i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He had only dropped a few centimeters, but if felt like miles. 'Shut up!' Was his response to them. But he was interested in what the girl had said, to keep him alive. Was it... sympathy? No, it couldn't be. He had insulted their Alpha, and stood up to what was obviously an authority figure. Why should they ever feel bad for him? But if he could keep wailing about death... just maybe he could get to Cresendo of keeping him alive. But when he thought of it harder, he remembered all of his suicide attempts when he was going insane. But to be honest, he would like to find his father before he died. He wanted him to rot in the flames of hell. The kick from Cresendo angered him. "Don't tell me to shut up! I am my o-own b-boss!. Kill instead of kick! KILL ME!" His limbs stretched and he howled, "Why you haunt me d-dad?! What did Red do to you?!?" His sanity started to trickle away as he screeched, "Mum... ABANDONED me! How could you leave him to fend for himself? I loved you!" He curled in a ball and whimpered, "I love to be a-alone, not FEEL alone!" He whimpered and put his paws over his muzzle, slowly sinking his claws in it and lifting another to rip his ear. He repeated the word 'kill' over and over again. He was trembling and felt dizzy. "Your queen, bring me back to mother!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander - by Redwood - March 01, 2015, 12:54 AM