Let this be my new home.
~ Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength ~
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm had decided it was a nice enough day to go for a stroll. She was padding through the area where she had met Scarlett and had been asked if she wished to join her pack. She was delighted for the times could get a bit lonely out here.

She started heading towards the place they called Bearclaw Valley where the pack territory was going to be. She desperately wanted to explore and see what was what. So she didnt feel like a complete stranger to the area. As she approached a smile began to grow on her face. This place was beautiful. With the waterfall at the far end of the valley that led into a river. The river curved around an island. Almost the shape of a paw. She enjoyed swimming so even if she needed to cool of she could just hop in the river. Although she would have to make sure there was no current or it wasnt to strong. Last thing she need was to be swept downstream.

She found a place to sit for now admiring the beauty of her soon to be new home. It was perfect. She can understand why Scarlett liked the place so much.

ooc/ Just exploring maybe @Scarlett or @Kove or both xD or any other wolves who have joined into this pack.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thought they should meet. c:

After his friendly battle with his fellow Brotherhood member, the ghost actually felt relaxed and at ease. It had been an enjoyable event, and left him feeling rather relaxed. Now, though, the man found himself heading back towards the valley where Scarlett and himself had decided to lay claim to. Some things still needed to be arranged, he knew, but he was certain they would be ready soon. They already had other wolves to join them, though he hadn't met all of them. Kove wondered if, by chance, any of the others had made their way to the valley, and if he would come across any. Though he wouldn't really be able to tell who was a recruit and who was just some loner, unless it was someone like Raziel or Outcry. They were the only other wolves he'd met, and both seemed fine enough. Surely the other recruits would be as well.

The Inuit entered the valley, admiring the view once again as he did so. He would probably never get use to the look of the place, as it seemed almost too good to be real. His legs carried him over to the river, his eyes drifting to the island that it parted for as he drew closer. Eventually, he would swim over to it to check things out, but for now his interest laid elsewhere. The scent of another drifted to his nose, one he was unfamiliar with, but he followed in anyways. A recruit or a trespasser, that was the question to be asked. Once he was close enough to the woman, who seemed to be admiring the view of the place, he gave a low chuff to make his presence known to her. "Beautiful view, don't you think?" Kove didn't hesitate as he gradually closed the distance between them, his demeanor calm.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
<3

Scarlett had the need to scout out Bearclaw Valley once more. She needed to make sure everything was perfect. Being a naturalist made her also want to check on all the different sorts of wildlife. Introducing a pack could cause some imbalance to this wonderful valley and she would dislike that to happen. She might also have been scouting for a good place for the alpha den. It would need to be big and able to support some extra chambers. Scarlet thad envisioned it all. She would have one main chamber where one entered. This was a big space for several wolves, and maybe a place for her future pups to play in. Then a chamber for Kove and her to sleep in. Another chamber for Adlartok. She couldn't really abandon him. Maybe later she added another chamber for packmates without a home.

Then an idea popped in her mind. Maybe she could let new members sleep in the den for a few days to bond with them. Then they really would be a tight family pack. Scarlett would love that. She wasn't sure if Adlartok would like that. Plus if she would have pups she might not want a stranger so close. Those were worries for later. Scarlett got out of the forest and trotted over the open fields that is when she easily sniffed out Kove.. and Rhythm. She waded through the lazy river and greeted them with a wagging tail. "Rhythm! You made it!," she spoke happily. "Kove," she hummed and licked him over his cheek.
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm snapped out of her daydream as she heard a semi friendly chuff. She looked to see a white wolf approaching and not far behind Scarlett. Rhythm smiled. "Yep i figured id come check this place out if im going to live here soon," she greeted Scarlett with a friendly nudge then stepped back and nodded at the white wolf who was with her. "Hi, I'm Rhythm," she introduced herself for she figured he too would be a part of this pack. It appears with the interaction she saw between the two. This may be her mate. She had mentioned something about him when they first met but she couldn't remember his name for the life of her.

ooc/ my post feels so short compared to you guys'
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aha, don't worry about it, your posts are just fine! c:

Before the girl had a chance to answer, Scarlett had come over to the both of them. He gave her a smile and a small wag of his tail, licking the tip of her nose when she got close. The way she greeted the other confirmed that she was to be joining their pack, which caused his posture to further relax. There was no threat to be seen, and he didn't want to make a bad first impression. His head bobbed in greeting to the other woman, glad she had come to check out the territory she would be living in. It was something he appreciated, as to him it showed she was already to be loyal to the pack—much like in a family, and that was what their goal was. He wanted to make sure the pack was as close as his birth one had been, not for him but for Scarlett. She deserved the best, in his mind, and he would be sure to provide that for her, even if that meant having to create a familial bond with each member of the pack.

"It is nice to meet you, Rhythm," he said, offering her a warm smile. "My name is Kove." His copper gaze slipped over to Scarlett for a second, wondering where she might have come across the other female at. He didn't ask, though, as he thought that might come off as being rude or unwelcoming. Kove looked back at the other, deciding the question was best left for a later date. "Do you like the territory so far? The parts you've seen, of course."
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm smiled as the white male introduced himself as Kove. He seemed quite strong. "I do i love this place I think Scarlett couldn't have picked a better spot." By this point she was 99.9% sure they were mates xD. She kind of longed for a mate of her own but she wasn't sure shed find one. "I haven't had much time to check alot of this place but from what i have seen. Awesome." Rhythm smiled and lifted her paw out in front of her stretching it. "So are you the other Alpha of this new pack?" she asked glancing at Kove. She had to ask so she knew who ranked where. She had yet to meet Scarlett's other followers but she was sure shed run into them soon.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett snuggled herself against Kove, sitting down and leaning against his shoulder. She looked at Rhythm and smiled in a friendly matter at her. Scarlett felt flattered by the fact that Rhythm liked he territory they would live in. "Thank you, that is so kind," she returned with a hum coming of her lips. The light colored female looked briefly at Kove out of curiosity. "Jup he is Kove. My boyfriend I told you about," Scarlett added. Her red eyes looked around the peaceful nature. The peaceful and lazy river that made the calming noise and the open fields.

"He will be alpha yes," Scarlett spoke and smiled fondly at Kove. They would rule together. He with his Black Father background and she with her kindness and caring.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Scarlett seemed to answer for him, which he didn't mind. He actually found it to be a nice thing, and even grinned a bit childishly when she referred to him as her boyfriend. It was a pleasant thing to hear coming from her mouth, but he tried not to linger too much on it, and returned his attention to the other girl. Kove believed it to be good that she enjoyed the places she'd seen so far in the territory. After all, who would want to stay in a place that they hated? No one, surely, unless they were being forced to, and he highly doubted that would be the case for any of their members.

"I hope you will get to see more of this land," the ghost said. Something came to mind just then, reminding him of something he needed to say. "If you happen to come across a black bear while you explore more, do not be frightened, and do not bother him if he is napping," he informed her, not wishing to go back on what he'd told the bear. "His name is Arthur, and he will be living here with us. Don't bother him, and he won't bother you."
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm smiled looking at the two wolves. They looked great together she would admit. She longed for something like that. She hoped maybe one day she would find it. If the pack allowed that was. If she never ranked high enough she would not have a mate and she was ok with that. At the same time though a mate would be great. To have someone who loves you and protects you.

"Ok ill make sure that Arthur isn't asleep before I disturb him if I disturb him. Are you aware of a couple of foxes that live here to. I ran into one the other day. They told me to make sure you wouldn't eat them." she mentioned. She knew if they were going to be ok here they had to be aware of the animals who already lived here.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked at Rhythm curiously when she told her about a couple of foxes. Did she mean a mated pair or a whole gang of foxes? She hadn't scented that many in the valley, maybe it was only a mated pair. "Oh don't worry. I am a naturalist and I want to keep the balance. These foxes were here before and I wouldn't chase them from their home. I know what it is like to be kicked out after all. No fun," The female responded. She slowly nodded in agreement about Rhythm not disturbing Arthur.

"That would be best. I am not sure if he likes to share his berries. It is mostly plants you need right?," Scarlett wondered. The light female looked so relaxed. She really felt at home here already. She rested her head against Kove. "There are several wolves joining I hope you all like them!"
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
"I'm not much of a healer I'm not the wolf you are thinking about there." she laughed "Great id love to meet some of them," she smiled at the thought of other wolves joining. She wondered what they were like. What the looked like what kind of personality's they had. She hoped she would get along with them. She had been wandering alone for so long it would be nice to have some other wolves around.

Rhythm stood and stretched. "Well i feel like doing some more exploring. You guys can follow if you want but I'm pretty sure you've seen all there is here."
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Mar- You have my permission to PP Kove leaving with Scar if she doesn't go with Rhythm.
Rhythm, please be considerate of the posting order in other threads with multiple people (unless it is stated otherwise). I do not think many like having their turns skipped over. c:

The ghost was unsure how he felt about the foxes. Foxes where thieves and held no respect, plus the red ones were so very loud. Back home, his father had made an arrangement with them to keep the balance and peace, but what if these foxes weren't willing to comply as the others had been? He hoped they would be, as he would not stand for food going missing because of some sneaky little vulpines. Kove would put a stop to it right away, whether if it be by eating them or chasing them away, he would decide if the problem ever arose. The man would, of course, try to keep it a secret from Scarlett if it ever happened, as he didn't want to risk upsetting her for relieving the valley of a pesky native.

"If they do not steal from our caches or cause problems, I will not eat them, or even harm them," Kove stated, though he didn't mention what would happen if they did do either of those things. He'd much rather keep it to himself. He nodded to the other girl, then looked to Scarlett. "I do not know about Scarlett, but I will not be accompany you. I hope you are able to enjoy what you see here, though, and that you are given the chance to grow accustomed to the land."
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Not sure who's turn it is anymore but I am wrapping this up :P

Scarlett looked at Kove. "Oh yes that is true. Foxes tend to do that. But maybe they can be talked about that. Just like with Arthur! If we don't bother them, they don't bother us," The female returned to her lover. Scarlett stood up when Kove did. She was sitting against him after all. Her tail swayed in a kind matter. "I am not joining either. I am sorry. I have to get to den digging. Very important. I want us to have a great home after all."

Kove was lucky that Scarlett was such a little architect herself and liked digging dens all the same. She wanted to dig a big den and that would take some time, planning and structuring. "I say goodbye to you Rhythm. Good to see you here already. I think I will see you soon, for our claiming howl," she hummed excitedly.
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
"Ill be there," Rhythm said smiling as she began to walk away. "See you guys soon," Rhythm new she would enjoy it here. This was a great group of wolves. Bonus a group of wolves she felt accepted in. She began her adventures. Starting at the waterfall and working her way around. She was determined to see everything she could before the claiming howl. Welcome home Rhythm. Welcome home.

ooc/ super short. Im outta here :P.