Sawtooth Spire a castle, fallen
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
All Welcome 
Midnight Scar had gone cold, and her son had disappeared. Her eldest daughter had always fought illness that was steadily getting worse.

What luck we've go'en, eh? 

The Alfess, though no longer of a pack of her own, still had her gra, @Void, her lastborn, @Raen, and her son, @Badger. Where @Granite was, she'd no idea. She'd find him, someday. Meylodi promised. 

Now, she sought her mate with a rabbit, her pale-furred daughter at her side.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
15 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Raen had never known life outside of her parents and their family. She wrestled with her brothers and tended to her sister whenever she could. 

Today, she carried her first successful hunt for her father!
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was approached by his mate and daughter and he brushed his chin against each other their heads. "Hi!" he said happily.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
powerplaying Raen a bit! She is my own character, after all.

She set the rabbit down, Raen happily showing her father her kill with a grin and a Da! Look! I caught it, all be meself! I... t'ink we shald go back ta Moontide, fer ta win'er a' least. Mount'ns be cold, prey ain't gonna roon as well, an' dere's... five o' us, ain't there? Only two o' us know how- Moontide can 'elp us, can' t'ey? 

Meylodi didn't want to leave their home, but... Midnight Scar was gone, and winter was upon them.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void didn't want to leave the mountains. "I've lived here for years... we can make it through a winter. I'd rather stay here, if you're ok with that..." He said.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Meylodi folden her ears and whined sadly. Wha' if t'ey get 'urt too bad ta fix wi'h wi'ner 'erbs? Ya know darn well 'aezil ain't in good 'ealth 'alf ta time - wha' if win'er takes 'er? I lost me gran an' me da ta me own mountin - don' t'ink I could look a' ano'her one if she goes.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Raventhrope isn't too far. If anyone gets sick or hurt I'm sure they will help us." Void said. "Besides, we're Hawkcrest, we can make it through the winter. We're strong with big pelts, we can keep the kids warm." He promised. "I'll make sure to hunt enough to provide, we'll take turns staying home with Haezil, and Raen and Badger can come along for some of our outings, they're getting big and strong now." He told his mate.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
'Ou always do ta hun'in'. Ou run yeself ta skin n' bones just ta feed us! If we don' go somewhere, she coul' die befer we ge' t'ere. the she-wolf countered, her lip furling slightly. Ravvintorp cannit 'elp us if we too sick ta be walkin' to 'em!