Duskfire Glacier One step closer
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlet's future hubby @Kove <3 Song

Scarlett agreed with Kove that he should return to Black Feather first before jumping in to join DFG. They ranks were getting pretty full by now with the recent joiners. Hopefully there would be some space left for Kove. Scarlett wasn't taking it lightly that Kove would change packs for her. She admired him for it which is why she would give him all the time he needed to arrange his business.

Scarlett's tail wagged excitedly. She couldn't wait to show Kove Duskfire from a bird's point of view. The look out point and peak were perfect for it! She wished he could see the inside too, but she wouldn't dare to smuggle him inside. Scarlett moved to the right side of the glacier, she would bring Kove to Glacier Peak today. It was just by their borders so she figured they would be okay.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Excellent song choice. c:

Figuring out exactly what he was going to do wouldn't be an easy task for the man. He needed to find a way to make his leaving seem like a good thing, something the Queen could possibly benefit from. It would not only save his own skin, but could also keep him within the secret ranks of the Brotherhood. Being the first major thing to become apart of since his departure from home, he didn't want to leave it when it seemed as if he'd only just joined them. If it ever came down to choosing between the two—Scarlett and the Brotherhood—he knew he would choose the woman. In the short time they'd known one another, she'd managed to weasel her way into his heart, and probably without knowing she was doing so, either. Not even he had realized what was happening before it was too late. He'd run out of time to distance himself, but that didn't seem to bother him. Kove was happy about the entire situation.

Now, here he was, following the lead of the crimson-eyed beauty. He trotted up closer along her side, giving a soft nudge to her shoulder once close enough. “Are we there yet?” he asked jokingly, flashing her a smile at the end. Being around her brought out a side of him that was once lost to the world, and he couldn't bring himself to really mind it. It was refreshing and felt nice, especially since he now knew how the other felt towards him. Kove felt he could joke with her and keep conversations light, without the worry of being looked down upon for doing so.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett walked with Kove outside of the Duskfire territory, although they were relatively close to the border. The color-less female turned her head to Kove when he nudged her. A soft smile turned on her lips. "Oh no. I like a big child," she teased, getting more comfortable with him each minute now the truth was revealed. "Aren't you lucky that I happen to love babies and children," she returned with a bigger grin. Scarlett could have a teasing and joking side. She only showed true silliness if she was comfortable with someone.

Her light frame climbed higher and higher to the Glacier peak. You could see the female was in her element climbing the rocky slopes. Scarlett ran daily a round around the Glacier. That meant that she ran up this hill over the peak, down to the Glacier, over the rugged and slippery Glacier, to then head to the lookout on the other side, and get down to the valley on that side. The female would then drink from the Southern river and return to her den. A soft hum came from her lips. She couldn't wait to show that off to Kove. Her tail raised a bit. "We are almost there," she exclaimed happily. "I'm so glad I can show you this."
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Took so much willpower to not type "I came out to have a good time, and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now". Darn Tumblr.

A forced frown appeared on his face, and false hurt danced behind his eyes. “Are you calling me a baby?” he questioned, pulling his eyes back in a fake show of sadness. “Honestly, Scarlett, that hurts. I'm wounded.” His head dipped down for a second, but he couldn't perform the act for long before his eyes moved up to look at her. The coppery orbs showed amusement, as did the smile that had started to tug at the corners of his mouth. Had he been around anyone else, he could have performed the charade for much longer, but it was a form of lying and that was something he never wanted to do to the pale woman. Her trust was something he loved having, and didn't want for it to be taken away.

Kove continued after the albino, his paws following in her steps and finding good areas to place them. He had always been decent at climbing, as he'd often traveled over mountains and such during his time as a lone wolf, as well as when he was within his birth pack. They would have competitions, on occasion, to see who could climb the greatest distances without slipping or stumbling. “I'm happy you get to show me, too,” the man told her, a faint smile gracing his features all the while. Keeping a positive emotion from showing through in her presence was an impossible task—not that he'd ever try to, anyways. “I'm liking this place already.”
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The pale woman took the lead and chuckled softly. "Yes. I am calling the very dangerous assassin a baby," she spoke almost proudly. She quickly giggled after since she didn't really mean it. Of course Kove knew that. Scarlett didn't giggle often but when she did, she was on her most relaxed. "I will lick your wounds then," she flirted a bit. Although she wondered how she could lick an ego back to health. That was a good question. She probably had to shower him with a lot of questions.

Scarlett was pleased to see that Kove could keep up well. That would help him once he would join the glacier. Scarlett reached the top. She stopped by the border, the peak was right there. "C'mon," she then encouraged. Scarlett stopped by the end of the peak that gave a beautiful overview of Duskfire lands. "There is lake meltwater, and the forest around, there to your left is my den. Though I might make one by meltwater lake... for you know.. easy access to water." You lair, she thought. She was definitely planning a den there for her future family.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The man could not keep the chuckle that had developed within his throat from escaping. It was refreshing and nice being able to joke with someone, as many wolves at home tended to be on the more serious side. Well, usually, anyways. As of late, they seemed to be on a more carnal side of things, but he decided to ignore that the best he could. Instead, he focused on where he currently was, and who he was currently speaking with. Or, rather, starting to flirt with. He grinned (a bit childishly, might I add) in response to her mentioning licking his wounds, moving up closer so he could walk beside her and see her face. “You'd really do that for me?” he asked, doing nothing to hide this simper. “Now I feel honored. Feel free to call me a baby anytime you'd like.” Kove was, truly and entirely, at ease around her.

As the reached the peak and he saw Scarlett come to a stop, the man slowed himself and grew still once he was standing beside her. His copper gaze fanned out over the sight he was witnessing, ears perked and listening to what she was telling him. He spied the lake before looking to her den, but his orbs soon fell back to the lake when she spoke of creating a new den closer to it. “Everything looks amazing from up here, and probably even better up close,” he commented, enjoying the way everything looked. It was so much different from Blackfeather, but so similar to where he'd grown up. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about it just yet, but even if he felt negatively he'd suck it up and adjust for his princess. “I am sure your den by the lake will be very nice once you make it. Perhaps I'll be given the pleasure of seeing it when I join you?” Half of his words were as if he was insinuating something, but the larger half was a genuine question. He didn't see a reason as to why they wouldn't share a space when he came to live with her, but thoughts of her wanting her own, personal area forced him to ask.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett chuckled softly as she was flirting and joking around with Kove. She loved how he could distract her. So much was happening in her pack and Scarlett was starting to dislike it more and more. Luckily she had Kove to get her mind of worrying. She would also have someone to go to if something bad happened. Oh, how grateful she was! "Kove. You will have to know how grateful and relieved I am to have to close," she then admitted as they sat by the lookout point. She then turned her muzzle towards hum and licked his cheek more intently.

Scarlett nodded eagerly, "It is so beautiful. I love it here. Although there is a lot of trouble currently going on. I am not sure what will happen. How at home I felt one that is how alien a feel now. I worked hard on the pack but they don't even seem to notice. Oh well. I am just very glad I have you," she hummed once more. She snuggled against him and let out a happy sigh. "I would love it to have you join. It would be amazing," she whispered. her red eyes studied the grounds below. One day she would live here happily with Kove. She was certain.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She could have said anything, really, and Kove would have listened to every syllable and simply enjoyed her voice. What she chose to say, though, made him enjoy the words all together on top of that all. He used his head to rub the side of her face, then returned her licks to the same degree. “The feeling is mutual,” he said as he came to and end, but made sure to get in a few last licks after his words. “I'll make sure I am close to you as much as I can be before joining you entirely.” Until then, he might not be able to stay close by every second of every day, but he would definitely try to visit as often as he was capable of. Through rain or shine, he'd make the trek up to see her just to hear her voice and see her face. He would cross the mountain and go passed the Creek's territory a hundred times, over and over again, without a second thought just to see her.

Kove felt a bit sorry that so much seemed to be going on in her pack at the moment. The only thing to worry about when returning to Blackfeather now was whether or not you'd run into someone engaging in intercourse, but that was still a lot better than coming across a decapitated head. “I'm sure everything will eventually work itself out,” he said, offering her a smile and giving her a lick on the forehead. “They will eventually notice just how much they need you, and then you'll be showered in the appreciation you deserve.” Kove couldn't see how they couldn't show her appreciation right from the jump. She was kind and always seemed willing to help others, so why wouldn't they appreciate and enjoy every second of her presence like he did? “And I would love to join you,” he added, tail wagging and showing his obvious joy on the matter.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett leaned against Kove as they watched the territory below. A happy sigh left her lips. She was extremely happy to be with Kove and that he was so sweet and caring for her. Scarlet liked that he was so devoted. The pale female wondered how things would be when Kove had joined. She would feel so much safer and happier. That was for certain. Scarlett definitely felt better after his kind words. "Yes. Definitely one day they will appreciate me and value me as a pack member."

The red eyed female felt more cheerful now. "Thank you, Kove," she hummed. Her tail moved gently because she was so content in his moment. The sun was setting over the landscape making it look like the ice was on fire. The glacier, Scarlett's beacon of hope and positivity. If only she knew she wouldn't be staying here that long...
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thank you for another adorable thread. c:

There was no way for either of them to know what would come within the next few days, of what would change the plans they'd originally made. The appreciation would not come, but something like the exact opposite would appear in it's place. Such a thought seemed like nothing more than a fairy tale, something that couldn't ever happen to such a kind wolf, which is why it would end up taking Kove by surprise. In the present, however, neither could possibly hold any knowledge of what was to come, so they would only enjoy the bliss that was not knowing as they relaxed against one another. “And if they don't at first, I will make sure everyone sees just how helpful and valuable you are.” The man nudged her nose with his own, an act of reassurance and affection in his mind.

“You are welcome,” he returned, resting his head on top of her own gently. He enjoyed the sight of the Glacier as it appeared to be lit up with flames, his mind a whirlwind of thoughts concerning his future with the woman he was with. Every scenario was perfect in his mind, but none held the idea of them going off on their own to start anew at each other's sides. If only they knew of what was to come, so they could prepare. However, they could not view the future, and were left to their own ignorance as they envisioned a life together on the very Glacier they were currently admiring. If only one's path could be seen before they walked down it.