Wandering a Nightmare
17 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
@Bane

(Just letting you know, I play both Crescendo and Eclipsis, who hate eachother. thought I would have some fun with them.)

Eclipsis wandered through the darkwood, and shivered. Not from cold, but fear. This place was creepy, and she couldn't wait to get out of her. She gave a soft whine, picking up her pace. She sniffed the air, but the tangy scent of herbs she had nosed early obstructed all scent. The scent of other wolves failed to reach her nostrils.

She didn't dare make a sound, however. Who knew what kind of monsters lived in these woods?

(This takes place deep in BFW territory.)
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
'Looks to be one who owns a wish to her own demise, for her eyes and nose seem blind and dysfunctional. Dare i witness more of this treachery before her head lands on a head upon the cold forest floor, and her crimson soon blanket it with fading warmth?' Slade mused to himself.

The Nightmare walked silently through his home, the home to all who dwelled, killed, and breathed rightfully on the land that this female had failed to distinguish as her bane.
He had watched this girl fail enough. Now it was time for her to be punished for her misdoings.
And one thing Slade had no patience for was dealing with tresspassers.

"It seems as though Sithis has sent a sacrifice to Black Feather Woods, yes? I feel it is justified by the sole fact,..."
Slade stepped from the shadows, melting from the void like darkness that surrounded the hellion on every which way, the very Void he protected with his life.
"that you walk upon claimed lands...lands that do not in return, claim you as one who is chosen to walk upon them. "

Volcanic embers stared calmly at the bright girl, the girl who's very pelt alone, was not homely in the shadow entombed place.

"I feel it would be best if i killed you, and prevented my Alphess from even having the burden of knowledge that a tresspasser was allowed on her land, and allowed to live. Would you like that?"

A curious tilt of his head, he examined her, the hellfires finding every way to kill her, every spot alone to puncture with the venom laced ivories he kept sheathed within his jaws. However, he would not kill her, just yet. She did have the gift of having her say in the opinion, before he would send her straight to Sithis, himself.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
@Slade will you join the fun, X?

<style type="text/css"> .Bane2box {background-color: #000000; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/2zPbi84.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom;} .Bane2text {background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/RcxQ7JT.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#696969; text-indent: 15px; font-family: Candara,Calibri,Segoe,"Segoe UI",Optima,Arial,sans-serif; line-height: 15px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-top: 150px; padding-bottom: 375px;} .Bane2text q {color: #A9A9A9;}</style>

There was nothing more invigorating than ripping apart the head fron a living animal. Bane spent his entire day chasing after squirels and smaller mammals, not always with much luck, but when he chose to go after something bigger was when the fun reall started. The Raccon wasn't fast enough for Bane's swiftness, and soon it fell under his deadly paws, and for one last time the creature saw the light.

But there was something off. Bane lifted his bloodstained muzzle from his catch at the sight of a swift shadow through the corner of his wary eyes. Not a sound reached his ears, but he knew his eyes weren't tricking him, he had to investigate.

He was quick to give chase to the suspect, one whose scent or appearance weren't in the deadly Gamma's records. Intruder. And just like that, it was a whole different game. He had to take her down, now. He rose his muzzle to the heights requesting backup, even though he had made it his personal goal to catch the little bitch, and instantly raised the level of the chase, propelling himself like an unstoppable rhino through the woods. That bitch was as good as dead now.

17 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
@Slade

Eclipsis trembled as the smooth talking shadow spoke, her terror evident in her eyes. They were going to kill her. The small female shook in horror, panic evident in her posture, terror in every single nerve of her body. The wolf was as dark and deadly as the woods he called home. She whined loudly in fear, knowing her speech better be good to save her sorry ass.

"I-I didn't m-"

Her eyes widened as panic turned to Mortal Terror. A huge pale wolf was charging at her from the darkness, eyes fixated on her, his muzzle bloody adding to his ghastly appearance. She screamed, a nightmare come to life. She was the prey. She sliced at the first wolf, the ebony shadow, with her claws, then ran for her life. But she was weary, small, and her speed was no match for the pale nightmare. The world was spinning, she felt terror in every part of her being. She was a corpse on legs, she thought bitterly to herself, slowing.
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slade grinned, the sadistic side of him, the homicidal lust growing with every pleasant scent of fear pheramones that perfumed the air around them.
She was scared.
And rightfully so.

Slade knew every cornered animal was bound to fight or flee, and unsurprisingly, this female chose both. Yet, she had attempted to show her defensive action to him, lashing her claws out in a futile effort of distraction. He didn't even both to move, for her claws were too short to even lay touch to a pawnail on a single strand of his fur. He had already analyzed every inch of her.
It was as if he knew every flaw she had.

However, at the sight of his pale counterpart and fellow Brother in the art of Murdering, Bane, who bounded through the dense foliage with the intentions of Cerberus, Slade only managed to smile a knowing grin in his direction, before he felt the breeze of a running soul, and the emptyness from where her pale form once cowered.

The Nightmare acted with the speed of an enraged cobra. He swiveled (a demonstration of the previous excercise, *cough cough* Bane *cough* Reasons for that practice* Cough*) and saw the fleeing form of the escaping female. With a lunge, the dark king threw his heavy form atop hers, forcing her form to the ground, and while straddling her, he whispered a soft threat into her velvety ear,

"If you try to run, you will recieve worse than what you previously deserved. You origiinally were sentenced to maybe a maul, or severed limb, maybe death..but if you attempt to lay another paw on any other wolf who actually belongs on these lands, or even myself, I personally will kill you, drag you out of fucking Hell, and kill you again. I do not need affermation that i have made myself crystal clear, because even a dead wolf would probably understand that threat. Don't. Move."

Slade released his straddle from the girl, his fiery irises trained on her prone form, and he spoke to his pupil/Brother.

"What sort of punishment suites your tastes to such a sin, Warden of Torture and Dealer of Despair?"
Warning: Uses foul and explicit language in threads
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
You asked me to join this, sooooo here I am :3

Kadence had been enjoying some solitude in the musky gloom deep within the forest when she heard some strangled yelps pierce the gloom. Tilting her head she got to her paws and followed the sound until she found the source of the cries. A small white figure sprinted through the woods, pursued by a dark shadow and another white figure. The young assassin recognized Silver but she had yet to meet the dark form. The first white wolf was obviously in for the fight of her life, and probably her death as well.

Smirking she observed her packmates tackle the intruder and pin her to the ground. She wondered what they would do to the girl. Her interest sparked, the young girl stepped out of her place in the shadows and picked her way over to the trio.

"Well, well, well." she purred, a smirk exposing her glinting white fangs. "What do we have here? A trespasser?" she asked faking innocence. She approached the wolf beneath her dark packmates paws and blinked her big yellow eyes at her. "What a shame, you're a pretty one too." she said sadly.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Was asked to join, so here we go. c:

Whines and steps invaded the ghost's ears, bringing his head up off of his paws in order to look around. Nothing entered his line of vision immediately, but after standing up and allowing his legs to carry him a little ways off, the source of the noises was well in view. There, very few lengths away, stood the shadowed male he'd met before, as well as the pale one. On the ground, however, was another light creature, and approaching the three was another creature of darkness. All in all, he surely must have missed one hell of a party. Perhaps, though, he was simply running late to the greeting of the obvious intruder. The answer to his inner question was made apparent seeing that the female on the ground was still alive. On the ground and surrounded by those apart of Blackfeather, yes, but alive all the same. For the time being, anyways.

"Have I missed out on any of the fun?" Kove inquired as he approached the others, coppery orbs moving from lupine to lupine. More often than not, the man acted a bit kinder towards females and the young, but the current situation called not for that. The lady who had decided to cross into the pack's land had wandered too far in, and surely must have caused some sort of issue to be laying on the ground whilst surrounded by three other members, aside from Kove himself. Today, he would not show his kindness, but would instead treat the woman jut as he'd treat any other; as an enemy.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Well... this is going to be an interesting thread...
You got the whole brotherhood on you xD
btw.. Posting order goes like this:
Eclipsis-Slade-Kadence-Kove-Bane

His monstrous paws thumped the ground as he closed the distance between the intruder and himself. Body moving forward with the momentum of a bull, ready to charge. And they clashed, Bane landing on top of her who had just been released from Slade's imprissionment. This wasn't going to be pretty.

Bane's jaws clashed directly with the intruder's neck, sinking his sharp fangs right into her soft flesh. The blood flowed instantly, flooding the silver northerner's mouth with its metallic taste. The taste that never failed to drive him out of it. The weight of Bane's body, added to the presence of the deadly Nightmare made the intruder's options nule. She had no escape from this situation. And as if it wasn't enough to have on top of you the two (probably) most deadly males in Blackfeather whole, Kadence the young assassin, followed by Kove, the newest of the Dark brotherhood members made their way out of the shadows to join the party.

Bane released his deadly grip, liberating the female from his maw but placing a paw right on top of her head to keep her immobile. Death would be the best, Brother. Bane growled as a reply to Slade's question, but then, turned his cold gaze to the other two with a maniacal grin, How long has it been since we had a decent hunt? the young savage said, and looked at the intruder with hungry eyes. He then slowly moved his face closer to the female's ears, and whispered, Run. to lift the paw that held the female down. He took a step back and waited for the female to take her chance to flee, but it wouldn't last long because, with those words, Bane had sounded the hunting horns, the ones that started the countdown to the end of her miserable life.

17 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
She flinched as a huge wolf crushed her with his weight. He straddled her, and whispered softly in her ear.
"If you try to run, you will receive worse than what you previously deserved. You origiinally were sentenced to maybe a maul, or severed limb, maybe death..but if you attempt to lay another paw on any other wolf who actually belongs on these lands, or even myself, I personally will kill you, drag you out of fucking Hell, and kill you again. I do not need affirmation that i have made myself crystal clear, because even a dead wolf would probably understand that threat. Don't. Move."

Eclipsis shook, curled up in a ball. The wolves were all around her now. Her beautiful white pelt rose and fell rapidly, voices surrounded her.

"What do we have here? A trespasser?" "What a shame, you're a pretty one too.""Have I missed out on any of the fun?"

Then a heavy weight, crushed, couldn't breath...
Pain lashed through like fire, she gave a terrible, gurgling scream of pure pain and terror. The steel grip released, and she flopped down from the rigid stance she held when the brute held her. He placed a steel paw on her head, holding her down. Pain shot through her again, and she screamed again, her throat bloody and raw.

She whined loudly when the pale one spoke, his message seemed to deliver a punch to her gut.
"Death would be the best, Brother."
Death. She stopped shaking. They would not even let her explain. Death.
"How long has it been since we had a decent hunt?"

She slowly looked up at the wolf, hot blood cascading down her pelt. Hunt? Her? They would deny her the privilege of a quick death, they would hunt her down like a rabbit.

"Run" he whispered. He released her, and gave a call to the air. The hunting call.

She got to her feet, head raised defiantly, if resigned. "No" she croaked. "I will not run. I am a wolf, not a hare or fox."
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slade only barked a series of laughs at Bane's choice.
How could he not have said it?
Hell, even Slade would have chosen that for the girl.

Nearly everyone had their way with the female, his Brother even picking the option of drinking her life's essence, giving his appearance one of a true killer.
Slade could not have been more pleased.

Then the girl had surprised the Dark King. She denied herself the chance of saving her life. The one and only opportunity she had to leave the very woods that could entomb her corpse, adding it to the array of already murdered things they kept, the once living who could not survive the test of time, nor their ceaseless carnage.

"I suppose we are only left with the option of killing you, then. You are a selfish individual, for you think of yourself, and yourself only. Imagine how your pack will feel at the loss of yet another member of theirs? You are bringing the very pack you swore yourself to, nothing but shame and defeat. "

A head shake was given her way, only to give way to a malignant smile, his ivories gleaming in the light, reflecting even in the spilling rubies from her wound. Slade murmured to the gathered family of BlackFeathers,

"Death seems to be triumphant, friends. It thirsts for itself to be made known, tonight. Let us assist it."
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence tilted her head at the dark wolf who was still nameless to the young girl. Her eyes sparkled as she addressed, her voice a whisper of innocence. "Aw, but that's no fun. Why kill her now when we can get something out of this?" she offered, looking back at the wolf who now stood with her chin up in defiance.

The young assassin didn't know the story of the other prisoner who dwelled in the caves, but the dark girl new that she was from the same pack as the one that cowered in front of her. They had a similar smell.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Two spoke of death, whereas the third spoke of waiting. To wait in order to get something out of it. Looking to the intruder, whose scent made it clear they belonged to the Creek, he almost felt sorry for her. He pitied the poor fool, for instead of running, she decided to try and stand her ground. Too bad, though, it was not her ground to stand upon. Killing was the obvious, and the simplest, solution, but there would be no fun or gain if the female didn't at least attempt to escape. The attempt would be unsuccessful, of course, but it could be amusing to watch the hope leave her eyes. It wasn't his call to make, Kove knew, but the thoughts still lingered.

"What could we get out of this?" he inquired, curiosity piqued as to what was running through the female's mind. His eyes flickered from the lighter wolf for a second, before returning to look upon her defiant stance. "Honestly, you should have run while you had the chance."
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Bane grinned an evil smile awaiting for the female to attempt to flee her imminent death, but instead, against all of Bane's most evil expectations, the intruder chose not to escape, but to make the most bold and stupid choice she could have made. She stood her ground and refused to follow Bane's imperatives.

The face that just a second ago was the one of an amused Gamma, had now turned into a dreadful rage of a frown that suggested that Bane was about to explode. But he didn't. Not without struggle, the young savage kept his rage focused only in a snarl, that now with lips curled back demonstrated how un-pleased he was about the situation. The voices of his brothers and sister all faded in the background, he could only see and hear the bitch standing in front of him, refusing to be his toy.

I didn't say you had a choice. I told you to run, and you WILL run. Bane slowly said in the most reverberating and deep growl he had ever spoken with, and taking slow steps forward the silver savage pressed as an attempt to make the trespasser start running for her life.

17 Posts
Ooc — Sophia

The fae's boldness faded with the words of the ghosts and shadows. Her ears were pressed flat against her skull, her shaking tail held low. Her pelt was bathed in crimson and earth, filthy and matted. She took a tiny step back as the pale one spoke again, rage written across his features.
"I didn't say you had a choice. I told you to run, and you WILL run."

The fae was gone, flying across the ground. She barreled through brush and small puddles, fear making her run like she never had before. She was the prey. She was helpless, could not make another choice.

[/quote]
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Slade considered the dark females option, his hellfires resting on the defiant whelp before them all. Another prisoner, another hostage upon BlackFeather grounds. A well landed blow to the SwiftCreek would suffer under. They wish to lose members left and right.

As much as he seconded the opinion, it would have to wait, for the hellion took off at Banes threat.

"A soul filled with fright, will flee, and fleeing, she is."

A smile slit on the dark kings maw, the action devoid of happiness, only a lust he and his pupil both shared. One for a thrill to chase, one to spill the scarlet liquid to the the thirsty ground. So without a second thought, Slade joined in the Hunt.
Whirring through the haunted lands, over fallen logs,through snow, he chased, never too close,but far enough to snap at her heels.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Ugh, it's so short x( sorry

Her suggestion didn't get a chance to really be considered for the little wimp took off, fear evident in her eye. She watched as both Bane and the other night furred wolf took of in hot pursuit of her. Giving in to her own temptation, the young assassin leapt out onto the snow, her paws flying gracefully over the crystalized ground.

Since she had started a bit after the rest, she was still a good distance behind the trio, her eyes blazing with excitement. Putting on a burst of speed she tried to gain the distance back, her form just a blurred shadow against the white snow that was soon to be stained red.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Gah, sorry for the crummy post. Muse issue and such. "orz

When the threat had left the pale man, it seemed to finally make the situation apparent to the trespasser. She had crossed into land owned by those who had already stolen away one of her pack mates, and then she attempted to stand up, by herself, against those belonging to the Brotherhood. It was utterly foolish, to Kove, making him more than happy to follow suit as the hunt began. She was like a deer, in the aspect that she'd been smart enough to run, but hadn't been as smart as those moronic beasts could sometimes be. They could hide away, fight back, and sometimes even escape the jaws of a wolf, but the woman running now would not be so lucky. She was welcome to try, of course, but what good could that possibly do? She was outnumbered, one to four, though that didn't really matter. Slade alone could have easily killed her before any of them arrived, but lucky for them, he hadn't. Now the shadows and ghosts of the woods would be able to have some fun with the other lupine.

Kove trailed after the Creek wolf and other Blackfeather members, pushing his legs to go at a reasonably pace for a hunt. He had been the last to allow his legs to go, to move him forward, but wasted no time with catching up to the others. What was to become of the woman was a mystery, but still an exciting thought. Ideas of what would happen popped into his mind every once in awhile as he ran, but none seemed all too appealing, and some not so realistic. Either way, he was still excited by it, by the chase, the hunt, and eventually, the kill.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry for the wait! You guys must hate me but I'm back now... Let's get this shit started!

<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

The girl finally seemed to realize what she had gotten herself into the moment she crossed into Blackfeather territory. She took off fearing for her life, the life that was going to be terminated by the Dark Brotherhood itself in a matter of minutes. Bane too took off after the intruder, his face lit up with a smile that was full of bloodlust, he knew that he was going to get her, he just wanted to let the fear sink in a bit more. He wanted to see the woman's fearful eyes as he snapped his jaws to her face when the moment was right, and he was going to enjoy every second that it lasted. These were the kind of things Bane lived for, and even though he just did it as a sport before the Brotherhood, things were going to start getting serious around here.

Bane looked back at Slade that was running not too far away from him. He knew that they both shared the same lust for death, it was something that pulled them together, it was a thing they both enjoyed, but not it wasn't only them. Kadence too was one that enjoyed these kind of things, Bane knew it for the way her eyes sparkled when they were torturing Star back in the cave, and she too recieved one of Bane's curious glances. And there was Kove. Bane didn't know his that well, but if he had been the one to come to Meldresi looking for a spot in the Brotherhood, there had to be something about him that was enjoying the hunt.

Bane barked and howled too, both to let Meldresi know what was going on and to reinforce the fear that the intruder was sure drowning on, this was all too exciting for the snow warrior.

Well... that post isn't as good as I'd want it to be but that's all I got right now... Sorry 'bout that...
17 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
The minute fae was terrified. No, that was an understatement. Eyes rolled, bloodshot and haunted. Breath came fast, wicking away saliva from her open maw. Sweat and crimson encompassed her tiny frame, hot with fever and fear.

Pain was everywhere. Physically, her wounds burned with an intense fire and whipping branches and thorns tore at her bloodied pelt. Mentally, there was a terrible panic, fear that she would be killed slowly and agonizingly, a terrible, gut wrenching fear. She screamed then, a cry of such horror and fear and darkness it was unheard off even to her own ears.
17 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
@Kadence @Bane
@Kove
Arrrghhhh can't edit my post. I will delete this after though.
So Slade has vanished, and this thread is just hanging there and I can't do much with Eclipsis because of it. So, no posting order anymore, just want to finish up this thread hopefully as fast as possible.
thanks!
@Burke @Meldresi
If anyone else wants to join, please do. Please pm me if you really want to kill her.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
The young girl sped up in hot pursuit and stretched her paws out, her wicked claws reaching for the trespasser's hind paw. Her eyes sparkled with the thrill as Bane pounded along beside her. Her breath came out in pants as she got closer and closer to her target. Her ears were pulled back and a snarl graced her lips as she finally got close enough to reach the girl.

Her claws snagged in the white fur of their victim and she dragged her down, tumbling into a heap along with her.
17 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Suddenly, without warning Eclipsis crumpled under the claws of one of the dark warriors. The fall crushed the air out of her lungs, landing hard on her back. The tiny fae lay unmoving, bloody and painful everywhere. She was exhausted, her body felt like lead, was limp. Her eyes glanced around, everything was happening so fast, so quickly...
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgans had been sunning in a clearing when she heard the ominous hunting call of Bane. She leaped to her feet as the dark brotherhood thundered past, chasing a small white she wolf. Screams echoed through the forest, and Morgana sped after them, her speed and agility paying off . She heard a thud as the small girl fell onto her back. She leaped at the opportunity, she sliced at the white fae's stomach, staining her ivory pelt. She fought back the urge to finish of the weak girl but she knew Bane wanted that joy. The longer the death, the more fun
17 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Eclipsis withered and twisted under the gleaming claws of the female. Her eyes were a hard gold, reminding her of the cold silver eyes of her mate, before they had separated. While instinct told the small white fae to get away from the stinging claws, she felt nothing. A cold numbness bled through her body, and it scarred her. Finally twisting away from the eager fae, she rolled onto her feet, eyes darting madly and breath coming fast.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
PP is with Sop's permission
Goodbye Eclipsis :)

The rush of adrenaline increased as his fellow packmates joined the hunt. Even the new recruit was there to shoot an almost deadly blow to the intruder, and soon after came the Northerner, ears pounding in excitement and a grin that was almost from ear to ear. He placed himself above the female who was laying down, and stared at her with a maniacal expression in his face. The drooling was only a side-effect of the rush, and his eyes seemed to be blank. He stopped for a second, to look at the expression she had before giving the last bite that would end the bitch's life. Right to her throat, shaking violently. That's what he lived for. He didn't care if the others wanted a piece too, they were there to put more pressure on the intruder, to make it more exciting for the Arctic beast.