Greatwater Lake is what i brought to you
Loner
5 Posts
Ooc — Kan
Limit Two 

she could smell others in the trees but there was not a soul to be seen upon the lake when annalee reached it.

solitude had forged her through the winter; being alone was of no consequence. it was merely information she absorbed with a flicker of gunmetal and tucked away with the rest: the forests that encircled the vast waters, the game trails, the distant mountains at her back.

stopping upon the pebbled shores, she dipped the worn pads of her paws in the cool liquid with a silent sigh. 

for a time, it was only annalee and the water -- head tipping back to watch the songbirds that flitted by.
Yellowstone
Alpha
107 Posts
Ooc — metic
apologies for the wait on this!

one of the bison had wandered away from the main herd and she'd been slowly attempting to corral it back to safety without receiving a fatal kick to the head. but the damn thing was stubborn and stupid, and was dead-set on waltzing right in to the fangs of the enemy. she let out a frustrated huff as she cautiously toed the line between territories before finally giving in a crossing the invisible boundary.

no longer patient enough to be careful, nephele surged ahead of the beast before spinning on her heels and snapping a few times in rapid succession in hopes of spooking the creature back home. it worked, at least partially, and she watched with relief as the straggler turned back to stomp towards yellowstone once more. she gave a few cautious glances around, watchful for any of the lake inhabitants to come storming her way.

but it seemed she was alone, save for the figure who looked oddly out of place against the water's edge. she did not look, nor smell, like one of the pests. "hey!" nephele shouted to try and catch the stranger's attention. "unless you want to be eaten by one of the lake monsters, i suggest you follow me." and with that she turned to follow the bison back home. if the girl followed neph would decide what to do with her once they were back to safety, and if she decided not to, then it would not be of any concern to her. she'd done her a courtesy of warning her already, and that was more kindness that what most would get.