Draw the Curtains, Lights are Dimmed
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Maybe a newer member could drop in? @Fenris @Morgana @Tanith c:

Upon his arrival back to the woods, Kove was met with scents telling him of new things that must have happened while he was away. First, it seemed as if Bane had left, as his scent was fairly stale, and he was also met with the scents of new members—whose presences he had practically ignored up until now. Though he wondered what could have possibly caused the territorial male to leave, his main focus was on the new members. He was curious about who they were and where they might have come from, as well as whether or not they were serving a purpose for the pack.

Each of the newer scents were female, as far as he could tell, which meant Kove would probably end up playing nice towards them. Being cruel to a female when unprovoked was something he couldn't do, as lessons from his youth prevented such actions from being possible. Not knowing which would be best to meet first, the ghostly man made his way through the forest aimlessly, deciding to just wait and see who he'd come across by doing so.
18 Posts
Ooc — Emily
Fenris walks but a wolf that's a off white colour she stops for a moment remembering if she ever meet him before "I don't think I have meet you" she turns around and sits hoping he would just move on she gets up standing in front of the wolf , "I'm Fenris, you are" she sits once again waiting for a response.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana lopped through the forest, a bit of tension on her back. She was following the trail of a medium sized creature, in which to take out the tension. She hadn't ripped something to shreads in quite a while. She found the creature, a badger. She quickly pounced on its back, nails digging into the creatures skin. It squealed and thrashed around, trying to get Morgana of its back. Morgana bit down on its neck after it managed to take a swipe at her chest. Ending its life, she tore it apart, ripping open its belly.

After a while, she got tired of her play thing, having completely ripped apart its entire body. She caught the scent of a male, the scent was not completely familiar, but one that she had caught on the breeze before. She tracked the scent to find a handsome male with a stunning pure white pelt. She lowered her head in respect, for this wolf was one of her Alpha's dark brothers. He didn't seem like he was going to hurt her. I am Morgana, she said boldly to the male. [/align]
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The movements of the male soon came to a stop as another wolf came into sight. She held a dark coat upon her body, and while he knew for a fact that she was a member of the pack, he had never met her before. She was one of the new wolves, he believed, and was somewhat interested to meet her. “You have definitely never met me, as I would have remembered the face of a fellow pack member,” Kove stated, not bothering to sit. “Nice to meet you, Fenris, I am Kove.” He offered her a slight nod of his head, as was the way he often gave a greeting. His jaws parted ways after, as if he were about to say something, but stopped when another woman came into sight. Their scents were familiar in the sense that they were both of the pack, but it was his first time meeting both of them.

With a nod of his head to the new female as well, he let his copper gaze drift over the both of them. “It's a pleasure to meet you, Morgana,” he said. “I am glad to be able to meet some of the pack's newest members. Tell me, are you both settling in nicely?” Since they were women, he could be nothing but polite unless provoked in some way. The fact that they were also members of his pack also worked towards making him play nice, as he did not wish to become enemies with anyone he shared a home with.
18 Posts
Ooc — Emily
Fenris nods slowly questioning why she stopped, she never almost stops for a conversation let alone when she's looking for another wolf, "I'm doing great" she mumbles a reply now more interested in the wolf in front of her. Fenris glanced at the dark she-wolf beside her. Fenris admired the females pelt . It was pure black, stunning. The she-wolf had an intimidating vibe around her. Fenris looked away and back at Kove. She never likes small talk to be honest she was socially awkward "I better get going, has any of you seen Crescendo lately?" She starts to walk off following Crescendos sent once again.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana could tell her intimidation was making an effect on Fenris. She couldn't blame her , she would be scared of herself too! Fenris scurried off, mumbling something about Crescendo. Yes, I like this pack very much, I'm settling in quite nicely. She smiled at Kove. His kindness was a rarity in her experience with males. Going along with the kindness, she said, I believe I have seen you before, that time when we were chasing down that unfortunate female with Kadence , Bane and a few others. Morgana doubted he would remember, but any conversation was a good conversation in her opinion.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The man gave a faint nod of his head in response to hearing both woman were doing well. When the one who held some white in her pelt mentioned something about Crescendo, a frown flickered across the ghost's face for a second. He was reminded that he needed to eventually have a dark with the light eyed being, but at the moment he would wait. “Haven't seen him, but I wish you luck in tracking him down,” he said, just barely managing to get it in before the other started to wander away. After making a mental note that his kindness should be limited to the female later on, his attention was returned to the remaining girl. She spoke of the wolf hunt, which was something he could never forget. It had gotten his blood flowing just as any hunt did, but to a greater extant. He was unsure what to think about the matter, which resulted in him putting it to the back of his mind.

“Yes, I believe I caught a glance of you after the girl was killed,” Kove stated confidently, trusting in his memory. “Such a shame she had to die, but it was a merciful price to pay for crossing into our territory.” The pale lupine was sure of his words. Had the female not been killed, the fate that laid ahead of her surely would have been much worse than the peace that is death. While he believed it was a bit of a shame to see her go, he did not pity her because of it. The light furred creature had been foolish to cross into the the dark woods, and such foolishness was inexcusable. Mentally, Kove shook his thoughts away and brought his mind back to the current situation. “Have you partaken in anything as interesting as that since then, or have you been preoccupied with learning more about this home of ours?”
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
She frowned, realizing she hadn't had such fun in quite a while. Hmm, nothing interesting if that's what you're saying. Yes, an unfortunate price indeed. But no-one crosses our territory and escapes with out a scratch. She should have known that. That's one of the things I've learned during my time here, Morgana finished. For some reason she had a thirst for setting strait any wolf who crossed onto her packs territory. She had not come across a wolf who had innocently done so, or who didn't deserve it.

She suddenly wondered why Kove had slightly frowned at the mention of Crescendo's name. I have a feeling you don't..care for Crescendo much.., Morgana started. She got the feeling that almost no one liked Crescendo much. To that she was curious why that female had said something about looking for him. How unfortunate it would be if the female called Fenris found him in bad circumstances...
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The pale wolf was actually a bit shocked that she hadn't experienced anything interesting since then. The dark place always seemed to have something going on with it, many of which could be seen as interesting. “It's a shame you haven't come across anything interesting since then,” Kove commented, his gaze glancing over the area surrounding them. With a nod of his head, he returned his copper orbs to look upon her face. “Yes, she should have, but what can you do? If they wish to try their luck at crossing into out land, then it is not out fault if they meet death while here.” He couldn't keep himself from saying it, as it would always be true. It was true for his birth pack, it was true for Blackfeather, and it was probably true for all other packs as well. Trespassers were disrespectful beings, usually, and weren't to be let off the hook—though, Kove had done just that when it'd come to a female with amnesia. He'd even taken the time to take her out of the territory and to a new place to hunt. Of course, he wouldn't tell the woman before her of that event.

The ghost's brow furrowed in response to her words of Crescendo for a second, before he shook his head and wiped the look away. “It's not that I don't care for his presence, I simply do not like the idea that he was around a certain friend of mine.” The other male had appeared to have a thing where he treated females in a manner Kove did not entirely enjoy. He hated the fact that such a creature was around Scarlett—around his friend.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana lightly smirked at Kove's words, had Crescendo gone an stole another female? Toyed with her, riled up the unfortunate female's mate? It was no news to her. She had picked up that Crescendo had a fascination with females, toying with them, keeping them and scarring them. At that point she realized that his loyalty and fascination with Kadence might actually stop his..interesting..habits. She didn't find the fact that he had treated nice male like Kove's special friend in such a manner as he always did, but the fact that he was bound to get in some huge trouble one day was all too funny. She had Crescendo to thank for showing her how males could truly act. She turned her attention back to Kove, Well that's Crescendo for you, she replied. She didn't say it in a mocking manner, only to restate the truth.

What else can you tell me? What else should I be looking out for? She asked Kove, realizing that their conversation about Crescendo could be portrayed as a hidden warning not to go near him. But nevertheless, she was truly interested in what she should look out for, anything that would wind her up in trouble. Knowing herself, that would most likely happen.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
“Yeah,” he muttered distastefully. “And his way of acting is going to get him into some deep shit someday. If not with me, then with someone else.” At first, he'd never really minded the silver eyed wolf. They'd gone to solve a little “ghost” problem together in the swamps at one point, which wasn't too bad. Being a wolf who had been brought up to be kind to females, and who had often protected his sisters before their deaths, he had felt a bit iffy after learning of how he'd treated their captive. His mind quickly settled that, though, making him feel indifferent about it. That girl had been an intruder, after all, and deserved whatever came to her at that time. The second he'd even thought it'd be a good idea to target Scarlett, though... well, it had made Kove angrier than he'd ever let on around the female before him now. Even if the man hadn't known she was a close friend, he should have been smart about it the second the Inuit's name had been brought up.

The wolf mentally shook his head, not in the mode to dwell on the bad choices of his fellow pack member. He was presented with two questions, both of which he planned to answer. “Well, if you go into the swamps and see or hear something that seems like it might be an actual ghost, kill it. It's an annoying type of bird, and not worth keeping alive,” he informed her, his mind rolling over other thoughts as he finished. “If you come across an entrance to the tunnels below, you should check those out. Don't worry if you think you're lost, just follow the whatever water you're near and it'll lead you out.”
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Last post for me:) Thx for an awesome thread!!!

Hearing Kove's words, she made a mental note to check out this mysterious, loud bird. She had taken it upon herself to explore everything around her new home. Perhaps she could trap the creature, set it on a unsuspecting wolf. Oh how funny that would be! She smiled at the thought. She turned back to Kove, Sounds interesting. Thank you for the warm welcome. May we meet again And with a tip of her head, she walked off, curious to explore the tunnels and the mysterious bird.