Wapun Meadow all around me are familiar faces
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
for @Flash !

Star had escaped any hateful wolves, staring her down, blaming their stupid troubles on her, when it wasn't her fault. She had started a war using generosity that night months ago. Although the blood had dried and mostly fallen off on her spiral scar, the scar still shone deep in her skin, marking her with a crossed-out spiral. The faint crimson pawprint of her own blood still on her forehead. That night the silver-eyed beast had tortured her... And let her hunt. He'd brought a live rabbit in the caves, which had a least given her a sense of hunting again and she'd successfully caught it, even though afterward he tortured her more. She needed to hunt, that sounded refreshing. Her last hunt had been with who, Nefarious? Falwasi? She couldn't recall. So she had cone to Wapun Meadow. Now she crouched in the tall grass, her ears perked for the sound of any prey's nearby footsteps.
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Oh, it was a lovely day. At least for a cold winter day. The sun had driven him out of Noctisardor Bypass territory, refreshen and cheerfully going out of the mountain arch. He only had plan for a walk, nothing much better. But as he progressed over the snowy wonderland, he realised that a lot of prey laid outside of their territory. So he abadoned his walk, and got to work.

It was only mid day when he scented blood scent. Not prey, but wolf. It was faint, most likely a healing wound. But as he got closer, he saw a spiral scar sitting atop of a white fluffy wolf. It was young, but it had pack scent. He sniffed it again, remembered the scent. Swiftcurrent Creek! What was she doing here? He padded closer, trying to see what she was doing.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Her dark eyes stared out between the tall grass, watching for any elk or sheep. But soon a new scent drifted to her nose. A wolf scent. Shadow? No. It just smelled like it had been around Shadow. Nocti...sardor Bypass. At first she had trouble at recalling the Latin name for night fire. The snow-white girl turned as her dark eyes looked upon a fire-pelted young man. While others in the Creek might be wary of Noctisardor, Star was pretty sure at this point they were no longer someone to worry about. Maybe they didn't particularly like each-other, but she just couldn't see a war between them. Blackfeather was their enemy now. "Hello, Sir. I am Star." She introduced herself to the man, with a polite dip of her head before lifting it for her dark gaze to focus on his green one.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
As he drew closer, he saw the blood pawprint on her face and the many cuts on her. Bloody hell. Literally. She looks like she's been through bloody hell and back. Who the hell could do something like that. Flash didn't think it was possible she could have done that do herself. Right? Nobody would do something like that.

She lifted her head, realising his presence. While he disliked Swiftcurrent Creek, he couldn't help but feel sorry for the young female. She must have been through abuse and got back. Jeez. Who could do that? "Hello, Sir. I am Star."She barked out. "I'm Flash." He called back, padding closer. "What are you doing here?"
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Don't trust a stranger, idiot. The White Deceiver tricked you! Don't trust this man. The Voice whispered in her ear. She shook it off; the voice had never helped her before, it would not now. "Nice to meet you, Flash. I was looking to hunt. Watching for prey." She told Flash. She glanced through the grass again, making sure no surprise elk had arrived. When she saw there was still nothing there, her midnight gaze turned back to him.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
She seemed to hesitate when he asked her what she was doing. But in the end told him she was going to hunt. "Same. Shall we hunt together?" He asked. He didn't plan on going away until he either knew more about this female or at least see if she could go off on her own. Nope, Flash wasn't a cold hearted creature. He could feel concern.

"I smelled a young moose alone in these fields around."He continued. Technically he picked up a slight whiff when he had been hunting down a hare. It was faint, but she didn't need to know that right? If it meant he could at least see if she could survive okay. With the proper skills. It would be a mission complete.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"Okay." She said with a nod. She often did not work with wolves from other packs, but she was okay with trying it. He mentioned picking up moose scent. "If we do manage to catch it, how will we divide the prey among ourselves?" She asked Flash, with a questioning tilt of her head. She didn't know how they would divide the meat evenly so that they each had enough. She stood from her crouch, ready to follow him to the prey.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
She agreed to hunting together. First part of mission complete. He knew he probably wasn't suppose to be hunting with a Swiftcurrent Creek wolf. But he wasn't a monster, and he had a heart. He was determined to at least let her bring back some food to her pack by tonight. As she asked how they were going to divide the moose, he stopped for a moment.

"I'll take the limbs and the head, you can take the body?" He suggested. It was a fair choice, and she would get slightly more than him, meaning Swiftcurrent creek should be satisfied with her. If he had his way, he would take the body. But his heart told him to give away the bigger piece.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star listened to his offer and nodded. Sounded good to her. "Alright. Lead the way," She was about to say Cap'n in jest, but decided not to address him as some kind of superior, but an equal. That briefly reminded her of Bones, the kid from long ago who had called Fox "Cap'n Fox". Well, Bones was gone now. "Flash." She finished after a short pause to think about that. She shook out her fur gently, then walked up to Flash, ready to follow his lead towards the prey.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
"Alright. Lead the way,"She barked, hesitating for a moment before saying his name. Flash stalked toward, going all the way back to the place where he had found the moose scent, before sniffing the air. It wasn't that new, but it wasn't that stale either. Hopefully still in the meadows. He continued following it, smiling slightly as he thought about how his "mission" was going well.

Soon, he came on a much newer scent of the moose, grinning as he started to track it. It seemed to be alone, a weird thing as moose nearly always traveled in herds. Whatever. It meant a bigger chance of catching it, which was his exact point. He looked back, seeing if she could catch up before leaping after the scent.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star followed the flame furred man. She was eager to race ahead at lightning speed- but instead kept pace with her hunting partner, despite wanting to speed up. She too noticed that it was alone. She took note of it in her head, but had no other reaction. As he began to pick it up, leaping forward to race after the trail, Star did too. Her white paws carried her quickly, her dark eyes narrowed, her fur and tail blowing back in the breeze.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Finally having a chance to get all my threads under control. Sorry for the long wait @Star

The moose was in sight, by the time he has looked back and he raced towards it, hoping to get to a close distance before it started to run away. When he was about five yards away, the moose's ears pricked up, and it turned it's head to look straight at them. Of course, it did the natural thing - run for it's life. Flash swore under his breath. He had been hoping to get around three yards, or maybe two if he was lucky. But he guessed he had to work with what he had.

He races after it, his paws thudding against the ground. "Corner it!" he yelled back at Star, hoping she would hear. He was going too fast to stop now, the moose was still in sight. It seemed to be stumbling. Of course, they weren't fast creatures, elks and deers were. They were sorta slow, lumbering creatures. Flash grinned at the information that popped in his head. "Let's get this thing." He screamed before bolting towards the moose, watching the brown shape get closer and closer.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
[size=small][font=.HelveticaNeueUI]
are we rolling dice or are we just writing it out?
 Star actually flashed a small smile at the joy of the chase as she took on full speed. While running she heading slightly to the side, trying to get to its ankles to bite. She could tell the large creature was stumbling. As long as they carried it out correctly it wouldn't be too much trouble catching the beast. Hopefully it wouldn't fling any kicks of the back hooves against their face. Star let out a snarl just to try and scare the prey. She leapt, trying to get further ahead, though at its speed she stayed about the same distance from it. She shot a black-eyed glance at her acquaintance to see how he was faring in the hunt.  [/font][/size]