i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana snarled and growled wildly at the male's words. Nobody insulted her Alpha. This one had a death wish.
How [b]DARE you insult the dark queen, Alpha Meldresi?![/b] ,Morgana boomed, Nobody insults her infront of us, I'll rip you to shreds you mutt!!, she threatened. Better say sorry when she gets here, Morgana warned the male. For if you don't, I'll make your death even more painful; she whispered in his ear. She couldn't wait to show this mutt who was not to be messed with, obviously he didn't know who they were, nor what pack they were from. He probably didn't even know who Meldresi was.
Morgana fumed with anger, the thin line of her sanity was breaking, being crushed by a boulder of anger and hatred. This male would get what was coming for him, and she would enjoy it. Turning to Crescendo, she asked; What do you think she'll do to him?
Cressy was more aqquainted with the dark queen, more likely to know what she would do. It was a great honour to be in the Dark Brotherhood, like Crescendo was. One day she hoped to become a dark one too, to be feared widely, to cause panic wherever she went. She almost became nervous, if the priestess did come. What would she do? Be respectfully of course and put in her best behaviour, Cruel, cunning and creepy. She smiled, things were going to get interestingly evil.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander - by Morgana Wolf - February 27, 2015, 07:30 PM