Wapun Meadow I might share...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett had been on a hunt once more. She needed to feed two mouths after all. It wouldn't take long before Kove and her would band together into becoming one united pack. She only needed a few more members. The light female still had a few wolves in mind that might wanted to follow her. Scarlett wanted to make friends will all the wolves in her pack. She wouldn't want anything to happen like what happened in DFG. This new home would be safety and her forever home. Scarlett knew that she hoped the glacier was her forever home but aspects changed.

Scarlett had been lucky to stumble upon the same lonely bighorn sheep from before. Last time it got away, even with a limp. But this time she had successfully killed it. The kill was mainly for herself. She had been hunting non stop to feed Adlartok hares and other small critters. She herself had nothing. She needed fuel. The albino feasted on the organs and stripped meat of the prey without much chewing. She was making sure that she wouldn't need to eat for another couple of days. This would give her enough energy to hunt more for her grey youngster.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
There had been a messenger, a messenger sent by his brother saying it was urgent and that he had to come and help. So naturally, Raziel went, even though he had to leave his half brother, the unborn kids and Scarlett behind. He left Teekon Wilds and went on a dangerous journey in the middle of winter, the icy winds and cold terrains were not nice to him but he was born a Northerner and though they did delay his progress, it did not really harm him.

Turns out his runt of a brother was near death after attempting to come after him when he left. Raziel stayed with his brothers for a while and comforted them before deciding to leave once more. Saying goodbye had been sad but Raz knew it was for the best, for him at least. Perhaps it wasn't the best for Anselm, but in his mind it had to be done. And so he did it. Journeying back took sometime, the bitter winds swirling around him and stopping him in his path, but he came back in the end.

Little did he know, so much had changed.

Raziel had no plans yet, so his first destination was the meadow where he had met Scarlett for the first time. He wandered through the plain, teal eyes distant and deep in thought, until the scent distracted him. Prey. And, the girl. The lionlike wolf approached cautiously, downwind so she wouldn't scent him yet and with a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips, he moved forward with an air of (pretend) confidence and spoke in a lightly accented voice. "Hey Scar."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The albino dug her teeth into the meat. Her maw was smeared with the blood of the bighorn sheep, causing her red eyes to pop out even more out of her red fur. The lightly colored female had slowed down with eating because she was getting full. Scarlett had already a few kilos of meat in her stomach. She looked up when her name was called out. The scent coming of the meat masked the scent of the male. It was like she was seeing a ghost. Raziel. He had left her after Crëyr had seen them together. Figures. "Raziel?," she greeted with a question in her tone.

Scarlett's fur didn't scent of the glacier anymore but only of Adlartok and a bit of Kove. She stood by her meal as her red eyes locked onto the lion of a male. The silver prince she once had a crush on. Not that it mattered. He didn't return her feelings. "I was wondering where you went," Scarlett eventually spoke. "Are you well?" Maybe Raziel had some emergency that he needed to go to? Scarlett doubted it. She herself looked a bit beaten down and sad. After all, being kicked out from a pack wasn't really something easy to swallow.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel nodded when she uttered his name and took another step forward, her scent was no longer those of the Glacier, it now only held unfamiliar scents of other wolves. He withheld the frown that made to mar his features, instead waited to see if she would say anything else. Or if she hated him. It was possible. Females were an utter mystery at times. Then she spoke, saying she was wondering where he went and if he was well. Raziel lifted a shoulder in a shrug in response to her 'are you well' question.

"My little brother was dying, my other brother sent someone to fetch me. I had to go," he spoke with a birdlike cant of his head. "I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly, but my little brother is.......fragile," Raz looked at her, seeing how she looked worn out, a smile no longer decorating her features and he wondered what could have done this to her. There was no Glacier scent on her, was that what happened?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett felt bad when Raziel told about this sickly brother, or his dying brother. Her tail fell in shock. "Oh Raziel," she returned, instantly softening. Her ears fell back in sadness and pity for the grey male. She didn't know what to say to him in return. She had continued on living without him. She had stumbled upon someone else and after what happened they were growing even more close. "I'm sorry that you had to go. I missed you at first. I thought something happened."

Her red eyes went over him, while her face was still smeared with blood. "While you were away.. things changed," she spoke more soft then. "I changed too," she added then.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Prepare of a slightly jealous and overly protective Kove.

The pale man had not wished to leave the Northern area so quickly, and had tried to stay as close to where Scarlett was as he could. He wasn't quite sure how things would go once he returned home, but he planned to leave them on good terms so he could carry out his life with Scarlett. Wishing to do that, he'd left the place he'd been trying to hide away at in Emberwood, and followed after the albino's scent, wishing to find her and alert her of his departure and plans. The trail lead him to the meadow, and after trailing after it further, the woman came into his line of sight. His tail started to sway, but stopped the second he saw the other male. Kove did not enjoy him being there, and, for a split second, wondered if this as how Scarlett felt upon seeing him with 'Aklaq'. Not liking the sight, he made his way forward at a brisk pace, not stopping until he was standing beside the alabaster woman. The male touched his nose to her cheek gently in greeting, eyes moving to meet her's for a second before returning to rest on the other man.

The last bit of her sentence had managed to reach his ears before he approached, causing his head to bob slightly as he turned his head to look at her. "You're still very kind, though," he added, giving her a quick smile as he did so. "I'm curious about who that is?" Kove's voice stayed low as he tried to share the words with her only, but he was sure the other had a good chance of hearing them as well.
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Its fine, Raziel said and offered her a small smile until she spoke and said that she was sorry he had to go and that she had missed him at first. At first. He managed to keep the smile on his face and continue listening to her words. Continue listening to the words that slowly made to break his heart. It wasn't her fault really, she knew nothing of his feelings for her and therefore couldn't know of the effect she had on him. It was his fault, running around thinking he had no heart to give and then realizing he actually had one and had unknowingly given it away.

Raz was about to reply when a white figure strode forward and stood beside Scarlett, touching his nose to her cheek in a gesture of affection. They obviously knew each other. Then the pale man made to speak softly to the albino and Raziel who was a very professional eavesdropper could not help but listen to what the other man said. And then he remembered what Scar said the last time he had seen her in Wapun Meadow. With Crëyr. It was a tale about a guy named Kove saving her from a cougar. Could this wolf be him?

Raziel looked at her, an easygoing smile on his lips "I love you Scarlett and I still do but perhaps we were not meant to be for each other. You've found someone, maybe someone better and I'm glad you're happy. I guess I'll just have to switch the kind of love I have for you. I'll be the big brother who will always be by your side, to watch over you, to protect you if you'll let me," he finished his speech with another smile, letting none of his unhappiness through.

Then he turned to the white man, "Does that answer your question?" he grinned. "By the way, is there any chance your name is Kove?"
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked up when she heard another approach. Her ears perked up when she realized it was Kove who came marching in, almost literally, maybe it was the determination in his walk. Scarlett chuckled softly when she got the soft greeting. Automatically she licked him over his cheek, giving him a quick kiss in return. She briefly forgot about Raziel standing there, but when she did, Scarlett looked down at her feet. A month ago it was mostly Raziel she did that with, the little kisses. Seems like she got a type. Bigger and stronger males. "I meant that I was a bit more confident now, not that I turned into a manic or something," she returned to Kove.

Scarlett was about to answer that across from her was Raziel, just a friend from before, but Raziel thought differently about that. Scarlett's lips parted in surprise when he confessed his love for her. Scarlett's ears fell back in shock. He was convinced that Raziel hadn't liked her in that way, but it was even more than that! He loved her? Now she had two guys that.. loved her. That was her initial shock. If Adlartok would fully heal then she would have three muscled men protecting her. That was unexpectedly... nice. "Oh Raziel. I didn't know. You left so... I moved on. I'm sorry but I can't--" Suddenly a bit of awkwardness moved through her body. "You don't have to if you don't want to." But then Scarlett realized that Raziel would never offer his protection he wouldn't like to do so. "So I feel flattered you would want to protect me--Oh! Kove! Maybe Raziel can join our pack!," Scarlett suggested.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Before the albino had gotten the chance to answer his question, the other man decided to more or less anser for her. He was not given a name from him, just the knowledge that he had feelings for Scarlett—the same girl he had fallen for. It brought forth an unsettling feeling in him, which showed in the glare he allowed on his face. While Kove trusted the woman, he did not know the silver wolf enough to trust him, nor was he even sure he'd be able to trust him after getting to know him. He was a competitor, and though the Alaskan was sure he'd won her over, knowing there was someone else around with strong feelings for the colorless lupine caused something close to jealousy to rise in his stomach. How long had they known one another? How close had their friendship been? The questions would be saved for later, for when he was alone with Scarlett, as causing some giant scene wasn't his fortee.

Kove ignored the man's inquiry about whether or not his question had been answered, and instead focused on the want for a confirmation of his name. Since he'd never seen him before, the pale man could only assume that Scarlett had, at one point or another, spoken about him. He couldn't help but feel glad about that, and hoped that whatever was spoken about him as good things. “Yes, that is my name. I'm guessing Scarlett has mentioned me before?” he quirked an eyebrow, allowing a near microscopic smirk to form across his maw. The tiny smirk was quick to fade though as he looked to the girl, listening to her words. [s]”I moved on.”[/i] Implying she had, at one point, held feelings for the other man? Kove wasn't sure how he felt about that, but was positive he didn't like it. Then she suggested he join their pack, which he wasn't too keen on the idea of either.

Looking him over, however, Kove started to rethink what he'd originally planned to say. He was strong, that much was obvious, and could do well to protect Scarlett whenever he would need to step away. Her well being was, clearly, much more important than his personal thoughts and emotions, so he forced his head to give a stiff nod. “If he wishes to, then I see no problem with allowing him entry,” the Inuit wolf stated, keeping his voice calm as he spoke. “It is up to him, of course. We wouldn't want to force him into something, would we?”
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel was not blind and he noticed the glare that formed on the white man's face when he spoke to Scarlett and couldn't help but feel a flicker of amusement and satisfaction. It was obvious he was jealous, and the silver Roman was secretly amused about it, after all he would be one of the last wolves to try to charm up a lady who already had a loving boyfriend, or husband. Not that he knew if Kove was loving enough, after all in his mind, no one would be able to match Scarlett's innocence and kindness. Not any male wolf in the world. Most certainly not him.

The Roman listened with a small smile playing at his lips when the albino female began stuttering her answer and laughed softly. "I would not ask you to abandon your new love for me, I'm sure he would move mountains for you if he could," at this he shot Kove a discreet glance that meant you better before continuing. "I'm your new brother ain't I? And big brother's job is to protect their little sister," he grinned at her then, hoping she wouldn't decline the offer.

Raziel turned his piercing green gaze to Kove, allowing a twinkle to form in his eyes as he replied "Yeah, once, it was about that time when you saved her from that mangy cat." He concealed the dark smirk that made to pop out onto his lips instead continued to watch the two of them as they talked about him joining their pack. When Kove spoke and said he saw no problem in allowing him entry, Raz rolled his eyes inwardly. Of course there wasn't going to be a problem, he was a perfect specimen after all.

Outwardly Raz canted his head sideways, allowing his trademark troublemaker and crooked grin to surface onto his features and dipped his head slightly, "I'll be honored."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett stood by Kove but she could practically feel the testosterone coming off both males at the moment. Was that all because of her? Her red eyes settled on Raziel. If he would be willing to join their pack it would mean they got a great warrior on their side! Scarlett would never want to use his warrior skills of course. She would like to live in peace, but that was no certainty with DFG not liking her very much. If Scarlett was a warrior woman she might have attacked DFG. But Scarlett would never, not really. She would like revenge but didn't act on it. Maybe if her bucket of tolerance would overflow, maybe that day would be the day she would strike back.

When Raziel talked to Kove in that way, it made her lightly chuckle. "Oh he would. Don't worry," Scarlett assured and smiled fondly at Kove. It would take a while to see Raziel as a brother. She never had a protective brother before. If Kove would manage to become a priest of his secret club thingy, Raziel might also be a good candidate for that too! Scarlett knew a bit about Kove being a dark brother, she always referred to it as his secret club. Then Raziel could also be a brother to Kove if he would show ambition for it. "I will start seeing you as a brother then." And in some way, siblings did have some form of love for each other. It might not have been working out between them, but it pleased Scarlett that she would still be in contact with Raziel. Maybe one of the other new recruits might spark his heart.

Scarlett's tail wagged when Raziel was honored to join. "Well then I welcome you to our pack. I will howl once we found a good area to settle," she returned. Her and Kove still needed to scout out the area. She found a promising enclosed valley close to Wapun Meadow.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove almost felt offended when he'd caught the glance, but shoved the feeling to the back of his mind. There was nothing in the world that could stop him from doing anything and everything he could to keep her happy and safe, and then some. When he would be away, he would try to find a way to make sure she was kept safe, even if that meant swallowing his pride and asking the Roman before him to make sure of it. He hoped he would never have to do that, but there was no telling when, or if, he would ever be called away to take care of something for the Brotherhood. If that happened, he knew he would need to get someone to watch over Scarlett, to make sure she was safe and out of harm's way at all times. He said nothing in response to the words about the cat, but stayed quiet and listened to what the albino had to say next instead. It seemed the silvery man was willing to join their pack, which could hold both and upside and a downside to it in Kove's mind. For her, though, he would try to get along with deal with the other male.

The pale man wasn't too sure how he felt towards the new, sibling-like relationship between the two. He was relieved to know that the other didn't seem to have any plans of pursing Scarlett as a lover, as he knew he couldn't hold her back if she felt the same towards the other. He loved her enough to sacrifice his own emotions so she can be happy, but thankfully it appeared he wouldn't have to do that. He gave a nod and a smile (which probably looked forced) when Scarlett's voice sounded. "I would like to welcome you as well," Kove added, not wishing to come off as rude to his soon-to-be packmate. "I hope your loyalty to Scarlett will be shared with the pack as a whole when we become official."