drip drip
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
anyone who feels like going in the caves and teasing or messing with or torturing, etc. Star!

Star layed on the cold hard stone with her head on her paws. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. Slowly she watched droplets fall from a stalactite. Drip. Drip. Drip.
She sighed. She didn't like it here, not at all. It was dark, so dark, and she didn't know the way out. What if Swiftcurrent thought she'd left them? No! Loyalty was everything to Star, she couldn't like Scimitar or Bazi or Dovev or Kieran or Falwasi or anyone- think she was a traitor! She wondered whether Scimitar would be angry for the fact that she had eaten mushrooms and been drugged. Maybe he wouldn't beleive her and would think she just trespassed for no reason. Sigh.

Drip drip drip...
Warning: Uses foul and explicit language in threads
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
@Bane this is perfect! *rubs hand together evilly*

Kadence had only heard about the captive a very short time ago and decided to go see what she was like. The young assassin had never been in the caves before so she was cautious at first. Her large black paws padded wearily over the damp stone as she followed the continuous dripping of water from deeper in the caverns.

Finally coming to a larger hallow, the dark girl stopped and glanced further in. Her black pelt blended perfectly with the darkness as she observed the captive. Her fur stood out against the shadows like a beacon.

Staying silent, Kadence stood at the entrance to the hollow, waiting to see if anyone else would descend into the gloomy depths of the cave.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
This post sucks... :s
Please don't hate me xD I just had to post something before going to bed. :P

<style type="text/css"> .Bane2box {background-color: #000000; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/2zPbi84.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom;} .Bane2text {background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/RcxQ7JT.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#696969; text-indent: 15px; font-family: Candara,Calibri,Segoe,"Segoe UI",Optima,Arial,sans-serif; line-height: 15px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-top: 150px; padding-bottom: 375px;} .Bane2text q {color: #A9A9A9;}</style>

DAY 8

Many days had passed since Bane left the prisoner down in the caves alone. Being watchful in the main entrances since then, the silver beast made sure that no one came in or out of the system without him knowing, but it wasn't like he was worried that his hostage might find a way out, it was impossible if you didn't know your way around. The caves were tricky and the paths confusing, and the absence of light made it maddening. The odds weren't in Star's favor for sure.

It was safe to say that during those eight days that Star remained isolated, the world outside was going crazy. Just to start mentioning a couple things, Bane became a father just days ago, he knew it for sure now, and in Meldresi's absence, he was put in command. The work for him doubled.. No.. It tripled since the arrival of the pups. Although he enjoyed being on top, the pressure was driving him crazy, it was time to let off some steam.

The arctic savage expected that, by now, his prisoner's sanity had broken down to pieces, and he wanted to be the one to collect them. He left his duties in the world outside for a moment, took a good piece of deer meat from the pack's caches, and silently introduced himself in the obscurity of Mephala's Web once again. Following the underground creek that threaded the system, the pale guard made his way to the chamber where he left his young prisoner, but the young female he found wasn't the one he expected.

The young assassin had probably noticed Bane's presence by now, but the pale beast wasn't shy to rub his flank to her as he passed by, an invitation for her to follow him. This was an activity that he was sure they would both enjoy, he had seen in her eyes that they shared the same lust for blood.

The silver warrior entered the room without making a sound, and sat down on his muscular haunches, dropping the meat in front of the prisoner. Now it was only a matter of waiting for his little toy to awaken from her nap. All a part of the game. Bane's favorite game...

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
thanks for joining!

Star's ears flicked back as an unknown scent and the sound of paw-steps was near. Slowly she lifted her head off her paws and turned. A young dark female stood there- even younger than Star. But she had a fair share of scars, the noticeable being an x under her eye and some slits in her ear. Soon the White Wolf joined her, brushing past her. "Hello...." She said. She glanced up and slowly rose to her full height- which was short. "Thank you..." She said as she sniffed at the meat. She didn't eat yet. She didn't trust him. Perhaps it was poisoned.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Your post doesn't suck! Its pretty amazing and im here like, random words @_@

Kadence had been right. Soon after she had come to the entrance to the chamber, she felt someone come in after her. Silver's scent engulfed her before she felt his white pelt brush up against her own shadowy one. In his jaws was a fairly large chunk of meat. More then she thought the pack was willing to spare for a prisoner, at least.

He brushed past her and crouched down in front of the white prisoner that had remained sound asleep. As soon as he dropped the meat however, she raised her head and thanked him for the food.

Kadence scoffed. Thanked him. Smirking, she got to her paws and padded silently over to where Silver was crouching. She was careful to sit so that her fur was just barely touching the wisps of his. A gentle whisper of her presence.

"So, what should we do first?" the young assassin whispered darkly, a chuckle tinging the end of her words.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry for the wait guys, muse been a bitch lately and I didn't have a keyboard! D:

Bane didn't look at Kadence when she sat by his side, his eyes were all upon Star and her weakness. Slowly, the prisones rose to her paws, and thanked him for the meat, but she wasn't eating it. We interrogate her. Bane whispered backat Kadence, turning his cold and demonic gaze to her with the last word. Then he kicked the meat towards the captive, looking at her with a blank stare.

Diablo mode ON

Eat it. the snow warrior imperated coldly, and then, as if someone had wired something in him, he suddenly jumped from his sitting position to tackle down the prisoner with his jaws wide open. And when they hit the floor, he placed his heavy body on top of her, holding her head down with his right paw. I said EAT IT! the man barked, breaking the cave's silence with a burt of loud echoes screaming back at them.

She's not eating her food, Babe... he said to Kadence with a maniacal tone to his voice, spitting all over Star's face. Help her eat, I don't want her to die of hunger... What kind of host would I be if she did?

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She watched, her black eyes empty as usual, as the black wolf came and sat by the White Wolf. She shoved down the urge to made some smug remark about ditching his girlfriend from before. Star watched intently as the talked lowly among eachother, but she couldn't hear what they were saying. She was too late to try and get away as he slammed into her, shoving her to the ground. She growled lowly as he screamed at her, baring her white fangs that had once given her her last name. He spit in her face as he talked. "Say it, don't spray it." She muttered quietly as she tried to reach for the meat. But he was holding down her face with his strong paw. Her teeth barely just touched it, it was just a little too far away. "Could you scoot the meat closer?" She asked, trying her best to contain her cool.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Hearing the disrespectful words leave the prisoners maw, the young girl lunged forward and snapped her lethal jaws merely a whisker width away from the white wolf's muzzle. Words of disrespect would not be welcome here.

"Dare you to say that again." she hissed, a deadly smirk lingering on her dark lips. This would be fun indeed.

Taking notice of the prisoners request she picked up the piece of meat delicately in her jaws before setting it only a little bit closer to Stars jaws. It was just barely within reach.

"I think you can reach it now." she said, the smirk still present on her maw.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I feel like the other people who're interrogating Star are beating us on this... If you guys would like to spree this one to an end tomorrow or on Sunday let me know and I'll make space for you :P

Bane's expression as he held the prisoner in the ground could be described as psychotic. It was the fact that the bitch had attempted to damage his home what fueled the maniacal wish that the dark brother felt for crushing her skull open, but he had orders from the Alpha. They couldn't just end the prisoner's life as quickly, they needed to make sure that the people outside knew what happened to trespassers in Blackfeather Woods, that they were a pack to be respected if not feared, and that they weren't just a bunch of loonies, Blackfeather woods was capable of anything and everything.

Fortunately for Bane's desires, to get what they wanted from the prisoner they needed to get information out of her, and that meant that they would have to break her into little pieces and make her vulnerable, then, she would start talking, and their job would be done, Star would become a dead girl.

Y'know, Babe? I just changed my mind! Bane said to Kadence as he lifted his paw, but not before bumping Star's head with the floor one last time. She doesn't deserve the food... Did you know that she trespassed into Blackfeather Woods and then tried to kill one of their members? he barked angrily, he knew that Kadence was aware of all of this, but he wanted to remind Star herself what her sins were and why she had to go through Bane. He wanted her to know why he was doing the stuff he was doing, and why he was going to do what was to come.

Bane paused there for a second, letting the info sink into the prisoner's little mind, and then his cold white eyes fell upon her once again, blazing in madness, Did you know what you were doing? Huh? You little Pry? he growled closer to her, once again spitting all over the girl's face. And then, Bane slowly placed a paw on her neck and dragged his claws over it, scraping her soft skin.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
may be open for spreeing tomorrow sometime in the afternoon..? As well as Sunday (maybe)

She stayed silent, listening to that jerk talk. She reached for the meat as he pulled it away, disappointed she couldn't have it. She heard him, but the words weren't sinking in or making her think or anything. "I had no idea. I was drugged." She told him with a shrug, at least the best she could manage while shoved against a stone cold floor. She didn't yelp as he dragged his claws down her neck. It hurt, but he wasn't breaking the skin just yet. But pretty darn close. Instinct told her to yelp, her conscience told her stay strong and quiet, the voice told her to just give him some info and spare her life, and Star's own thoughts were purely on survival and loyalty, two traits which at this time were opposite sides.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Umm, I don't know if I can spree any time soon :(

Despite what Bane though, the young girl hadn't know what the prisoner had done besides trespassing. She had seen what they did to trespassers, so if this one had tried to kill a blackfeather, why was she still breathing? If the wolf that got attacked bore any wounds similar to the trespasser, then why hadn't Kadence noticed. Questions filled the girls mind as she watched Bane drag his claws across Star's neck. Her eyes were questioning as she studied him, trying to get him to meet her eyes.

She huffed a laugh at the lame excuse that the prisoner provided. Drugged. Suuurrre. So she padded closer to the pair, lowering her head so that she could meet Star's gaze. "You were drugged, huh? By whom, my I ask?" she questioned, her yellow eyes taking on a darker glow as she searched the prisoner's eyes.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

The response that came out of the little prisoner's lips was not the one he was expecting. It wasn't at all something that Bane wanted to hear from one of his prisoners, and as if it was only natural, the white beast denied to himself the fact that it was a truth she was telling. You're lying! Bane hissed after Kadence spoke to the hostage, that was not the way he wanted things to take and it was getting on his nerves.

It was time for the real shit to start. Bane was there for one reason, to get information out of her, and that's what he intended to do at all costs, which in this case were only beneficial for him. The Blackfeather Woods pack needed to have a plan when they came to the hostage's own group to show them what the word BORDERS meant, and the only way to achieve this was to be one step ahead of them.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"Myself. I ate it. I didn't know it would put me in a haze, I dunno what all the herbs do." She said, but the final word do was interrupted by the White Wolf's fierce snarl up in her face. Her dark eyes bore into his light ones. "I would do not such thing. I'm telling you the truth in any hope of getting outta here. The truth." She growled at Bane, her attention away from Kadence now. For now, she had no quarrel with Kadence, at least not yet. Her quarrel was with Bane alone. And maybe that fiery chic who could be his girlfriend, although she couldn't be sure if such a heartless jerk had the ability to love.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence quickly noticed Star's dismissing of her as she turned her dark eyes to Bane. Intrigued, she wondered if it was Bane who had met her at the border and brought her here. That would explain why she didn't care to hiss at the young assassin so much as the white warrior.

Taking a few steps back, she sat down and watched the scene unfold, her glowing yellow eyes surveying the pair's movements, looking for anything that would betray Star's thoughts. Of course she didn't believe her whole I ate the mushrooms shit, but she would have to play along with it to get any information from her. What a stubborn bitch.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
So.. Should we stir this thread towards an end now that Star isn't even on BFW anymore? This thread is getting a bit old anyway...

Unluckily, for Star, there didn't seem to be even the slightest clue of love in Bane's heart. Bane had only known hate and violence in his life, and that was the only thing that was reflected in his behavior. Star's words only made Bane more furious, he wanted her to talk, and so she was doing, but the words that came out of her mouth weren't at all useful for Bane's purposes. They were a waste of time.

Cut it with your bullshit, Bitch! You trespassed and attacked us. Were you expecting me to release you just because you didn't know what you were doing? Were you expecting some kind of pitty from me because you were 'drugged'? You must be the most stupid fucking bitch in the world... Drugged... he snorted annoyed. And releasing the prisoner from his deadly grip and stepped away, staring down at her with cold white eyes. What do you know?... Where did you come from? he demanded sternly, It'll be better for you if you answer without asking... What's your name? he asked half-growling.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Sure, let's wrap this up soon. By the way Anthony I love your new avatar! Looks awesome!

His words did nothing to faze her. Her eyes remained dark and souless- not good, not bad, not nice, not mean. Emotionless. No anger filled her, or sadness, or restlessness or hapiness. Her dark eyes watched as he fizzed up with rage, showing off her poker face as always. "I know many things. I come from the Creek, and my name is Bone." There was no hesitation in her small lie. After all, it seemed real enough, she was white like one. It was not that she was looking for something feirce, she just needed a fake name. She almost felt the urge to ask, what's yours? But she held it back, these were no friends.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Thank goodness, this was getting kinda boring :/

She watched as they exchanged words, or more like growls. There was no way her name was actually Bone. The way she said it made it obvious to the girl who spent most of her life analyzing wolves actions. It was also quite obvious that this was going to go no where interesting and she found herself getting a little bored. She thought torturing someone would be more fun than this, but then again, they weren't really torturing her, they were just asking her questions that she wouldn't answer truthfully.

"Well it's obvious she's not going to answer many of our questions truthfully if she won't even tell us her name." she stated stifling a yawn. "And honestly, this is no where near as fun as I thought it would be." she admitted, a bored look in her haunting yellow eyes.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Thanks Onyx :D Those scars look badass or what?
I'm going to pull Bane out now, you guys can make one last post and we'll be done :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Bane would've agreed with Kadence on how boring things were turning to be. Meldresi had given him orders of not beating the girl too much in order to get the information she wanted from her but if he didn't pull himself out of the scene, Star would've ended dead. She was giving him nothing. The situation was starting to drive Bane mad, mad with bloodlust. He couldn't risk breaking the priestess' rules.

"Bone... This is fucking ridiculous." he said laughing in disappointment, "I'm going to have to kill this bitch!" He turned to Kadence, his eyes were set on fire, he had gone mad. The eye contact with the young assassin lasted at most two seconds, after which the male turned violently to take the prisoner by her scruff, lift her up and shake his head aggressively. Letting go, the Berserk stared for a moment, waiting for the blood to flow. It did. And he had had enough.

"Let's get out of here Babe. I'm coming back, Bone... And you better give me what I'm asking for next time..." with that he was out, following the underground creek out of the tunnels. He wouldn't come back, he new he couldn't kill the girl, those were orders, and he was sure that if he was left alone with her for too long things were going to turn pretty nasty.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
yup, thanks for the thread!

Unfortunately they easily uncovered her lie, and of course, someone wouldn't name a fluffy sheep Bone. But Star's name making skills weren't exactly great, so she had just blurted out the first white thing that came to mind. She was lucky she hadn't thought of "cow" or something first. Not that "bone" was a pretty name. After some more words that sounded like all the horror movie nonsense "Silver" said, he grabbed her by her white mane and shook her petite body around wildly. All she could manage was a dull moan, frustrated tears building in her eyes. No!! Star tried her best to face her head upward, so no tears would fall, but he was shaking her and it was impossible to constantly keep her head up. Two tears plunked on the stone.
Drip drip
Star was dropped on the stone hard, but she made no effort to get up. Star laid there, waiting for her torturers to leave. She closed her eyes, which forced out two more tears. And wet blood covered the nape of her neck, covered her lion's mane. The blood and the tears both flowed freely.
Drip drip...