i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Redwood felt his head nearly pushed into the ground. "Fuck.." he growled. He scratched at the air in attempt to loosen the grip, but stopped as another wolf, bigger and more intimidating, came into view. "Ah, you got another one Morgana?" He had power in his voice. It was terrifying. But still an anger rose in him, he saw illusions of his father in the wolf who towered over him. He became outraged when he told him about the trespassers. Instead of answering the wolf's question he growled, "You piece of crap! You killed my mother, my sisters, my brother.... have you no heart?!" The boy didn't know who was in front of him, he just saw his father. He snapped at the wolf's, known as Morgana, feet. "You, and all of your little mutts will pay!" He took a deep breath and said, "But if you insist on killing me, please be my guest! At least I won't have to deal with you haunting me anymore!" It was then he snapped back into reality. This was not his father. This was just another wolf. Just a random wolf with a name that was no need to him. Though he was frightened he still looked up at the man, "I may be smaller than you. I may be weaker than you. And I may not have anyone by my side to fight with. But if you come near, I will get out from under this mutt. I will attack her. I will attack you. Heck, I may kill you. Don't take another step." He said this with every ounce of courage and coldness as he had in his body. But then again, this was a lot of talk from a guy that might get creamed. But he was still strong. Whether or not he would submit, they would still attack him. He might as well make the most of this, dead or alive. He stared coldly at the looming wolf and barked loudly, "Well? Go ahead! Give me a beating!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander - by Redwood - February 25, 2015, 07:34 PM