Child.
His silken and layered dark mane lusted to ripple at the harsh and disrespectful words slopped through the air from the young broad, but Slade only flicked his lengthened pelted serpentine like tail in annoyance.
He would have to speak to the wench, or show her other methods of minding her tongue aroung the Queen.
But there were other pressing matters at paw.

"I will take the mark with honor, Meldresi."

Simmering irises stayed upon the Midnight Mistress, yet snow white had settled its way to his peripheral. Slade felt Moon Bane's presence on one side of him, so who was the new pale pelted lupine?
The Nightmare King would find out eventually. No one could hide from him.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Damn. How could she keep getting hotter? Raissa's face - and the rest of her - was something MoonBane would always enjoy watching, and to be honest, unlike his good friend Slade, he didn't find the woman's comment annoying. It was something he'd say anyway. His head turned to face the southern beauty, and with a sly smile he greeted her.

"I will take the mark with honor, Meldresi." said the poetic, yet still pretty intimidating voice of his tutor. A mark would be in order, Bane thought, they were an evil sect after all... It just fits. He nodded at the priestess, agreeing on her terms.

And that's when another silver male entered the scene. That was a face Bane didn't know, and his scent was unknown to him. Who was this guy? Bane thought skeptically. Their pack had gained a few followers recently and he didn't even know any of them. Raissa herself surprised the silver prince with her presence. And you still call yourself a warden?

215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
My timeline is a little messed up, but that's okay lol

Raissa cocked her head to side and tried to hold back laughter at the concept that this wolf thought she could actually communicate with a 'spirit'. There was no way that she was mentally stable, in anyway. She seemed to be the only one who was not suprised by the white wolf that entered the circle. She assumed he was part of the pack but maybe he was new like her.

She smirked as she watched Keith check her out. Their time had been fun, but he would get no more her ass.

"A secret cult of crazy people?! Well shit, where have I been? Because there are never enough insane murders running around. I actually came her to discuss a different matter." She exclaimed sarcastically. This was the perfect opritunity to tell the pack that she would be leaving to go live with Fitz in the Caldera.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Round 4 starts today! Round 5 starts December 9th. @Keith @Slade @Kove @Raissa (I believe it would be best if no one else joined to prevent confusion)

Yet another new wolf joined them, a white wolf, like Keith, named Kove. He again inquired about what they were discussing, and the Night Queen sighed mentally. She did not want to explain herself again, but it was necessary. "To formally convert Keith and Slade into my religion. That of the Dark Brotherhood, worshippers of the Daedric Goddess.Mephala, goddess of Sex, Deceit, and Murder. I called for a meeting to see who wished to learn more, and possibly join, but it is your choice. But those who do join will find benefits included."

But Raissa mentioned that she had a matter of her own to bring up. Meldresi looked at the southern belle with interest. "Now what is it that you had to talk about, Raissa?" She ignored the slight about them being insane. It was true that some, some members of the Dark Brotherhood were a little off, but she was sane, as well as many she was close with. For them, it was strictly business and a way of life, not because they got off from it.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The light brute's head bobbed up and down slightly as he listened to her words. He was far from being a master of deceit, and even farther from being a murderer, but couldn't help but find the idea of it interesting. What interested him more, though, where the 'benefits' she spoke of. Thinking of what they could possibly be caused his mind to soar, his imagination seeming to sprout wings. Moments like these weren't uncommon, especially when the brute was in a relaxed state of mine, and he found himself wanting to hear more. He wanted to learn more, and to possibly join this religion, but couldn't right away. No, he had to wait and he had to listen. Listen to the words of the Queen, the words of the two so quick to take on the religion, and even to the female lupine whose words seemed to be coated in sarcasm. Kove wanted to be apart of something bigger—something grand—and he believed this religion of the strange pack leader could be just that.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

With authority, Meldresi explained herself, once again, to Kove, the new member who seemed interested in the religion. Finally someone fresh to drag into the darkness with them. But once again, with her bold demeanor and hot southern accent, Raissa spoke to go on with the insubordination, and Bane wondered how far would Meldresi let her go with it. She expressed that she wanted to talk about something else, somthing that to Bane seemed a bit... Rude. They had been summoned to hear Meldresi, not her, and even when she has smoking hot, Bane was starting to get a bit annoyed by her words. It was his Alpha she was talking to, not some common bitch.

Easy, Raissa. the beast said almost growling, but he was interrupted by Meldresi's severe voice. She would manage things her way. So be it. The pale northerner held his tongue, but with a frown, he kept staring at the lower-ranked female, making sure she listened from that moment on.

215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Bane's growl made the southern girl smirk at his annoyance. Soon she would leave this all behind, all this madness and secrecy would be gone and she would be with Fitz, in the sun. The thought made a genuine smile grace her petite face.

"Well, I met someone. And he wants me to leave with him. And I think I want to go with him, if that's not against one of the many rules here." Raissa stated, her southern voice tinged with hope and joy. Just the thought of what her life would be like with him made her giddy with excitement, her veins pumping and her heart thrumming with a new meaning.

She didn't care what these so called benefits of joining the cult would be, she was to focused on getting away, starting a new clean life with someone she could grow old with. None of the wolves her were anyone she would want to spend the rest of her life with, not even close.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Not only did she rob the specialty of the reason behind the meeting, but the southern wench slow her own purposes that had nothing to do with the initiation for him, or his pupil to be.
If there was one thing the dark King despised, it was disrespect, especially to those who had not deserved it. Not only had the country swine disregarded the superiority of MoonBane, but the filth had mopped over Meldresi.
Even after she had spoken her first sentence, the shadow sire desired to drink the life from her dying corpse.

Slade turned to the agouti, his fury seething beneath the midnight face. One would look upon him, and consider him to only be mildly annoyed, yet his voice held the very depths of the anger Satan held as he was cast out of Heaven.

"Meldresi, please say the two words that could end this insignificant girl's days. Let her blood stain the earth, and feed the very grass we walk upon. "

As much as his shimmering ebony hide desired to unfurl from its smooth sheet, the beast only kept his ruff fully extended, giving him the impression of a Regal dark Lion.
Depending on how his Queen felt of this atrocity, would he adjust his bloodlust.
Until then, fuck Raissa.
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Meldresi kept the annoyance and anger from rising in her face with practiced ease. Slade and Bane however did not, their hackles raised and fangs bared. Slade even asked to kill the girl. The priestess considered it, but decided to see how Raissa would react to her words first.

"If you wish to leave us, then you could have attended to that matter quietly." The priestess' dark eyes turned cold as she fixed her gaze on the younger girl. "You have no right to come and insult us, no matter your thoughts on my religion. That, my dear, is how you make enemies." Meldresi barely winced as her pups battered her again, more focused on the insubordination she was harboring in her pack.

"I am strongly considering having Slade rip your throat out, and having your body dragged out for this 'someone' to see. But consider yourself lucky, for I am letting you go. But if you are seen within a whisker-length from my borders, Slade and Bane have every right to kill you." She ended, turning her head back towards the other white male, showing her disdain for the woman. Her indigo eyes flashed to the southern woman once more before she finally ended the conversation. "Now get out."