I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow
16 Posts
Ooc — pikachu
@Kove
so here it is! :D I suck at starting so sorry for this crappy post XD
Golden optics flickered around, glowing in the darkness. A pale furred fae glanced around, treading carefully on the boggy terrain. Her ears twitched at any nearby sounds, alert seeing as she was vulnerable in the pitch black darkness, her fur making her stand out tremendously. She was tentative about each step she made, padding forwards lightly on her paws as to not accidentally snap a twig. The fae moved on silently, eyes widening when she caught a whiff of the scent of another wolf nearby.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Finally got around to replying! For some reason, it feels as if you posted this several days ago, rather than just yesterday.

Having been within the darkened forest for a decent bit of time now, the ghostly male had learned a few tricks as to how to hide himself within the shadows. It was always a difficult task given his coat color, but he found it to be much easier as long as he could avoid stepping into the moonlight—and even without the moon, it was still a troubling task. So when he caught the scent of another wolf nearby, he worked to use said skills as he approached her. Each paw was carefully placed, obsidian claws leaving marks in the ground. It didn't take long to find the other lupine, her light fur acting as something close to a beacon in the shaded woods. Even as Kove drew closer, he worked his best to stay within the shadows and behind trees, as well as anything else that would help to keep him out of sight. Slowly, he started to circle her, looking for any signs that meant she could pose a threat; which wouldn't be likely given her outer appearance. Why such a creature would choose to visit Blackfeather, he didn't know.

"Now, what is it you're doing here?" the pale man inquired, moving from his place to come into view. His body stayed a pace or so away, hackles raised slightly. The female was an unfamiliar face to him, leaving him unsure of who she could possibly be. But perhaps...? The sound of Slade's howl to summon Bane not too long ago came to mind, and though he was unsure what it could have been about, a part of him wondered if it had to do with the lady who stood before him. "Have you gotten yourself lost, little wolf?"
16 Posts
Ooc — pikachu
XD sorry for replying so late! My muse has been all over the place lately :/
Ears perking up at the sound of another wolf, Faith whipped around on her paws, surprised by the sudden appearance of another other wolf. "Probably..." she replied sheepishly, observing his every move, taking in every detail. She took on a neutral stance, not wanting to seem too dominant nor too submissive either. "I was just traveling around. It's nice here." the fae commented, meeting and matching his gaze is if to tease him.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
No need to apologize. I understand that muse issue. "orz

If the man possessed eyebrows, one would be quirked in response to her words. Blackfeather was home to him, and yet he'd never heard anyone refer to it as being 'nice' before. It was a new take on the forest, but also happened to be one that he shared with the female. Seeing her work to meet his copper orbs, he couldn't help but bare his fangs for a second. The action turned to a smirk soon after, fur falling flat against his back and scruff. It was clear to him that she was of no threat—whoever she was—and that he needn't be so aggressive with her. The realization was a good thing, especially since Kove had already started to get bored of acting in such a way towards a female. "Where were you heading before getting lost in this nice place?" he inquired, tone playing a slight mocking tune as he spoke of her opinion on the place. Her opinion was shared by him, yes, but he wouldn't be so quick to admit to that.
16 Posts
Ooc — pikachu
i'm such a baka, i never knew what "orz was until i just looked it up... XD
"Nowhere in particular." The fae almost sighed in relief when she saw him relaxing, loosening up a bit herself. Hopefully the brute could tell that she posed no threat to him, for she didn't want a fight that she couldn't win. She flinched slightly as the wind picked up, whipping her fur with frosty lashes. Her beige coloured pelt was now ruffled and unruly from the current of air, and the temperature seemed to have suddenly dropped immensely. The fae noted that the moon was already high up in the pitch black sky, illuminating the forest with a pale glow. "I was just wondering around. I've never been around these parts before."
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the breeze passing through, his own fur was ruffled up a bit as well. The thick, white pelt gave the air very little entry to his skin underneath, and he was grateful for that. He saw the female flinch when the wind hit her, but said nothing of it. The male was never quick to point out things like that, seeing them of little importance. "It's always nice being in a new place for the first time," Kove commented, looking around at the trees lingering around them. "But there's never something not nice here, unless you happen to piss someone off" As the air continued to move past, a new scent was brought to him. Curious, he returned his copper orbs to the female, imaginary eyebrow raised in a questioning arch. "Are you one of the new recruits?"