i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
I just gotta say, I love the way you started the thread...im horrible at starting them lol

Morgana trudged through the night, looking for her latest resting place for the night. She had never really bothered to look for a proper den, what was the point? Ally he ones she had come across were already habiated by cranky mothers and territorial males. At this rate, she wasn't going to get any sleep, spending the night looking for a small alcove, never to go back to it again. It wasn't worth it. She nested down by a small cluster of bushes and trees, that made a somewhat efficient resting place. Laying herself down, she stared out at the glistening stars. As a pup she would look up at the sky, the moon, and listen to the lonely cries of wolves far and wide, coming together as one in a song of solitude. She remembered yearing for the days when she could howl along too, and not make it sound like a bunch of little yips and barks.
She had only closed get eyes for a mere second before catching the scent of a wolf nearby. She raised her head, alert for anyone else. Her mind fought two battles, one to stay and sleep, and one to go and find this stranger wolf. As always, her curiousity won the best if her. Pulling herself up from her sleeping state, she shook herself wide awake, looking into the dark forest. Her eyesight accumulated to the darkness, and in an instant, she walked on, following the scent that would lead her straight to the stranger.
A gust of wind nearly knocked Morgana off her feet, she had, again, been unconsciousky following the scent, while her mind was elsewhere. She had kept thining about her puppyhood, her journey. She began to question things she had never questioned before. Like, why did her mother leave her? What would her brothers have been like? and Did she have a sister? Somethkme in her mind kept bringing her back to that question, she felt as though her mind was trying to tell her something, something that she couldn't remember. Oh well, she thought and continueed to follow the scent.
She could smell the scent thickening, telling her she was getting close. She soon spotted a redish-brown male, ears perked up, like he could sense her lurking in the dark. The male began lookinh around frantically, as if he was expecting an attack of some sort. She would give it to him, but right now, she was far too tired. He looked like he had not meant to end up here, like he didn't understand what was happening. Curious, she stepped out of the dark and into the moonlight. He would surely see her now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander - by Morgana Wolf - February 24, 2015, 11:09 PM