Otter Creek Quiet and free
Raventhorpe
Bjor
49 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Rhonen didn't usually travel far from home. He didn't like meeting new wolves and he didn't like not seeing his parents. But by some stroke of luck whether good or bad, had yet to be determined. He found himself outside of the pack lands and beyond.

He was followong the river. Watching as the fish had begun to leap. Spring was on its way. A small smile on his upturned face. The sun slanting over patched eye.
Loner
17 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The girl did not know where she was.

She did not know who she was.

The day was bright and cold, the river loud, but she felt somewhere cold and far away. She only stood staring into the distance. Even as a boy drew nearer, following the river she stood beside, she was unresponsive for several long moments.

Then, with a little jerk as if waking from a deep sleep, she blinked and turned to stare directly at him. She said nothing.
Raventhorpe
Bjor
49 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Rhonen was surprised by the sight of another pup, near his age. He blinked in surprise as she stared at him with pretty freckles and bright eyes. But she didn't speak.

He moved a little closer, sienna patches showing up bright in the sun. He tried out a smile and spoke slowly. His voice catching on the words he had difficulty saying, but he tried. 

huhhuhhello. I i I'm Rororhonen.