I Like My coffee' Black Just Like My Metal /|\M/|\
25 Posts
Ooc — Carter
First BCV thread! AW too, need to get something up. Also if you saw this before, wrong account. Lawl.
Shiba sat in her new den, not coming out for days, it seemed. Sometimes Shiba would sit in one place for weeks, even. If anyone had even talked to her, she hadn't noticed. The only thing Shiba cared about was the spinning earth, and the new warmth of the valley. Slight delusions set over her, but these weren't bad. The sky and the ground switched hues, and long legged creatures roamed the land, but compared to some other delusions, this was fine.

She looked out, and saw the stars shining in many colors. The sun was spinning and the sky switched from day to night so quickly, she was shaking.. Suddenly Shiba snapped up, and realized she was rocking back and forth in real life.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Hello. :D

It was an amazing thing, having been able to found a pack with the one he loved. The thrill and excitement of it still coursed through his veins, keeping him wide awake well into the night. Not wishing to disturb anyone with his antsy movements, Kove had gotten up and left the den. He'd glanced back at Scarlett before exiting completely to make sure he hadn't accidentally woken her, and when he saw no immediate movements he walked out into the cool night air. With the warmer months quickly approaching, he had a feeling that he would be spending a lot of time out at night to keep cool. The man loved laying beside the albino, their was no question over that, but he wouldn't deny the fact that it sometimes got a bit too warm for him. Being born in Alaska, and descended from a long line of Inuit wolves, made the warmer weather seem a bit cruel to him, but he hoped it would lessen once his Winter coat was gone entirely.

Through the night the ghost walked, enjoying the fresh breeze that would occasionally blow passed him. It wasn't long before he came to a stop, seeing another pale figure outside the mouth of what appeared to be a den, moving back and forth. He recognized her from when they'd officially claimed the land, but did not know her name. As he grew closer, Kove soon discovered that the woman was an albino, much like Scarlett. Though they both possessed albinism, the pale man could easily tell they were far from being the same. The girl he was moving towards held not an ounce of black upon her body, unlike his love, and the sight of her did not make his tail wag immediately or bring a smile to his face. She was simply another wolf who was entirely different from the one he treasured. That didn't stop him from approaching her, however, a questioning look placed upon his features. “Are you alright?” the man inquired. "Did something happen?"
25 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Keep posting with my Copper account XD
"Yea, I'm fine." Shiba replied, a rushed tone leaking into her voice. Only Scarlett knew of her secret, and she promised herself she wouldn't let anyone find out. Shiba was sure of it. A smile spread across her face.. 'Got to be friendly..' The Mad Woman thought to herself.
"Hoo-Who are you?" Shiba said, still sounding apparently nervous.
"I'm Shiba." This man deserved her name, but not her secret. She didn't know how any of her new 'friends' would deal with her monstrous side.

She then squeezed her small frame into the den, beginning her ritual once more.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I've almost done that a few times before. xD

Kove could hear that the girl was nervous, and assumed it was due to still getting use to everyone else in the pack. They had only just formed, and for many of them it was their first time meeting. He couldn't blame anyone for their nerves, as they were perfectly within reason. “Are you sure?” the man asked again. If something was wrong, he would want to know to make sure any problems were fixed. Little did he know that he was speaking with a wolf very similar to some of those in his old pack, Blackfeather. “I'm Kove. It is nice to formally meet you, Shiba.” The Inuit wolf had seen her briefly before, but had never caught her name. It was nice to be able to put a name to her face, now.

He watched her disappear back into her den, then closed the distance between them. His copper gaze found it's way inside, curious as to what she was doing, but not so much so that he would actually enter her personal space. “What might you be doing?” The White King did not know she was performing a ritual of sorts, nor could he tell what it was for.
25 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Kay..' spoiler alert, Shiba is suffering from severe psychosis. And is a bit of a yangire.. Which means she is a bit of a violent phycho stalker. Permission for Shiba to act that way to Kove? If not, I understand, because it get's violent.. Very violent.

Shiba looked into the other white wolf's eyes, and suddenly, her heart began beating violently. She was slipping. Reality was contorting. She would do anything for this wolf, she would kill for him.
"I'm just sitting." Shiba said, batting her eyes a lot.
'anything for you, what was it? Kove.' Yeah. Her eye began twitching a bit. The entire world was darkness, but when she looked into Kove's eyes, a new light filled her. A fierce love! This was beautiful, and she would choke the life out of anything who tried to stop them from being together.
"So, tell me about yourself..hon." Shiba said. She was the friendliest, most important wolf in the world. Kove needed to know that.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The man's head nodded stiffly, though he wasn't so sure about the woman. Something about her reminded him of some of the wolves from Blackfeather, but what it was, he couldn't yet tell. Mentally, he shrugged and shoved the thought to the side. Perhaps she was perfectly normal, and he was just overreacting or something. He didn't catch it when she batted her eyes, and even if he had, Kove was far too blind to such things to have been able to see it as anything but being friendly. They would eventually grow to be good friends, he believed. “Alright,” he said, situating himself to sit down, too.

He raised in invisible eyebrow when he heard her call him 'hon', but didn't say anything on it. He called many whelps 'young ones', so it didn't seem out of the ordinary for someone to have a specific word to call others, as well. “What would you like to know?” the ghost inquired, having no problem with sharing things with her. To form familial bonds all throughout the pack, the Inuit man knew he would need to answer and ask some questions so they could each get to know one another.
25 Posts
Ooc — Carter
I think it's about time we threw @Scarlett into the equasion!
"Uhh.. Everything!" Her voice grew a bit scary for a moment. She would kill for this man. Shiba's eyes began to twitch, an obvious sign of emminent psychosis for anyone who knew her. The Albino girl started a bit closer to the other white wolf, and whispered into his ear, softly.
"I want to know everything." She repeated, whispering into her lover's ear. At least it seemed that way to her. Why wasn't this man around all the time? Why didn't she just follow him everywhere!?!
"Cause, you know.." Shiba blushed.
"Now, we'll be together.. forever." Shiba knew it.
"And anyone who tries to stop our love can go to hell." She whispered the latter part of her sentence. Her eye twitching got worse. Her entire head spazzed back and forth. A creepy grin spread across Shiba's face. She was now what her family had known her as.

Dark Shiba.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Everyone has a dark side. *plays Kelly Clarkson*. Also some swearing, beware. Yes. Shiba got Scarlett to swear. I know shocking. XD

Scarlett had been searching for Kove since she wanted his advise on something. He was very good with advise and it made the female wonder if her boyfriend had some counselor genes in him. It would be very handy if there was some trouble between pack members. Scarlett had no clue that it was her who was going to have a problem with one of the new members. Scarlett quickly sniffed the male out, but she squinted his eyes when she saw Shiba so close to him. That didn't seem right. Scarlett was very protective, and Kove was hers. Everyone know Kove was hers and she was Kove's. Their fur scented of each other. Scarlett ducked to the ground and studied the two. These were the moments where Scarlett felt insecure. These were the moments where she thought about when she wanted to prove to Kove that she was a good mate. He still hadn't asked her to be his mate... and maybe Shiba was the reason.

That hit the white queen close to home. She was the albino Kove loved. Not Shiba. Scarlett was not the one to attack someone but her instant jealousy made her want to attack the other. She creeped closer so she could hear what they were saying. "Cause, you know.. Now, we'll be together.. forever. And anyone who tries to stop our love can go to hell." So it had been true! They had been together after all. She had been played. Scarlett instantly wanted to remove this female. In any other situation, like what happened with Lacinia, Scarlett would have removed herself to cry somewhere. She was not the one to fight. But then Scarlett reminded herself that she was the alpha. This was her pack and her lands, and most of all her Kove. Scarlett loved Kove too much to hurt him or hate him for this. He was still hers, but she would have to do something about these females that seemed to swarm around her handsome boyfriend like bees around honey. Plus, Kove started a pack with her. Scarlett found that she was more important to Kove than this other albino. The locked-away beast of anger from being bullied for so long unleashed like a roaring dragon. Her tail flared up high and dominant, something that Scarlett had never shown before in her entire lifetime.

Scarlett felt empowered by this dominance. She felt strong. The small female rushed forward, her red eyes locked onto the other albino. She had offered Shiba a home, friendship and comfort. Within the first few days the little leech called Shiba already latched herself onto Kove. Drunk on her rage and her new status Scarlett charged forward. With her dominance Scarlett jumped between them and snarled. Her hackles raised, ears flattened and tail upright. Scarlett was always pestered about looking like a demon but in this moment she might have truly looked like one. She wanted to push Shiba under her and inflict damage that Shiba would never forget how out of line she currently was. Scarlett was not thinking about the fact that this was Shiba's trouble with men, she wanted the alpha female about. "I think it is you who will go to hell first if you dare to lay another paw on my partner. I am his love and if you can't accept that you better run fucking hard to get off MY lands if you don't want to end up as our doormat. I showed you nothing but kindness, friendship, comfort and I gave you a home! You are very close to loosing all of that with what you are doing," Scarlett snarled. It seems that even the kindest wolves have a way of reaching their limits.

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The pale wolf was confused. Entirely so, even. At fist, he would have just rolled with her answer, as it wasn't completely uncommon for someone to know all they could about their leader. It was when she continued to speak—when she said they would be together forever—that he had to take a step away from her and pull his ears back. What was it about him that seemed to attract the oddballs? The only normal one was Scarlett, and she was also the only one he loved. Shiba, and previously 'Aklaq', were nothing like the woman he loved, and yet someone they were drawn to him. The darker wolf had been understandable, as all she did was follow him around and try to punish him, but he was the only wolf she knew. Whatever was up with the new albino was far from being the same, but it was still not a situation he wished to be found in by his lover again. The last time had ended badly, and it had all been a misunderstanding anyways. “Look, Shiba...” he started, ready to send her off after an explanation of why her words were not something she should say.

Kove didn't get to finish his sentence, however, for another form rushed in between the two of them. She seemed to fall into an aggressive posture the second she appeared, and once again the man knew something was wrong. His thoughts were further proven when she started to speak to the other albino, and the male let out a short sigh. Another misunderstanding. In truth, he should have seen it coming. Scarlett and Kove belonged to one another, and he would act the same way if he ever saw her so close to another man (with the exception of Adlartok, of course). “Scarlett, please, calm down,” he said, moving beside her to gently nudge her shoulder. “I was just about to explain to her that she was acting inappropriately. I am sure she just mistook me for another, you do not need to get worked up.” He didn't want anyone to get harmed, especially since he felt it would be his fault if it came down to something like that. He kept his gaze on his lover, the one he wished to be with for the rest of his life. He nudged her shoulder softly once again, more to reassure her than anything else.
25 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Also, going to slap an M on this. Edit: Sorry, took it a bit far. Editing.. Dang, this is the most contriversial thread I've been in in a long time :X.

Shiba looked into Scarlett's eyes, and, suddenly, her eyes widened in fear. She was going to kill for somebody? She was mad. She needed help. She was a monster. Shiba stuttered, and jumped away from Kove as well.
"I'm- I'm so sorry." Shiba said, as she ran into the forest, crying. Scarlett didn't to anything mean to her, and she replied this way? Shiba was ashamed. The world began spinning faster. The distraught woman just wanted some tight space to hide in.

She had warned Scarlett. She had flat out warned her. But somehow, as usual, she messed it up, and lost her only true friend. No one in the pack would think of her the same way again. They would fear her.

A devil in a wolf's skin.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett knew that she had gotten angry too quick when Kove nudged her and Shiba actually ran off. Her ears fell back in her own shame. Scarlett would never attack someone and she hadn't. But she had some mean things to the girl that did warn her for her mental issues. A sigh left her lips. She probably hadn't been over the Lacinia story, yet. Hearing Shiba say such things to her Kove made her very angry. She made a pack member cry. A soft sigh came of her lips. "I just.. I'm sorry, Kove. I got very jealous. You are my ma--partner."

The light colored female felt bad and trotted after Shiba. She wanted to make some right in the world. Even though they both misbehaved it was Scarlett who also needed to apologize for telling he female she would make her a doormat. That might be the meanest thing she ever told anyone. She licked her lips and approached Shiba. "Shiba. I'm sorry too. I might have overreacted but you warned me about you with guys, and I think I understand now, but ... You can't have Kove. He is my boyfriend. We are a couple."

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove let out a small sigh of his own, then pressed his nose to his lover to try and comfort her. He could understand her actions, especially after considering what had happened with Lacinia, but that didn't mean he approved of them entirely. He liked that she was protective of him, of course, but bringing a pack member to tears may have taken things a bit overboard. “It's alright, Scarlett,” he told her, giving her a small smile. He should have suspected such a reaction from her given the close proximity that had come about when it was just he and the other albino. The ghost was seriously considering just avoiding all females that aren't within the right state of mind, or seem as if they aren't. They got him into trouble, often without him realizing what he did wrong. Such an oblivious man.

As his lover moved off and gave her apology to the other, Kove hung back and simply listened. Warned her about herself and guys? That made the situation seem much more familiar to him, though the problems between them both were different. The dark girl had wished to train him and form him into being the “perfect” male, whereas the lighter one had actually wanted him. The idea of avoiding certain women was slowly becoming more and more appealing as he realized just how many issues it would keep from happening.
25 Posts
Ooc — Carter
OOC /|\ Feel all the feels.. EDIT: sorry for all who saw me post with my other account. The switcher is.. weird. /|\

Shiba was still sobbing quietly when Scarlett walked over, and apologized.
"No. I'm wrong. I'm a monster!" She replied, wailing louder. It was true. Scarlett didn't want to be her friend anymore. Another thing hit Shiba. If she couldn't find someone she didn't get OCD about, she (technically) would be alone forever. The Mad Woman felt a chill run down her spine.

There was no place to get help. No one to go to. And nobody safe from her dark side. It was something to be scared of somebody, or something else. But Shiba was, oddly, scared of herself. You can run from anything, but, you can't get away from yourself. Shiba was almost loving doing the rocking rituals, because it calmed her 'man tendencies.' So many people died because of her. That's why she had been doing them so much lately. She looked over to Kove, and saw the expression on his face when he was talking to Scarlett. He despised Shiba. relationship or not, she probably wrecked all the 'ships.' Friendships, being the big one. Nobody would ever love her. She repeated the thought, out loud, her eyes wide in fear. Not once did she even think about what Scarlett had said.
"Nobody's ever going to love me." She said, her eyes wide, staring at the ground. She looked a lot like an asylum patient, rocking back and forth, and talking to herself like that.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett watched the female cry out and felt a bit sick to her stomach because she was crying so much. She just wanted everyone to back off from Kove. And even though Shiba might be reacting a bit too over dramatic it wasn't making Scarlett feel any better. She wanted to make a claim on her mate, which is very normal at least she thought so. The female cried about no one was going to love her and Scarlett looked at bit helpless at Kove. Shiba was behaving like a teenager, and then she reminded herself that Shiba was the same age of Néa. "Shiba just because you made a mistake of judgement doesn't mean no on is going to love you. You are only 1 year old," She returned.

Maybe Shiba needed something else to focus on rather than others. "Why don't you focus on having a trade. There are still several spots we need to fill out. Like you could be a fellow gamekeeper like me. Or a Naturalist, studying weather patterns and other wildlife. Maybe even a storyteller," She offered. "We have this pack for just a week. Try and meet other pack mates before judging them they will hate you."
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the girl started to cry, Kove's body stiffened out of discomfort. He wasn't overly sure how to deal with a crying girl that he didn't harbor any strong emotions towards. It made him relieved to hear Scarlett start speaking to her, but the words that had come from the other albino's mouth prior had him confused. Sure, he didn't feel any sort of love towards her, but that was because his heart had already been given away to someone. He believed, though, that once they all got to know one another, he could have a chance at developing a familial-type love towards her. It was a stretch, however, as she seemed to come on a bit too strongly, and something like that could definitely throw someone off. Still, he and his lover had started the pack with an imagine in mind, and he was determined to live up to it. Not just for the trust, but for the familiarity of it as well. Cautiously, he approached the two females, uncertain as to whether his presence would bring on another wave of sobs or not. Oh, how he hoped it wouldn't. “You are still young, Shiba,” he said, looking to Scarlett for a second before continuing. “You have your whole life ahead of you, you have so much time. You don't need to worry yourself about love right now, because it will find you when you are ready for it.” It had definitely found him, and when it hit it was out of the blue and felt like getting hit by a truck. In a good way, of course.

Kove nodded his head in agreement to what the crimson-eyed belle had said about a trade. It would be nice to see a member working towards one so early on, and he was sure she could accomplish anything if she set her mind to it. “You could chase after any of the trades,” he told her, offering the younger female a smile. “I am sure you can acquire whichever one's you desire, and probably even make a bunch of friends in the process. There will be some people in life who don't like you, who try to kick you when you're already down, but those that do like and appreciate you will always be there. You can't just assume no one will like you so early on.”