River deep, ocean wide
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Seriously, anyone join. Maybe @Kadence or @Tanith or @Crescendo or @Kove ?

[/font][font=Courier]Morgana stretched her legs as her eyes fluttered open. She looked up to see the sun blazing brightly in the morning sky. She crawled out of her resting place of the night, a fallen, hollowed out log. One side had been ripped off, as the other side was held on an angle by various bushes and rocks. It had had kept a perfect balance, a perfect sleeping spot. She got up and continued streaching, sticking her butt up in the air and lowering down on her front fore-legs. She walked fast, tail swishing. That walk soon turned into a run, dodgeing trees, jumping aimlessly over rocks, genuily having fun. That fun abruptly ended when she crashed right into something. Or someone.
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
(Going to say this is after he gets the mark)

Crescendo watched as an icicle slowly melted, every drip falling deeper into the thick snow. But he wasn't really looking at the piece of ice. He was thinking, of course, about Kadence. Kadencekadencekadence. He was rudely awakened out of his pleasant thoughts by something barreling into his side. He rocked, but held his ground. He rounded on the girl, silver eyes stared in distaste at the one who had disrupted the thoughts of the newest Dark Brother. "Watch where you're going, Morgana." he spat at her.

No one interrupted his Kadence fantasies and got away with it. No one.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The night had offered the ghost no sleep, as he'd been much too concerned making up for anytime lost. During his short trip away from the pack's land in order to accompany his friend, he'd obviously been able to keep his eye on the border. While some of the others slept, Kove was up and moving through the territory and along the border, keeping his eyes opened for anything out of place, anything that didn't quite belong. Even when the sun had started to rise up into the sky, he'd been to focused on what he was doing to truly notice—not that such a thing could come as a surprise when living in a place shrouded in shadows. He'd just been leaving one of the borders in order to take a short break, when the fact that such a thing was not going to happen was thrown at him.

First came the sound of footfalls, then a loud thump, and finally the words of one of the living shadows of the woods. Curious, he padded in the direction from which the voice had come, ears pressed forward and listening for any other sounds that might linger. Breaking through some shrubs, Kove let his copper gaze run over the two figures he saw, recognizing both. His eyes stopped when they landed on the mark that now resided on the other males body, wondering when he might have acquired it. Mentally, he shrugged the thought away and moved his gaze off of it, then made sure his presence was known by walking forward. “Now, that's no way to speak to a lady,” he said, voice as calm as it usually was. “I'm sure whatever happened was an accident.” And probably funny as hell, his mind added silently, bringing a small smile to his face.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana held back a laugh. The seriousness on Crescendo's face was just too funny. But she wasn't stupid. She didn't dare cross a member of the Dark Brotherhood. But she didn't want to apologize, it was partly Crescendos fault, who stands around looking at icicles?! She glanced at Kove, she was pretty sure he was fighting back a laugh too. She lowered her head in submission, she really didn't want a fight with the warrior. She spoke up, Terribly sorry Creasendo. I wasn't looking where I was going. She admitted to herself that she was sucking up to him, but it was better than ending up with a bunch of scars.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
O
Crescendo muttered something unintelligible, silver eyes flaming. He gruffly accepted her apology, his dark eyes scanning them both. He could tell they were both amused, and he had to admit staring at an icicle was a little strange. But then again, so was blindly sprinting through the woods. He greeted Kove with a nod, then turned to Morgana. "So what you been up to, beside crashing into people" he rumbled.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The matter at hand seemed to be resolved quicker than what he'd expected. From the look that had been held in the dark male's eyes, he was sure that the issue would have been carried on for a bit longer than it had been. An inaudible breath left him, and he returned Crescendo's nod with a small one of his own. Apart of him wanted to know when the other had been marked, but decided to save the matter for a later time. He was sure he would eventually hear about it, but right now was not necessarily that time. “You two sure were quick to make up,” he murmured. The other man seemed to be curious of what the female had been up to, and given the fact that he'd been so quick to accept her apology, had the ghost thinking there might be something between the two. He had not been around the silver eyed lupine long enough to know of his feelings towards another pack member, so his thoughts were misguided.

“She was with me a bit, earlier,” Kove said, tossing a glance to Morgana as spoke. Since he did not know of what was budding between Crescendo and Kadence, he didn't see a problem to his words. His goal, as childish as it was, was to get beneath the skin of his fellow pack mate, as he had unknowingly. The learned knowledge of the time the wolf had met with Scarlett annoyed the pale lupine more than he'd ever let on, and he wanted to try and accomplish the same thing. He may have the body of a mature wolf, but on some days the Alaskan was nothing but a child.

Couldn't help myself.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana didn't quite understand the competition between Crescendo and Kove. Honestly, they act like children sometimes. Kove answered Crescendo's question before she could even think about it. She shot an unimpressed look at Kove and another at Crescendo. She knew it wasn't in his intention to upset her, but she could answer for herself.

She shook it off and spoke to Crescendo, Nothing much actually, I came into an incounter with Kove, once..She put emphasis on ONCE. She spared another glance at Kove. "What were you doing before I crashed into you?, she asked, curious.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo glanced coldly at Kove, completely ignoring what Morgana had just said. His eyes glinted with sudden mirth, but he hid it quickly. He gazed with fake sadness at Kove. "Poor you, Kove. So you like her, but you" He shot an angry glance at Morgana "Don't realize it. I think you two need to talk about your feelings." With a final sad look at the two, he turned on his heel "Good luck! I hope you make up."

The black brute vanished into the undergrowth, chuckling quietly. He had a Kadence to find.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
What he wanted to come from the dark male had not showed up. Instead, he'd suggested that the pale man actually had feelings for the dark coated female. As if that could ever happen. She was just like the others of Blackfeather, and he didn't need that. Kove needed balance, and lucky for him he just so happened to fall for a woman who provided just that. “Ignore him,” the ghost stated, watching the spot the obsidian figure had disappeared into. “You aren't my type.” He was rather blunt with his words, but once he realized how it might have come off, he looked over at her and gave a small shake of his cranium. “No offense to you, of course.”

He'd wanted a rise from the other male, but instead he'd only been rewarded with a potential problem. Kove had been unfocused, acting on a mere whim, but he would change that later. When he could no longer contain what he felt towards the images of the silver eyed lupine speaking with his friend, he was bound to do what those of his family almost always did—snap. For now, however, he contained it still, having no desire to act out against a woman who had done nothing to him.
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
I think this is gonna be my last post. Thanks for an awesome thread! We should thread again sometime!!

Morgana stood open mouthed at Crescendo's comment. Her expression changed to a very menacing one, directed to Crescendo, and she began plotting her revenge. She couldn't help making a face at Crescendo behind his back as he swiftly walked off. She turned her attention her attention back to Kove, she had absolutly no interest in him, dispite what Crescendo had said. She knew he had only said that to cause discomfort and trouble between her and Kove, like usual. Completely understood, Cresendo did what he does best, getting in wolve's nerves, Morgana chuckled quietly but with her laughter was a tone laced with venom. She ignored Kove's bluntness, she didn't care for the sugar coat. She wasn't his type, that's that. She wasn't one of those females who would whine and whimper over the sweet, bitter truth. She was stronger than that. Though, she admired Kove's attempt to smooth things over.

Morgana realized that Crescendo needed payback for the little stunt he did, no dout he had been day dreaming about his newest fascination, Kadence. Why else would he be staring absent mindedly at an icicle? Oh yes, Crescendo would get a taste of his own medicine. Once again she redirected her attention back to Kove, smiling, The conversation has been great! No hard feelings! But I've got a revenge to plan!, she said smiling wickedly.She started of, stopping once to turn back to Kove, We should do it again sometime, she said, smiling.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. Thank you, too! c: We definitely should.

The darker male was really starting to push it. Kove wasn't sure what would come out of the situation just yet, but his unconscious mind had a pretty good idea. “Yeah, that's true,” he said, giving a shake of his head to clear his mind. “Someday he'll get what's coming to him.” After pulling his gaze to look around the area, he rested it back on the female. His ears swiveled some to try and catch some sounds, attempting to see whether or not Crescendo had gone far. Hopefully, he had, as the pale man wasn't entirely in the mood to go after him at the moment.

Kove couldn't keep the grin from forming on his face. “If you ever need help with that revenge plan, feel free to get me,” the man told her. “I'd be happy to offer my help if it's needed.” Revenge was a childish course of action, but everyone has to be a bit immature sometimes. Even if the plan was something simple, which he doubted it would be, it would still be worth witnessing. “Maybe we'll cross paths again while you're carrying out your revenge. Would be interesting to see whatever plan you decide on.” With that, he gave a nod of farewell, then turned and started off on his own way. When, or if, they came across one another again would surely be interesting, though by then she might have gotten herself on the silver-eyed wolf's bad side. Oh well, for her, but it would be humorous for him to see.