Arrow Lake Memories better off dead
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was with anxious heart, and busy mind that Jace embarked that day. He was tired and weary of nightmares. Nightmares that reared their ugly heads, especially when it was darkest at night. Nightmares of Leaf and all the others he had lost or left behind. Leaf with her tiny body, but giant spirit. How he missed her, the heart that beat beneath his breast, it always called for her, yearned for her. Though, he knew he could never have her, didn't even know where she was. He was trying his hardest to move on from her.

However, when it was dark and the night was young. It dug it's tiny claws into his chest, and it clung. It clung to him like a sickening shadow, leeching his energy and his happiness from all around him. Tonight he strode towards Arrow Lake. Hoping to alleviate some of the sadness, some of the darkness. Maybe he could clear his mind, and unburden his heart, just with a walk at least tonight.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett had been scouting all through Rising Sun Valley. The female had found the place she was looking for. It was beautiful. She had returned to it this early morning, to then spend the whole day in what would most likely be her new home. Scarlett had taken a different route back to her temporarily den, the way over the mountains for a beautiful view. The female had studied the valley for her naturalist purposes. Yet, when she had Scarlett had forgotten the time, making it dark when she reached the upper part Lake Arrow.

She hoped that Adlartok wasn't too worried about her. Probably not, although she wasn't sure. The pale colored female then realized she wasn't alone. Scarlett heard someone moving and let her red eyes scan through the darkness. When she turned she spotted a dark wolf. Oh. But then the scent and the color of his eyes told Scarlett that this male was no stranger. "Jace!," Scarlett greeted. Her tail let out a friendly wag.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace continued his walk among the darkness. His thoughts racing and memories he wished to suppress, growing more profound. Leaf and Bazi at the forefront of his mind, for different reasons. But both because he missed them. He would need to make another trip to see Bazi, if Scimitar would allow him too see her.

Jace blinked in surprise unsure who was calling out to him at first. The scent that met him and the red eyes, he knew. Hello Scarlett. What are you doing way out this way and in the dark no less? He tilted his head and waited, though he drew closer.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett smiled kindly when the dark male remembered her. "I am on my way back to Adlartok. He is in a den of my in Emberwood. I was finalizing a few things for my own pack," the light female beamed. She couldn't help it. She got so excited when talking about the pack she and Kove created. Her tail wagged gently. "Its a long story but basically I was kicked out from my pack and then my boyfriend suggested that we should should start our own," she hummed.

Scarlett glanced over the male unsure if he was feeling okay. She wasn't sure if they reached friendship level to asked that type of stuff. "How about you? What are you doing here? Secret Sunspire mission?," she chuckled, wanting to cheer him up. Maybe it was she who was overly friendly and bouncing today and Jace just looked sad because she was so happy.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He listened to her, he couldn't remember if she told him about a wolf named Adlartok or not. He frowned, trying to remember, but it was a no go. He chuckled, That sounds eerily familiar. That's how we started this one, though for vastly different reasons. He didn't really want to go into detail, but he could say that.

Jace laughed quietly no I am not doing any secret missions. I am trying to not go crazy, or have my own memories beat me up. I am collecting my thoughts, and the dark helps.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett licked over her lips. "Aren't most packs founded due to a separation or mateship of a couple?," she chuckled. Usually that was the most logical ones. Some wanted to leadership. Scarlett was slowly getting a feeling for coming a leader. She hadn't expected it but now she could mentally prepare. Her. An alpha.

"You probably wouldn't even tell me if you were doing a secret mission," she then realized, laughing softly. The pale female let her laugh die out and then frowned lightly. "Oh that is no fun. I had that before. But once you are in a happy space they appear less. I can imagine. I hope the thoughts aren't entirely too bad."
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled and nodded his head, yes they are I suppose. Though truth be told, i'd prefer the latter.

He would have preferred to leave on good terms, without issues. Now look he was forced to be an outcast, and the one who had went with him. The one ot force his paw, was gone.

Jace chuckled, If it just concerned my pack, I might tell you. Because how would you know it was a secret? So why would you even talk about it?

His logical brain working in over time, it helped to ease some of the pain. Jace listened to her and he frowned. He wished she was right, he was happy, he was content, but they still plagued him. I wish I could agree Scarlett.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett hummed happily because their pack was formed due a mateship, sort of. Alright, it only happened because she was kicked out and kove suggested it. Maybe it wasn't because of courtship but that is what Scarlett liked to believe. Her pale fur shone under the moonlight. Her red eyes curiously looking at Jace. "I agree with you on that," she spoke, nodding softly.

Her face saddened a bit when Jace confirmed he was even getting night terrors while being happy and content. Her tail fell a bit and she didn't know what to say for a moment. "Then it might mean something else. Maybe you should resolve the unsolved issues that are troubling you."
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He chuckled a soft rattling chuckle, warm and husky. Blue eyes alight as he listened, for a moment he remembered another female who spoke with him in the dark of night. But she was long gone, and he had no clue where she was.

Jace listened and then he got angry, not at Scarlett exactly just angry. He was tired of being angry at the world, and he was tired of being short changed. He was tired of hurting others, perhaps he really was a demon, maybe he should have never been born. He had left his first home, for fear he would hurt his sister. He had gotten kicked from his second home, because he wouldn't killl another, because he thought he was being morally right. He got thrust into the middle of the war, because the alpha couldn't leave him alone. He lost the girl he was falling in love with, because of the war. As a matter of fact, he may have been the reason behind her demise.

He moved forward swiftly, until he was right near her. Ice blue eyes looking deep into red and he spoke quietly, his voice devoid of emotions and his eyes glittering. Tell me Scarlett do you believe in angels and demons? And curses? Do you ever want something so badly and you think finally I'll get it. Then it goes away, like smoke in fog? I told a female once not to paint and angel where a demon stood, and she did anyway. And now she's gone, and she took my heart with her. She was a tiny little thing, no bigger than a minute. But she had more heart in her little body than most have in their whole lifetime. I may have killed her Scarlett, killed her while I fought for my home, but you know what she loved me anyway. So tell me Scarlett? How do I get happy out of that? He stood still, muscles tight and chest moving in and out as he breathed.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett wasn't afraid when Jace got into her personal space. She was convinced he wouldn't hurt her. Her ears perked up when he spoke. She listened carefully and instantly remembered that feeling. In what horrible state she arrived here in Teekon. How beaten and timid she was. There was nothing left of that Scarlett. She was still kind but she grown into a tougher lady than she imagined she would. Her ears slowly fell back.

"Yes. Yes I have felt that way. But in a different way than you have. I have been bullied for more than two years. Ever since I was born everyone disapproved of me. I was a monster, a demon hiding in a wolf's body. I could nothing right. I was ignored and shoved aside. I wasn't allowed to participate in anything or even get a trade once I was old enough. All I wanted was some recognition, someone to tell me that I wasn't a complete monster. That I wasn't... worthless. Each time I thought I would get it after making a kill or helping someone. Even saving someone's kid. Nope. Never. I felt cursed. I felt like a demon. But now I realize that it is only because others made me feel that way. I guess for you it is much more difficult because you have to fight against yourself instead of others. I left. It got better. I wouldn't know. Maybe a change of scenery? You are always in the the area. Maybe there are things that remind you constantly of your past?"
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had always been tough, that was not in question. He had always been able to handle adversity, granted yes he was more emotional than most. And yes his emotions usually manifested into some serious anger. The red in his eyes, a tell tale sign when he was furious. It was then he knew not what he was doing, it was then that he could rip the throat out of his best friend, and not realize it until it was too late.

Jace stared at her for a minute, blue eyes lighting across her face. She was completely off base. NO one had ever treated him poorly, really with the exception of Fox and Sumayl. He was not teased or bullied, he was just violent and thoughtless sometimes. He listened and tilted his ears backwards. I am sorry you had to go through that. Yes Scarlett I fight a war within myself daily.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett quickly shrugged when the dark wolf returned to her that he felt sorry for what happened. The female disagreed. It make her how she was today and she was pretty okay with how she was now. Duskfire had helped with her growth too. "Do not pity me. I'm fine. I won that battle. You on the other hand and the battle with yourself is clearly making you struggle." The red eyed female wondered what she could do to help. She was no expert of mental instability or depression. Frankly, she wasn't even sure how to describe what Jace was having. She could only offer comfort.

"If you want to talk I am here. I do not think I can help you with what you are going through. I'm sorry," she whispered, it was clear that she felt bad that she couldn't help her friend. She saw Jace as a friend after all. Her red eyes stayed on him, full with compassion. Maybe the man didn't want compassion or support. He was a man. They usually hid their pain more than females.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw her shrug, and he admired the strength, with which she carried herself. Not many could boast such a strength, he wished he could. Though, most would argue he could. Those others, also did not know the demons, the dark creatures that encompassed his own conscience. Made it hard for him to act normally, treat others correctly, be friendly. Jace gave her a half smile, though endearing all the same. You could say that Scarlett, you could say that. But it's my battle and I have never lost a fight. He had gotten injured, but he was still alive. To him that was a win.

He nudged her gently, It's okay Scarlett. Tell me how are the little ones you care for?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett smiled in kind when Jace did had some lust to fight. She liked to see that in other wolves. She appreciated that. "Good way of thinking Jace," she returned. She always admired the male for how strong he looked and just.. projected on others. She felt always empowered after meeting him. Maybe she should tell him. But then the topic changed to little ones and Scarlett's brain just snapped to that. She loved to talk about little ones. Then she reminded that she talked to Jace when Néa was missing. 

"Oh! Néa is back! Not in that good state, but she is back! She went to find to family and.. yeah. She got in the hands of a cannibalistic pack? Sounds horrible. Adlartok is doing better. My little warrior. He is so cute and polite. He always calls me Miss. Scarlett. He will definitely be a good man one day," Scarlett spoke, utterly convinced, and unaware of Ad's badboy behavior. Scarlett's tail wagged. "And well, I hope to have some little ones of my own this summer."
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace laughed, Thank's Scarlett Jace was strong, he knew this. It was apparent in his body, in his mind, and in his name. Sometimes, however he didn't feel very strong. Sometimes, he felt fragile, and broken and shattered. Especially, the insides of him. The part that made him, him. As if there was something, dark or broken in his soul, and he just was a bad egg. Something, that shouldn't have existed.

Jace raised a brow, Goodness, cannibals, nasty buggers I hear. I am glad she is okay now Scarlett. Ah so you have a mama's boy too. Mmm I hope you have some this summer then. I don't know if we will have pups in the pack this year or not. I don't have a mate, and neither does our alpha. However, mys sister and her mate live here, so maybe. We shall see.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded in returned and smiled in kind. Her red eyes looked pleased with the fact that the male was grateful. She saw him as a strong wolf. So that was definitely something she admired in him. "They are more than nasty buggers," Scarlett had to chuckle. She could have nightmares from wolves like that. The albino wouldn't know what to do if she was captured by cannibals. 

"I am not sure if he sees me as his mother. But he is dear to me, yes," she admitted with a soft smile. Her face grinned. "Well hopefully your sister might then. I always feel like pups bring a pack closer. But you didn't approve of you sister's mate right? So maybe that wouldn't be bringing the pack closer perhaps."
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled, I'm sure they are. I'd just fight back, if it were me. No one would find it easy to take me down. Perhaps you could train your wolves in self defense. I am willing to give pointers if you need it. That is what I would do. Jace did not mess with that, he made sure as many as he could knew how to protect themselves. His sister even knew how to, his father had made sure of that.

Jace chuckled but shrugged. It does not matter if I approve of him or not. She is happy and that is all that matters, and despite my severe dislike for him. I will spoil the crap out of any pups they may have.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded more seriously. "I should definitely take some more selfdefense classes. My boyfriend will probably help me with that," Scarlett decided. If she would ask Kove to learn her some techniques he would  have no problem to help her, possibly. The red eyed female should remember to ask him one day. 

Scarlett smiled at his words. "That is the way to go," she laughed. Pups should be spoiled to a certain amount. They also should get discipline and rules, but most of all loved. "I think I will be heading home now. I hope this chat made your mind at least a bit distracted from your worries."
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and perked his ears forward he nodded. Good Idea. If you need any help, go ahead and come to the border line. I'll help. He wasn't about to let a defenseless female, roam around. Not if he could do something about it, make sure she was safe. 

Jace chuckled, and nodded his head. Yes Scarlett it helped. I am glad you are doing so well, my friend. Keep it up. Jace dipped his muzzle to her, and he turned the way he had come, and headed back home. It had not helped all that much, a little bit. Perhaps now he could get some sleep. Maybe it would be dreamless, wouldn't that be wonderful.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett smiled at the offer. "If he is too busy I will definitely come for another visit. Thank you Jace," Scarlett returned with a hum in her tone. Her tail wagged softly showing how much she appreciated the offer. Maybe she would have lessons with Jace and Kove. Just to be extra good at it, and learn different techniques.

"I will visit you soon," Scarlett called out and then returned to leave in the other direction. She had to take care of her little warrior. He was doing much better but she just liked to fuss over him and make sure he was alright.