Duck Lake going nowhere, going nowhere
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
for @Crescendo !

Star sat next to the Lake, and a deep sigh escaped her lips. New Voices had been added to the collection in her head- the Voice had faded away, but had been replaced by Suicide, which was a new voice. It was what always drove her to kill herself, yet her Conscience aways fought back just enough to keep her alive. Star looked into her reflection. Jump In... End it. You can be with your mother, and maybe Moon if Father killed her. Her own thoughts, not her conscience, argued- you can't be sure there's an afterlife. Suicide didn't speak up again. Star sighed again, staring out across the calm water.
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
"Gonna jump, princess?"

A low voice drawled from behind the fluffy thing. Crescendo, covered in scars fresh and new, stepped toward Star. "Be kind to your pack mates and yourself, and do it." His eyes drifted to the scar on her shoulder, and he smiled. She was his. Forever.

Silver eyes, cold and dark, scanned over the whole figure. Pitiful was the only word to describe the girl in front of him now.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Gonna jump, Princess?

At first she thought Suicide had spoken up again, sometimes it took on the voice of those she believed hated her. But instead of echoing in her mind, it sounded close and real. She turned, her dark- and now cold- eyes focusing on her least favorite of the Blackfeather wolves. Be kind to your packmates and yourself, and do it. She could see him looking at the spiral scar on her shoulder. She couldn't give in, she didn't belong to any of them anymore. "Go rot in a ditch." She snarled without emotion.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
He kept a snarl from appearing on his face, kept from lunging at her and making scars that would never fade. "That's no way to treat your master, Star." He smiled darkly, and moved closer. Perhaps he would rape her. Maybe he would attack her. He might just talk. He didn't know what he would do, and right now didn't care. "It's just like the good old days, isn't it, Fluffy?"
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"I said go rot in a ditch. You aren't my master. I am the master of myself, no one else has ever been or will ever be." She growled, her dark eyes narrowed. They were quite the oppisite, she realized, while he was black with white eyes, she was white with black eyes. The small fact made her think, she was the good side, he was the evil side. Like yin and yang. "Don't call me fluffy. Those days were anything but good." She growled tonelessly, however, her tail lashed in anger.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo's eye glinted in mirth. "Tell you what, fluffy...lets play catch. In 5 seconds, I will chase you. If I catch you, or if you don't run...we'll have some fun. Got that, sweetheart?" He smiled at her exposing his glinting canines, before beginning to count down from 5, not waiting for her answer. Hopefully she would run, but if she tried to resist him...he would have her begging for him.

His silver eyes bore into her pelt as he drawled down numbers. He was remembering her pelt the way it had been a short while ago, dappled in blood...
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She nearly rolled her eyes when he called her fluffy again. Yes, she was, but it was not a nickname! He told her he would give chase in five seconds. Five. You're not prey. Prey is what gets chased. You are a wolf, not prey. Four. It's to save your life from a crazed torturer. You really want more marks? Three. Run already. You're not prey. But survive. Star all too vividly remembered being covered in crimson dappling. And across her vision flickered an image of her writhing in pain while she was cut down the middle and bloodily gutted by the silver eyed man. Two. Star darted off as fast as a deer through the forest on the run. But not prey. One. Her path was wild and jagged, swerving in different directions often, but always away from him. But she didn't have time to look and check how close he was, so instead she focused ahead on her goal, away from Crescendo.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
With a maniacal laugh, Crescendo sprinted after her, his long legs moving at great speeds. The thrill of the chase was with him, and though Star ran with all her might, Crescendo was only a few feet behind her after a few minutes. As he ran, eyes fixed on her white behind, Crescendo thought of what he would do to her when he caught her. And he would, sometime. They couldn't run forever. In his mind, he was invincible.

"You can run, but you can't hide!"
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
I think I'll roll a dice to see if she gets away and put the odds very much in Cres's favor since Star is scrawny, weak, and broken, and Cres is still strong. I rolled here! If you aren't okay with a roll we can just see how the thread plays out or discuss it or something. Not writing outcome yet.

Star slowed slightly as she turned her head, hoping to see a tiny black speck in the distance- or nothing at all. Instead Crescendo was mere feet behind her, right on her tail. She too was thinking of what he'd do to her if he caught her, and she shuddered though continued to run. Her head turned forward again, her midnight eyes that observed her path now worried and terrified. She knew by experience how cruel and violent this silver-eyed beast could be. If she tripped, the chase would be over. And Cres would win.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
A hole seemed to open up in front of Crescendo's paw, with a loud curse he stumbled and fell onto his side. He glared after the white figure, swiftly retreating, and spat. There was no way he would catch her now. Still mumbling curses and angered at his bad luck, the dark beast headed back the way he came. Hopefully, he would see Star again. But not today.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Her black eyes glanced over her shoulder... And saw far behind her a black shape getting up and getting smaller as it retreated. She'd won! She stopped running, and laid down, breathless. She couldn't believe it. She'd managed to avoid another session of gruesome torture, or whatever he had in mind, though torture seemed most likely. She quietly got up and began back towards Duck Lake, to debate her life's importance.