I know you will be there
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Was it the solution? Would removing them solve the problems? Can that keep the past from repeating before her? These question continued to appear. It created a moment where she hesitated. 'Kill them' 'kill them' Said the whispers in her mind... "no, I shouldn't, not now, not yet." Lacinia said speaking against her mind. Kove was the only living wolf she knew, she couldn't just take his life away. Not only that but the other female did appear to be suffering, Why would Lacinia want to add to that? It was clear that the two wolves were connected. It made her wonder, will she ever share a connection like that too?

She started coming back to her senses, looking innocent now. It didn't seem like she heard the first things Kove said but she did hear the second part. She leaned to the side, watching the other wolf slowly make her leave then looked at kove who seem pretty serious. It's the first time she seen him this way. The fact that he could be serious was delightful. It made her want to play with him. But it wouldn't be as much fun if the other female left, it was thanks to her that he became serious.

"Are you sure you want to leave kove alone here with me? hehe." She said as she leaned towards him. She then would slowly and harmlessly place her paw under his neck then stroke him downwards, pushing with her claw at each senstive point she knew on his chest. Light enough to where it didn't hurt him. She kinda wondered if he liked it. She looked at him with an innocent smile. "I'll take good care of him, just like he did to me. You wouldn't push your reward away, right Kove?" She said with a giggle, curious to see what the female would do. Would she really leave him knowing that Lacinia may get her way with him. Making a stand for what you want does show your worth. It would be rather disappointing if she left at this time.
Messages In This Thread
I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:10 AM