mephala's web
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
another thread for anyone in BFW who feels like torturing, teasing, messing with Star, etc. =) all welcome!

Star's eyes widened at nothing as she stared at the cavern wall. She'd only been here- what, nine, ten days? And already things like loyalty were becoming less important. Now survival and escape mattered most, not loyalty or bravery. She stood up slowly before charging forward into a tunnel. She didn't truly expect to find the exit- but somewhere she had hope she would find it, which was what kept her running. She sped through the tunnels, quiet as a fast wolf could possibly run. Of course, now her best company was the light of glowworms and the voice in her head. And that constant noise that was driving her insane- perhaps literally- the dripping of water from stalactites. It was maddening.
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
(Hi @Star just warning you, my character can be really creepy and possessive...)

Crescendo stalked into the dark cavern where he knew the prisoner was kept. She was not what he had expected. She looked so harmless, so...so...fluffy. Crescendo sat, confused. How could some thing so fluffy have done to land herself here?

He stalked toward her, and brushed his tail slowly along her flank. He tutted, asking "How could such a fluf-...pretty fae land herself in these dungeons?"
He was confident she could not see him, with his felt of midnight. She truly was a pretty one. He darted forward and gently nipped her ear. A teasing, almost playful nip. He did it a couple more times, darting forward and nipping at her pretty features, her ears, her muzzle, her neck...

He withdrew, and sat, waiting for her answer.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
that's okay with me! Don't go too far though. :)

Star glanced up as a tail ran along her side. All she could see was his silver eyes. It seemed as if that was all there was to him, as if the rest of him was just the cave wall and darkness. As he nipped at her ear she pulled away, uncomfortable, and sat. That only made her shorter. The compliment of being pretty had no effect on Star. She didn't feel happy, she didn't feel like he was trying to flatter her so he could trick her. "I trespassed. The White Wolf knocked me out and brought me down here." She said, as confidently as possible, though she could easily be going insane inside. She was about to ask if he knew the way out when she remembered last time somone had said they would let her out. The White Wolf had driven her mad, she had felt so close to being free, only to find he had tricked her. He had led her in a giant circle back to the chamber where she was now hostage.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
(I won't @Star. This is about as far as he will go)

Crescendo placed a single strong paw on her back, holding her down. "Don't you know" he mumbled in her ear "That it's not nice to trespass?" He pulled his teeth out from their prison in his maw, and slowly ran them down Star's fluffy back. When he reached her tail, he bit down lightly. He placed another paw on her back, pushing her into the ground, and ran his teeth down her pretty white back again. This time, when he reached the base of her tail, he bit down harder, drawing blood.

The crimson drops looked so pretty against the white, he mused. He held her tail in his slavering jaws a moment longer, blood awakening a strange feeling inside him. He drew back and gingerly licked the length of her tail before drawing back into the shadows. A game. And he would win. Her tail was smeared with bllood. He pictured the pretty, fluffy wolf covered in blood, and frowned. That would take away from her overall appeal, he thought to himself.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The voice screamed at her, calling her an idiot as usual and telling her to pull away from those silver eyes. She had learned it's advice to be bad, despite this advice being good. It was difficult to breathe at first when he forced her down, and the voice screamed in her mind at his teeth ran down her back. "Yes, but I was curi-" her soft voice was cut off by a yelp, her yelp. She glanced at her tail, and despite the darkness, she could still see the blood drop on her tail. Something got in her vision for just a moment as he licked the blood, but he was gone like that. The rose red was smeared onto snow white's tail. She lapped at it gently, she was a warrior, she could handle this. There would be no more of that pretty rose crimson tonight, or would there be?
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo watched as the cloud like fae lapped gently at her wounds. He growled low and deep in his throat, staring at the fae with harsh silver eyes. He felt the oddest feelings, a desire, a need, for company...

He loped forward until he was beside the fae. He shoved her, hard, until she rolled onto her stomach. He pressed his muzzle into her stomach fur, absorbing her scent. He continued to muzzle her muzzle fur soft fur, pausing every so often to nip at her neck. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he stopped and lay next to the lovely fae, panting. She was his. That he knew. @Star
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Her face felt warm and her stomach felt like it was doing nervous flips as the eyes appeared again, and soon he was with her. He flipped her over and she toppled over easily, her tiny form rolling easily. She didn't like it. The one voice was joined by several in her mind, making an eerie harmonization of them in her mind. DO NOT TOUCH ME! They screamed wildly, and she whined, reaching her paws up to her ears as if she had heard it for real. Nobody was allowed to touch her. Even her own father was not allowed to touch Star. She would only let someone touch her in fighting. This didn't seem like fighting, and she didn't like a stranger touching her. She lashed up quickly, her gleaming fangs soaring through the darkness, heading for his neck. If he was going to nip her neck, she would do her best to tear out his.
@Crescendo I guess we're spreeing now.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
(OMG your avatar is so cute!)

Like a snake, Crescendo darted away, as he looked down at the figure, a white hot rod of anger made him snarl like a rabid bear. A single memory pushed it's way up from the depth of his mind, an unbidden memory. Crescendo tried his best to push it back into the dark abyss hat was himself, but he was to late. Pictures and thoughts crossed his mind in a blur...

A beautiful white she-wolf...running through the forest, a tiny white blur besides him...nights alone, talking...love.
And pups.
That hated him.
She had been enough to pull him out of the darkness, but he had tripped and stumbled back into it.

And now the fluffy white thing had reminded him of her. The feeling of desire...they were not for her. He snarled at her again, low and cunning. She would pay. He knew what she hated now.

He circle her for a while, mumbling phrases and words that where illegible, then loud so she could her some of them. Without warning, he sprang and was atop the fluffy bundle. he wiggled around and shifted his wight slightly, so that he could sit calmly atop her without crushing her...much. He placed two paws on her head and held her down, then placed his muzzle next to her ear. "That was a very naughty thing to do, didn't you know that? Now, I shall have to punish you" he whispered in a hoarse voice. He began nipping her again, all over her head, neck, and back. This time, he nipped just hard enough to break the skin. Soon, she would be the crimson beauty he had imagined.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
thanks! It was the first i ever used for Star and i decided to go back to it.

Star turned her head around when he began mumbling. Then the silver eyes moved... And before she could back away, the silver eyes were on top of her, forcing her down to the ground once again. Two forces shoved her head down and the silver eyed creature whispered into her ear. "But I ate something! It made me feel reckle-" Again her quiet words were cut off by a sharp yelp- followed by several more. Little rose dots bloomed in her fur, spreading a little as they arrived. Sometimes a strangled sob would escape her, along with those shrieks of pain. Star did her best to keep the yelping to a minimum, no matter what- but sometimes an especially hard or painful one would force her to cry out. Soon the snow was covered in those little crimson rose blood drops, that would stain her fur until the rain washed it away. But there was no rain here. Not in these dark chambers.... Her fur would be stained with little crimson drops until she saw the light again.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo chuckled as the female yelped and sobbed. He stopped, but continued to wiggle and shift his weight around, hoping to make her uncomfortable. The silver eyes light up as he thought of something to give to the fae, something to remember him by. He focused his gaze on her shoulder, before unsheathing a single claw and running it lightly across her skin, in a pattern known only to him. Suddenly, he pressed down hard with the claw, and slowly and surely traced a spiral of crimson. He lifted the claw, before suddenly slashing down the middle of the spiral.

What a great ending to their time together. If he was lucky, it would bleed, if he was luckier, a scar. A scar to remember. He leaped of her and dragged a chunk of stringy flesh to her. Wordlessly, he draw back to the shadows to watch.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star only whined quietly now as he shifted, it did make her uncomfortable, him sitting on her, forcing her tiny form to the cold hard ground. She couldn't even get up. An eerie scream escaped her as he slowly began to trace in her shoulder. She tried to get out- she wiggled wildly around, but he was using his weight to keep her there. She couldn't get away. Her black eyes looked wild, as if she were possessed. As soon as the silver eyed beast leapt off her, she weakly turned to observe. The place where he'd traced was bleeding. It was a spiral with a line through it, and Star hated that he had used her fur like a canvas, and her blood like paint. It was stained on her as well. The marking of one of her torturers.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
He would have kept going, but it was amusing to see her go insane. he didn't want to rush that. He felt almost sorry for her. As far as he knew, no one from her pack had come. He trained his silver discs on her, pity forgotten. The look on her face when she saw what Crescendo had done to her was priceless. Crescendo gave a cold laugh. "Do you like it, little princeza?" He watched as the beautiful crimson drops fell from her fur. "Blood will fade, scars will stay" he murmured in a low, loud voice.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She looked up, fright glued to her face, into those cold silver eyes. "No.." She mumbled quietly. "No!!!" She said louder, her eyes still wild, an eerie look haunting them. Attack him, you idiot. Laying around won't do you any good, lambface. Star ignored the voice. What good would it do anyway? It wasn't like she could kill him- she could barely see him anyway. Shut up. Her conscience silenced the voice in her head. Blood will fade, scars will stay, she heard him say loudly. Scimitar- what would he think? Her pure snow white fur dappled with the crimson of her own blood. And a rosy red spiral with a line through it on her shoulder... And messy fur, sticking out in all directions... And wild, haunted eyes. She shivered. Star wasn't the same wolf, was she?
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo looked into the fae's eyes, wild and panicked. She was a few steps away from the edge, from insanity. If she fell, what fun would she be? No, he needed to bring her back. Just a little.

"What" he asked "Do you love the most?" he questioned her, all emotion gone from his voice.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The voice told her not to answer, and she knew it was usually wrong, but then, her conscience told her not to answer either. But she ignored both of them and thought, before quietly saying- "my twin sister, I beleive. I went away from her though, and I don't know if she is alive anymore." She said sadly. Top may have killed her, he'd been close to snapping anyway. "If she is dead, then I suppose it would be hunting. I love hunting." She told him. Her voice was obviously holding sadness, the loss of both of the things she loved most.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo sighed. Wordlessly, he walked out of the caves.

Time passing
Time passing
Time passing
Time passing

He walked into the cave, a kicking and screeching rabbit in his jaws. He lay across the entrance, blocking of any escape. He released the rabbit, which bounded across the cave floor.
"Let me see your hunting skills" he told her. "If you catch it, you can eat it."
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
if you don't want her to catch it yet, just tell me.

Star sat and stared at her newly dappled fur as he left. When he came back with the rabbit in his jaws, still alive, her ears perked up and her eyes brightened. "Okay." She said when he offered the deal. Star crouched as the rabbit sniffed curiously at its new surroundings. It darted to the opposite side of the cave from Crescendo, only to realize Star was right by there. It darted again, finding itself trembling in the middle. Star, with a leap, landed close to it, but it darted away just in time. She rushed again with incredible speed, and took a mighty leap once more. She landed on the small creature as one of its bones cracked from her weight. Putting it out of its final pain, she bit into its neck. It was dead. She looked up at the silver eyed man, her eyes questioning if she could eat.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo nodded, indicating she could eat. He watched from the entrance, then slipped into the shadows, thoughtful. To her, it looked like he had left. He carefully lay down, eyes trained on her. His black fur blended into the darkness so well, he was grateful for his coloration. He peered at her shoulder through the gloom, disappointed. Not deep enough.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
wrap up soon?

She let out a breath of releif, he hadn't been tricking her, he'd stayed true to his deal. She bit into the rabbit. It felt strange to catch something and immediatley eat it. Usually she would be putting it in a cache for the benefit of the pack- this felt like she was putting herself before the pack, being selfish. You don't have a pack anymore, idiot. She voice mocked in a whisper in her head. Shut up. He conscience replied to the voice without emotion. She kept eating, and tore off the head. She then tore off the ears. She threw the earless head to the side. It had things like the eyes, brain, nose, and tounge, which she didn't like eating. Star ate the ears quickly, and then continued in the back and stomach area. She glanced up, to realize her torturer was gone.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
[size=x-small][size=xx-small](Lastpost for me, unless you want to continue. Just tag me if you do, but i think this is a good place to end.)[/size][/size]

Crescendo smirked, she was so innocent to think he would leave without a good bye. As soon as she had finished the rabbit, he leaped out of the shadows soundlessly. He landed squarely upon her, then smashed her head into the ground. A loud snap echoed through the caves. "Nighty Night" he whispered into her ear as she lost conciseness. Her wounds would be a surprise to her when she woke.

He pushed her onto her side and retraced the mark on her shoulder, making it deeper, more bloody. He then picked up her delicate paws one by one, and stabbed his claw into the middle of each soft pad. That should keep her from wandering off anytime soon. They would heal quickly, but cause her extreme discomfort when she attempted to walk for the next few days.

He rolled her back into the position she had been in when he had knocked her out, and carefully placed the rabbit head just in front of her muzzle. Finally, he smeared his paw in a pile a thickening blood on the floor and pressed it onto her forehead, leaving a bloody paw print. He looked at his handywork for a minute, then exited the cave.

[size=x-small][size=xx-small](Some PP, if you want me to edit anything just P.M. me.)[/size][/size]
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
okay my last post. I'll have this archived!

Star's eyes widened as the shadow with silver eyes appeared suddenly, and soon he was on her. He slammed her head to the ground with an echoing thump. Her eyelids fell as she became knocked out once more. And then, she would be bloodied again in her deep sleep. She would wake up to someone new, no longer Star... She would be a bloodied snowball, the crimson stains on her fur standing out, staining her, showing what she had been put through in those dark chambers...