I know you will be there
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Kove Between Greatwater Lake and Otter creek. Song

After having Adlartok secured in her abandoned den in the Emberwood Scarlett hadn't stopped running. Her feet were hurting from the treacherous mountains and her muscles were protesting tiredly. The young female didn't want to show too much distress towards the youngster. But technically this was a big problem. She had planned her future with Kove at Duskfire and now she was kicked out! She was all alone with a sick youngster to take care of. She didn't have the protection of the pack's borders anymore. Oh how horrible she felt. Her vision was obscured with tears as she ran. It made her trip a few times but she climbed back on her feet.

Once she got over the mountain range she sped past great water lake. She started howling in distress to Kove. It was dark outside, something that perfectly displayed how she was feeling. Alone and left in the dark. She wanted her Kove and and just cry in his fur. She wouldn't know what to do. He said that she would be valued one day by the duskfire wolves, well that didn't happen. They just kicked her out for caring too much. Heartless beasts. Scarlett tripped once more but this time she didn't get up. She couldn't really. Scarlett's body was run down. She was too tired and worn. The albino hoped that no other wolf had heard her distress signal and saw her as an easy meal.

She curled in a tiny ball of fur trying to catch her breath. Her panting filling the air. Scarlett felt like she was too loud, but she couldn't stop it. More tears started to flow in her moment of panic. Scarlett never did great on her own, especially now her self esteem was stomped back into the ground. She thought she was a worthy member of Duskfire but she was not.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assumed Lacinia was with Kove at the time. c:

The time spent with Lacinia and what help he could offer her had seemed as if it was doing some good. He didn't expect a miracle, knowing her just suddenly waking up one day with every last memory hidden away returning to her, but she seemed to be getting better. He wasn't so quick to just drop her like she was nothing and continue on his way, not that he had a good chance of being able to even if he wanted. Until her memories returned, it seemed as if she was there to stay, and he didn't really have a problem with that. When the sound of Scarlett's voice broke through the air, however, that dark coated woman was momentarily forgotten, and he took off in the direction from which it's sounded.

The howls that he heard were ones of complete distress, and such frantic calls had him worrying the entire time he ran. He didn't know what had happened or what awaited for him after reaching her, but he hoped that he would be able to help her. Kove couldn't stand the thought of anything having happened to her in such a short time, but with what she'd told him during their last visit, about the head, he couldn't stop the sense of panic from slipping into his chest. What if something happened? What if she was hurt? He wasn't trained with herbs and had no idea how any of them worked, making him inwardly panic even more. What if he couldn't help her? Would Meldresi? Probably not, she was an outsider, but then again... All sorts of thoughts swirled around in his head, so many 'what ifs' and scenarios of what could have happened. Nothing good entered his mind, and such thoughts just made him press forward and quicken his pace.

As the ghost drew closer, enough to have the albino's form in his sights, her appearance did nothing to ease his troubled mind. There she was, lying on the ground out in the open. From a distance, she didn't appear to be injured, but that didn't stop him from running right up to her and nosing through her fur, his panic evident in his wide, copper orbs. When his inspection was finished, he moved down onto his stomach and weaseled his way closer with his muzzle, nudging the side of her face gently. “Scarlett, are you alright?” Kove questioned, more and more waves of worry crashing through him with each passing second. “Did someone hurt you? Do you need help? Why are you crying?” He couldn't keep the questions from falling towards her, one after the other, and each filled with more unease and anxiousness than the last.
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks to Kove, Lacinia was able to survive longer without her memories. She grew dependant on his presense, He was useful to her but there were still a few things of his ways that needed to be changed. Any advantage he would take would be punished if Lacinia saw it. Kove had her favor as long as he remained with her and stayed a good boy she believed he was. The air suddenly changed when Kove took off with all haste towards a howl. She was left puzzled for a moment, Clearly there was something he didn't tell her. Something that he decided to leave her out of. That thought started to anger her. Maybe she should punish him for not saying anything about why he rushed away.

There was no choice but to follow him at his own speed. She moved like a shadow through the area. It would appear that moving quickly with silence was one of her strong points but she was barely able to keep up with him. What was so important about that howl. It wasn't even near the pack territory. There was so many things she didn't understand. She felt as if, Kove was still just taking advantage of her again. That's it, she was angery and now she wanted to punish him severely.

Finally he stopped, that was her chance to hit him hard. She was brought to a sudden stop once she realised he.. was nuzzling the female wolf who was crying. It was a shock to her, what was going here? The female didn't appear to be part of his pack. But now she understood, Kove was a wolf who takes the advantage where ever it was possible. She stared mainly at him with a deadly gaze. Her anger generated a dark aura as she thought about how she would harm him this time. She took a few steps closer, poised to strike at him. Lacinia said nothing but He still had time to explain himself before it was too late.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett sobbed between her panting, which probably sounded really weird. She was grieving and feeling bad about herself at the same time. Soon her ears caught the thumping of approaching paws. Please let it be Kove. Please. Scarlett turned her head a bit to see a white male. Kove! Only he didn't smell like his own. There was a female scent to him. Instantly her heart broke and curled up tighter. It was soon after she realized that there was another female with him. More tears welled up and she actually snapped at his muzzle that came closer to her face. Once her teeth hit his maw she instantly backed off and pushed her self in a sitting position. Her head hanging down.

"I got .. I got kicked out," she sniffled. "They--diidn't-- andd... I. No value. Alone." Those were the only audible words between her sad, and frankly rather ugly, sobbing. She calmed a bit and looked over the dark female. Who didn't look too pleased. Of course Kove would go for a darker type. "But-- You're busy.. I guess. I thought you liked me," she whispered. It sounded so utterly heartbreaking. Then Scarlett struggled on her legs even more devastated then before. Scarlett didn't even know she could feel this miserable. She turned on her heels and left. The brief rest she had gave her a bit of a boost, which only lasted for a few seconds.

Scarlett had been so drained she crumbled to the ground once more. The female didn't know what to do with herself. Being kicked out form a pack was rather traumatic for her. Since she was convinced that she was doing a good job. Scarlett could only envision Tuwawi snarling and coming after her. And not to top everything off Kove didn't even like her as she thought he did. No he had another female all along. Crescendo was right. He was a really skilled liar and she fell for it.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When her ivories met his muzzle, even if it was only for a second, the man was stunned. He didn't know what was happening at first, but then it dawned on him. The fact that he'd been spending so much time with the dark wolf made itself known to his memory, as did that realization that her scent was probably clinging to his fur by now. Giving a shake of his head, he pushed himself into a sitting position and, once again, nudged the crimson-eyed woman. His eyes trailed over to Lacinia for a second, taking note of her posture and gave a shake of his head. “Settle down there, bear,” he stated, not realizing until after it'd left his mouth that he hadn't called her by the actual name he'd given her. “I can explain all of this, if you'll both give me a second to.”

He felt bad about how the situation might seem, and wasted no time trailing after Scarlett when she turned to leave. When he saw her crumble, he laid down a distance away and hesitantly crawled towards her, keeping his head low and allowing his unspoken apology to show through in his eyes. “I am sorry to hear about what happened with your pack, and if I could change that, I would in a heartbeat,” Kove started, wasting no time in trying to mend what may have been broken between them—and due to a misunderstanding, no less. “I can't change what happened with your pack, but you have to know that I will never be busy when you need me.” He lifted his head up some in order to put his nose to her cheek, before pulling away to speak once more. “I never liked you, Scarlett, and I never could, because I love you. That will never change, no matter how the situation might appear.”

For more than a single moment, he seemed to forget about Lacinia (again) as he looked at the pale woman before him. When he did remember, however, he through her another glance before motioning for her to come closer and then turned back to look at Scarlett. Whether the dark lady would comply or not didn't effect what he planned to say. “I am with her because she has amnesia, and I've been trying to help her. I could never have feelings of affection for anyone but you, and that is something I will swear on.”
127 Posts
Ooc —
As the scene played out in front of her she felt sudden dark emotions. These feelings of desperation and betrayal. Lacinia had experienced this more than once. That's right, her brother that pretended to care for her. He was just using her to get what he wanted in the end. She wasn't completely sure what happend to him but she remembers discovering the truth. Based on these newly recovered memories it would appear that her brother was the core of all the problems she had. The love she had for him was crushed that day she discovered the truth about him. Males.. it's their instincts to take advantage of those who are weaker.

Returning to the present. Kove just added an extra layer to her rage. 'bear?!'. Did she not even matter anymore? Of course his brain couldn't handle taking advantage of two wolves at once. The male has alot more habbits to change, because he had helped her she will make sure that he acts the way she believes males should.

She approached him angerily. Without hesitation she struck at the pressure point at the side of his neck. But instead of a jab she would continue to push her claw into it until his head was forced to the ground. Strength is nothing against these attacks, enduring the pain was the only way to fight it without moving since it doesnt really cause injuries. It would be a reflex to move away but that's what she was counting on to make it easier to push him down. "So, you call us sleeping together a way of helping me out? and you don't even call me by the name you gave me?!" She said, trying to turn the female against him. This was the best way to get him to learn. Then turning to the female. "He needs to be punished, that seems to be one way to make sure he learns to not take advantage of someone."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett soon had Kove back by her side. She tried to curl up but her muscles protested. Sbear' but she decided to listen to him. She could only listen to him and let Kove explain with her body demanding a rest. The light hearted female wanted to live that there was a misunderstanding but that was quite hard for her to do. Her trust had been broken. She had really believed Kove and his words. Her heart gutted when Kove said that he never liked her, to then have it be revived once more when the male spoke those words. Her red eyes fell into his copper ones. He wanted to believe him, and by the look in his eyes she could see that he meant it.

But then, the moment was disturbed. The black female moved forward and gripped Kove. Her Kove. Scarlett had more than enough with wolves taking things from her. But what the female spoke of made her courage drop. Scarlett felt sick with her emotions going in each direction. Tears sprung into her eyes. They slept together as in.. bred together. Scarlett didn't know what to feel, they did scent of each other. It was most likely they had been together before she interrupted them. A whine left her throat. She wasn't sure if it was because Kove was held by the female in such a rough way, or because her heart was breaking with the visual of the black and white being together.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Seconds slipped by as he spoke, hoping the woman was listening to everything he said, but then it stopped. After he'd admitted that he loved her, their gazes met and it felt to him as if time had been momentarily put on hold altogether. Of course, moments like that never last. They always meet an end somehow, but theirs' seemed to come far too quickly for the man's liking. He had wanted to stay in the moment for much longer, to share words with her that would never need to be spoken aloud, but he didn't get the chance to. Before his mind could even snap away from Scarlett in order to register what was happening, his head was against the ground, courtesy of the black lupine. Once more, she'd gotten him in a pressure point, but this time she didn't appear to be so quick to release him. Like last time, he didn't like the feeling, but this time around he accidentally let a growl slip from his throat. It disappeared as quickly as it had made itself known, but he almost regretted it when the darker lady started to speak.

“Aklaq, please calm down,” he said slowly, before trying to turn his head. Either way he moved just resulted in the grip on him making itself known, so he finally decided to just deal with it for the time being. When he heard Scarlett whine, however, Kove was quick to try and move, not caring what type of pain came as a result from it. He hadn't given much thought to the mention of sleeping with the darker woman, as he was aware of what had happened, but it dawned on him that the albino did not, and must have taken the words the wrong way. “It isn't what I'm sure you're thinking, Scarlett, I promise,” the man quickly stated, feeling terrible for how that must have made her feel. “She was exhausted when I took her out to hunt, and even more so after. She passed out against me, and I didn't want to just leave her out in the open alone, so I let her use me to rest against. That's all that happened! We didn't sleep together, just beside one another.” Somehow, Kove had managed to dig himself into a hole, crawl himself out, then get thrown right back into one again all in the span of a few minutes. Today was definitely not one of his greatest.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Bringing down Kove was rather satisfying, a little more when she heard his growl but did nothing. Having him under her control was pleasing but what would be more pleasing would be if she was able to train him into a better male. The satisfaction eased her anger which made her less hostile towards Kove but not completely. She released him and sat down. His words to Lacinia sounded incomplete, it's didn't feel like the whole story. What happend after that? He had a large amount of time to do whatever he wanted.

She looked at her paw before speaking. "That doesn't mean you didn't do anything while I was passed out." then eyeing down at him. "I guess nothing big really happend but how can I be so sure? You don't seem to be the type who would share everything with everyone else obivously"

Then looking at the female. "You know, I think Kove is willing to change for the better, all for you. Lets give him only one chance to do that." afterwards she lowered to the female's ear and whispered. "Since he still lives we can train him to be a better male than this untrustworthy creature, I'll gladly help you with him. I do owe him for hunting with me. Let's pull him out of the trash, wouldn't you want to as well?" She said nearly giggling at the idea. She never did think of whatever the female was going through, to her it was unimportant but at the same time she wouldn't really understand it. She wondered if she could help her with Kove's punishment. She waited for the right answer.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett watched how the female held Kove to the ground with such ease. Another sniffle came from her lips because she also don't want to see Kove get hurt. The female was talking about all this nonsense. Scarlett knew that she didn't believed Kove at first with the whole Crescendo story so she wasn't going to believe this woman and her weird way of thinking. Why would she want to train a male? Scarlett actually liked it when everyone had, you know, their own thoughts. That was why you were together since you value the other's thoughts. As the female had gotten close to her to whisper in her ear, it meant that Kove was freed.

The albino pulled herself back and away from the dark female. Scarlett then struggled to her feet and dashed to Kove. She snuggled against him. Her head tilting backwards so she could lick his jaw. "I didn't believe you with the Crescendo story, so I will trust you this time," she whispered softly. The light female just needed comfort. She lost her home and Kove was the only one that could calm her. She hid her face in his shoulder for a moment. She really wanted this dark female to go away. She ruined their first i love you's. A soft sigh came from her. She loved Kove too, deeply. That is why she needed his advise. Scarlett didn't approve that he had another female close to him but that was something to tackle later. "Kove doesn't need to be trained. I love him as he is."
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just went on a Kove spree, responding to one thread right after the other. x-x" [size=x-small]Please don't eat him, Lacinia. ;A;[/size] XD

The second the woman released him, the pale wolf was up and in a sitting position, ears folded back and an annoyed expression on his face. He hated that she knew of points on the body capable of bringing others down, especially when those others were larger than her. It would work well to defend herself, but what was she defending herself from with Kove? So far, he's done nothing to physically, or even verbally, harm her, leaving her actions as one giant mystery he felt he would never have the satisfaction of solving. Someday, perhaps, once her memories ere restored, he would learn just of what went through her mind each time she acted so irrationally. “I would never do anything to a woman while she left. Such an action is disgraceful,” he murmured, copper orbs trained on 'Aklaq' in case she tried to go after him again.

As Scarlett got up and moved passed the dark woman and over to Kove, his ears popped up and his eyes moved right to her to follow her form. When his jaw was licked and he heard her say she trusted him this time, his tail started to wag a bit, and a smile pulled at the corners of his mouth. “I am happy you trust me, Scarlett. I haven't lied to you before, and I never will. You, my princess, deserve nothing but the truth.” He drew his tongue over her forehead before lowering his head a bit to rest it on top of hers, wishing to be as close to her as he was able to. His tail moved more when she spoke against the other girl, and wagged much quicker when she stated that she 'loved him as he is'. That meant they had officially exchanged their first ever 'I love you's', which seemed to put Kove into a state of pure bliss. He wanted to comfort her all he could and listen to what she had to say, and he wanted to be the one to give her good advice. The moment would be all the better had their not been another wolf present, but he wasn't sure how he could get her to give them a moment alone without her flipping her lid and attacking him again.
127 Posts
Ooc —
The Female's answer was truely unexpected. Lacinia was under the impression that females had a common interest towards males. Making sure they don't take advantage with their strength. To her there was alot to correct in Kove's way of dealing with things. But the female wanted to keep him as it is? Lacinia just didn't understand, surely her memories could give a clue but it's not the case. Why? why? What is the reason? Did kove take advantage of her? No she went to him.. so why? so why?

Lacinia watched the pair, trying to figure out what this scene was about. It was frustrating her,and it was hurting her. The feeling of needing to know something that was forgotten to understand. That wasn't the only feeling. She felt forgotten, and the worse one was that she felt that Kove was really taking advantage of her memory lost. He was taking advantage of the fact she couldn't remember her own experiences. If she could remember she would be able to tell what was really going on.

A familiar voice suddenly whispered to her in her mind, repeating words over and over: "Remove the cause" "eliminate the source" "end the pain" "Kill the problem" for a couple a seconds as she watched them. Suddenly the voice stoped with these last set of words before her mind unknowingly passes half way into her unconscious. "Keep events from repeating, you know what to do." Finally she moved slowly towards them. Only Kove would be able to recognise this cold emotionless look she made, since it was the same as the time she hunted.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
This was all Scarlett wanted. She could melt into Kove's embrace forever. His scent was perfect and his fluffy fur was soft to snuggle into. His warm tongue was the best soother of all. Her eyes closed as the male comforted her. She wished that the dark female would just leave. Kove was hers. And he wanted to be hers not that dark female's partner. "I know, Kove," she whispered and hummed softly. For a moment they were only with the two of them. She thought that the female wasn't standing by them. Scarlett's eyes opened. Only when she realized that the female was creeping closer Scarlett grew more alert. She watched the female. "Kove," Scarlett spoke with some alarm in her voice when the female approached.

The albino then stood up and frowned. "Are you alright?," she asked with some curiosity. Scarlett studied the dark female and how her eyes turned so... cold. She would need to do something, and quick. But Scarlett didn't want to be attacked. The tired female let out a sigh. She just wanted Kove, cuddles and comfort. She didn't want to be in another drama. She didn't want to deal with any of this. She didn't want to deal with this female's problems. For once Scarlett felt the need to be selfish. She needed some support of her own. Now everything was turning around the dark female and her problems again. "Kove. Why don't you go help her. I am not mad, just.. help her. It seems she needs you more. I am in the Emberwood with Adlartok if you find time to comfort me," she spoke selflessly and turned away from both wolves. This time she didn't run she tiredly sulked away to the background.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The entirety of the man's focus had been on Scarlett as they shared a close space with one another. Each time she was close, he silently reveled in the fact. He liked being close to her, and wouldn't trade such a thing for anything in the world. She was all he needed, and the fact that the dark woman wished to interrupt that irked him more than usual. He'd tried to be patient with her, he'd tried to be kind to her, and yet there she was—inching towards him and his love with the same cold and distant look she'd held during her hunt. Quickly, and effortlessly, he managed to move himself between the two wolves, unsure if he would be able to get the woman to snap out of her trance. If he could, that would be wonderful, but if he couldn't, he didn't want her to have any sort of path to the albino. So he stood (or, rather, sat) his ground and watched her carefully, copper orbs trailing along her form as he witnessed her inch closer and closer.

“Aklaq, snap out of it,” he said, trying to keep his voice firm yet soft at the same time. What triggered her was unknown to him, and he didn't wish to start anything with her at the moment. “Get out of your own mind, you aren't hunting and surely you aren't tired. Snap out of it. Mânakut.” Somehow, in his annoyance, he'd accidentally let something slip loose that was meant to not be spoken. It was a language common in his family, one of which he hardly ever used, but something about the situation managed to bring it out of his mind and into the open. Kove was serious, now, and he let that show through the look he held and his posture.

When Scarlett's voice reached his ears, however, his gaze was brought from the dark woman to the pale one, his eyes softening instantly. “I am not entirely sure if I can help her,” he murmured to her, using his nose to gently prod her cheek before she started to move away. “I will find you wherever you go, but you do not need to leave now, do you? I don't want for another one of our meetings to be disbanded because of another. I am sure she will be fine, anyways.” And I may need your help with her, his conscious added silently. Kove was caring and loving when it came to Scarlett, but he didn't know how well he would be able to help the blackened lupine, especially when he had no idea what was actually wrong with her. Amnesiacs don't usually act this way, do they? The ghost didn't know, as she was the first one he'd ever met.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Was it the solution? Would removing them solve the problems? Can that keep the past from repeating before her? These question continued to appear. It created a moment where she hesitated. 'Kill them' 'kill them' Said the whispers in her mind... "no, I shouldn't, not now, not yet." Lacinia said speaking against her mind. Kove was the only living wolf she knew, she couldn't just take his life away. Not only that but the other female did appear to be suffering, Why would Lacinia want to add to that? It was clear that the two wolves were connected. It made her wonder, will she ever share a connection like that too?

She started coming back to her senses, looking innocent now. It didn't seem like she heard the first things Kove said but she did hear the second part. She leaned to the side, watching the other wolf slowly make her leave then looked at kove who seem pretty serious. It's the first time she seen him this way. The fact that he could be serious was delightful. It made her want to play with him. But it wouldn't be as much fun if the other female left, it was thanks to her that he became serious.

"Are you sure you want to leave kove alone here with me? hehe." She said as she leaned towards him. She then would slowly and harmlessly place her paw under his neck then stroke him downwards, pushing with her claw at each senstive point she knew on his chest. Light enough to where it didn't hurt him. She kinda wondered if he liked it. She looked at him with an innocent smile. "I'll take good care of him, just like he did to me. You wouldn't push your reward away, right Kove?" She said with a giggle, curious to see what the female would do. Would she really leave him knowing that Lacinia may get her way with him. Making a stand for what you want does show your worth. It would be rather disappointing if she left at this time.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett could hear her voice. Frankly Scarlett was a bit scared of the dark she-wolf. She would love to help the female get her memory back. Unfortunately it wasn't that easy to make someone's memory return. Kove was willing to help but because he did that, it also drove a wedge between the contact she and Kove could have. She already tried to be as selfless as possible by leaving these two alone but when she looked over her shoulder to see the orange eyed female paw over her Kove like that, it stirred some jealousy.

She was torn with what she should do. Scarlett wasn't a wolf that would attack quickly. She watched the two from over her shoulder. The albino then decided that she disliked having the dark one with Kove. "Kove... I don't know what to do," she called out from the small distance. She stepped closer. Scarlett was torn between being selfless and pulling Kove away from this weird memory loss woman.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The darker lupine seemed to look innocent enough as she came out of her trance, but the man sensed a hidden, devious nature below the act. His suspicions were heightened as the woman spoke to Scarlett, and confirmed the second her paw was placed on his chest. The touch was small and soft, nothing like the other times she'd gotten near him. Those encounters had each resulted in a shock of pain jolting through his body, if only for a second, but these held nothing like that to them. Had the action been performed on him by the albino, he would have been comforted by it greatly, but the fact that it wasn't her claws tracing along spots on his chest was enough for him to feel almost angered by it. Such a movement shouldn't be given to anyone unless a close, emotional bond had been formed, and they didn't share one. Or, at least, he didn't feel connected to her at all. She was, more or less, just a temporary companion for him to help, as her actions often pushed the idea of them ever being friends far, far away.

With his thoughts all aligned and sorted through, Kove stepped away from the shadow's form, and out of her reach. "I will push any reward away if I feel as if you are only doing it to get under Scarlett's skin," he stated, allowing his legs to carry him over to the white woman. He nuzzled the side of her next affectionately as he approached, wishing to get rid of any worry she might be feeling. His eyes, however, stayed focused on the other wolf, making sure to keep an eye on any movements she might make. The last thing he needed, or wanted, was for her to come after either of them because of his actions. His coppery gaze managed to be stolen away to Scarlett's form when her voice sounded, though, but were quickly dragged back to their original post. "Do whatever you wish to do," Kove said, a smile able to be heard in his words. "If you want to leave, then I will not force you to stay with her, but I need to know that you know I would never do anything with her to harm you. My love belongs only to you, and I would never betray that." He paused to look over at her, a smile on his face and sincerity in his optics. "If you want to stay, though, I will make sure she does not bother you. You take priority over her." As much as he wanted to get to the bottom of her amnesia case, he wouldn't fuss over giving it up if it meant Scarlett would be happy and relieved by it.

I have a feeling this might get Kove thrown into the doghouse. :>
127 Posts
Ooc —
Kove putting distance between her created a bit of frustration. It was much harder to have fun with him when the other female was around. It was a fact that she would have to face. Lacinia no longer had a smile. The voices in her head returned but this time she had full control of her actions. It was a bit difficult to not do anything unreasonable. She felt an inside desire to harm them both but she knew fully well that it would end the things she enjoyed. She watch them with a look that may show the intention of harming but shortly after she decided to just turn around and walk away.

It was kinda of clear that she wasn't wanted here. But she didn't know where else she belonged, She wanted to be with Kove but he was being unbearable with his attachment towards 'Scarlett'. Lacinia was second class, a back up. That was what she felt here due to his words. He won't be getting any reward from her anymore.

As she walked away her thoughts were wondering about how that bond was created. Lacinia wanted a bond too but whatever she was doing clearly wasn't the right way. She was too distracted to think about his punishment. Personnally she would just be happy if he came back to her. It would atleast mean he cares right? It's not like he would abandon her just like that for that other female.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett watched the dark female leave without saying another word. She was relieved that she had a moment alone with Kove. Scarlett decided that she was crazy. Even though she would try to be friends with a hopeless case like her Scarlett was afraid she couldn't. A frown fell upon her face. "I know you won't betray me. I trust you," Scarlett spoke, although she sounded like she was deep in thought. "I hate what this female does to you. I hate it. I don't like how she wants to punish you. She is not okay. And you are not a healer or a caretaker to have any knowledge how to treat a sick mind like hers," Scarlett let out. Being kicked out from her pack made Scarlett far more direct with what she wanted and what not.

The albino female nestled herself against Kove. They just exchanged their first I love you's and this female totally set the wrong mood. Scarlett licked over his jaw. "She does bother me, because she is harassing you. It is not me that needs protection form her. It is you. I can't believe I am saying this... But.. I am going to be selfish for once. I don't want you to see her again. Assign some other Black Feather wolf to her. I don't know. She cannot be helped and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. This woman might take one of her punishments too far and then I am all alone. You are the one thing that is important to me and I will NOT... I will not let anyone take that from me," she ended in a snarl. Her red eyes then looked at Kove and instantly softened. "I love you. I want to protect you just as much as you want to protect me."
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Wrap up soon? c: Last post. :D

Kove's eyes followed after the woman as she departed, wondering where she might be going. His attention was quickly returned to Scarlett, however, and his til started to sway when he heard her start to speak. "I am happy to still hold your trust," he said, smiling at her. The smile fell when she continued, though, and realization set in. It was true, he had no idea how to care for a sick mind, or how to help her further regain memories. "You're right..." He was admitting to himself more than he was to the female, and was tossed into a state of deep thoughts all his own. Maybe he wasn't the best to look after her. Perhaps it was time for him to try and find someone else to keep an eye on her and take care of her. There were certainly others much more qualified than he, and she deserved the best route to get all her memories back. It wouldn't be good for her to go through life without nothing forever.

The ghost listened to her as she spoke more, a sense of pride swelling within him as she neared the end. It was nice knowing she cared for him enough to be selfish over the matter, and that she wished to protect him as he did her. It was a nice way for things to go, and he loved it. "Alright," Kove stated. "I won't meet with her again or let her near me. I will spend my days with you, and only you, in my life, and I hope I will be able to keep you from ever needing to protect me." He licked the tip of her nose before sending her a warm smile. The man was in love for the first time ever, and he didn't want to lose her. She was his everything, his world, his sun, and he never wanted anything to happen that would leave either of them alone—especially not her. He would give his life to protect her, that is true, but he would rather not. Loneliness was deadlier than anything else that could be thought up, and he didn't want her to experience that for as long as he was able. "I promise to not leave you alone for as long as I breath, because you have stolen my heart and I don't want you to experience that. I will find someone else to look after her, for you." Scarlett could tell him to do anything, and he would do so willingly. Her happiness was all that mattered to him, and he wished for her to have the best life he could provide for her.