Bearclaw Valley You maybe a princess, but i'm a king
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
@Nea

Artok limped from one area to the next. Finding, a soft place to take a nap, or try anyway. He slid under the small overhang and simply waited. He laid his head across his paws. Golden eyes looked about him, in quiet observation.

He licked the one paw gently. Lost in his own thoughts, he stared off into space. The ruined muscle in his shoulder, jumping ever so often. He didn't think it would ever be still, and it was always going to be tight. Something that as he grew, he was certain would be absolutely awful.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa had been searching the small forested areas of the northern hills, getting used to her area and once again cataloguing the herbs of the area. She'd had trouble with her wounds so far, and she desperately needed to get some of the herbs she needed to heal herself- and others.

She detected a soft scent, with the familiar scents of the trappings of home and pack clinging to the wolf's fur as she came closer, laying the ashwagandha at her feet at the base of the hill and trotting up to the overhang.
" 'ello. Do you need some help with that wound? I've got some ashwagandha and some yarrow that'll stop it hurtin' and helps the itchin'. I'm Néa, if that pleases you."

@Adlartok
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok didn't have any herbs on his wounds. Didn't really want any, Scarlett had used some on him. They had been the most foul smelling, goopy mess that he had never seen before. It had been a rather, disgusting experience, and one he did not wish to repeat. 

Artok heard soft footfalls, and watched as a small she wolf dropped something at he bottom of the hill, and then continued up. He watched her with golden eyes, intelligent and curious. A small breath of air, came out on an exhale and went back in. Stirring the dust, and the dander that rode the air, on gossamer wings of wind. He enjoyed the way her legs were long and lithe, and her fur was an interesting color. It was nothing short of adorable, but if anyone ever asked him that. He'd deny it until his dying day. He tilted his head once, he recognized her from when he met her and Outcry, though there hadn't been a terribly long conversation.

She spoke to him, and he tilted ears forward, the grey and white of his coat winking in the sunlight. I know. I'm Adlartok Arrluk, if you missed my name before. But most call me Tok or Ad.
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Néa glanced into soft topaz-gold eyes, as the younger wolf's ears pricked forward as she spoke and those eyes followed her movements up the slope. She'd met the other only briefly, in a small exchange with Outcry and the wolf who sat before her. She hadn't ever looked at a wolf with such an eye but now that she thought about it, this wolf was well built... strong and his eyes intelligent, bright as the sun reflected his gaze.

"Well, it's good to meet you. We've been living in the same den... yet I've never really spoken to you." She lay down a few paces from the other, her mind roaring even at that close proximity to another wolf- especially one she didn't know. Strangers had never terrified her, made her cautious perhaps- but never terrified. But since she had been trapped, alone and wounded and caught in the cold dark web of a spiders' tunnel... she hadn't regained that trust.
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
I can't find her eye color on here...is it yellow?

Artok tilted his head, and listened. He shifted his weight, and wanted to curse when the muscles in his side tightened. The wound still took some getting used too, especially when he wasn't ready for it. Golden eyes met, light eyes and he studied her face.

Artok dipped his muzzle, and spoke gruffly, I don't talk to anyone princess. Artok saw the small flicker of something fly across her face. Was she scared of him? It was actually, a rather powerful feeling to have someone fear him. If that was the case. However, he also felt a little bad. He gave her a wolfish smile, that made his eyes light up, just for a moment. Then they darkened as they always did, and his face went poker blank as usual. Miss Scarlett told me some wolves got a hold of you. I'll kill em if you like?

He didn't really know how he'd kill them, or even why he offered to do so. He shouldn't be helping anyone, but himself. But well it happened and he couldn't take it back. If he ever found out, that it was the pack that Kove had been from. Oh heaven help that man.
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr

Néa turned a jaded topaz-gaze on the younger wolf, though she knew there was only a small gap in their ages she knew both their minds were far older. It was this life, she'd decided, that did it. This life as a wolf, as they hunted and fought and struggled to find their places in the world, sometimes harming others in the process. She wasn't afraid, per say, of the wolf before her. Sure, he could attack her. It was a possibility, one amongst many. She could win, he could win, they could draw. But that was just it, a possibility among many. There was no logic in fighting and fearing for something that had such a small chance of occurring.

That's what she told herself, at least.

In reality, shadows made her jump. But she wouldn't allow her fear to control her life anymore. The younger wolf grinned sharply, all teeth and wolfish. It sparked a reaction in her, as she grinned in surprise and a little warm happiness. She hadn't gotten along well with Maera, the other juvenile at Duskfire Glacier but she had a strange feeling she could at least get along with Adlartok well enough.

Well, you are talking to me. As for those wolves...
She shuddered, eyes closing for a few moments as she struggled to pull herself together. " I'll kill them myself. No one should do that to a wolf, no one. And I'm gonna make sure they pay for it. You are welcome to help, if you'd like."
Her eyes gleamed fiercely for a moment, holding the other's gaze with an emotion she couldn't recognise.
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
As far as Artok was concerned, age was just a number. It didn't matter, and he didn't care about it. Besides that they weren't that far apart in age, a few months maybe. He was older in his mind than most, partially because of the life he lived before, and the attack on his person. He bore the scars on the inside and the outside, and he wore them well. Artok could attack her, he was willing to bet, he'd have a fair chance too. But he wouldn't, one she was kinda cute. He made a rule, to never hurt a cute girl. Two she was Miss Scarlett's baby, and therefore no harm would befall her from him or anyone else, on his watch.

He smirked at her, she had a sharp tongue in there didn't she. Yea princess I guess I am. He hadn't gotten along with Maera either, as a matter of fact. He had called her a curse word, if memory served. But she deserved it, her and her high handed mother.

He saw her shudder, and a bitter taste made it's way into his mouth. He smirked again, her penchant for violence was refreshing. Finally, someone like minded. The next part, however irritated him. He wasn't a follower, he was a leader. There was too much ambition. He shifted and studied her, and spoke dryly, I don't follow princess I lead.
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
These two really amuse me~

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Reason for mature warning: Offensive/crude language
I hope you don't mind? She's just getting a bit dark here.

Néa just grinned at his smirk, wincing a little as she shifted but keeping her face as smooth as possible, save for the brief pain in her eyes. He seemed to be watching her intently, as if looking for weaknesses and inwardly, she wondered why it didn't bother her. But instead she bore with a mysterious quirk to her lips, wondering if any wolf had ever figured out why she wore her weakness so proudly, so openly and forthright. If one saw only your weaknesses, your weak spots and topics and points... then they ignored, almost completely, the strengths that lay in between those weaknesses. It was a foolish, dangerous game for her to play.

But it was ever so much fun.

But he didn't seem to like the idea of assisting her crusade on the pack who had attacked her. Indeed, she could hardly deny him his right to be upset. But the fur on her neck rose, hackles bunching as she thought of the revenge that would await her soon. "Oh, you think I will let you lead me on my own revenge hunt? Please." She scowled darkly, eyes shifting colder and colder as she considered her own plans. "Those wolves are mine. We can work as partners- or nothing else. Those wolves are fucking insane, terrible creatures spawned from some bastard of a demon. I don't care who they are- young or old... they will all burn."
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok, did not share his own weaknesses with anyone, he kept them to himself. He did briefly wondered, why this female was so open about something like that. Couldn't others use them against her, but he supposed it just proved her inner strength. To be vulnerable, but not soft. It was a good mix, and one he found he sort of liked. 

Artok listened to her and chuckled No princess I said I don't follow. I'm not much for helping others anyway. maybe I will stay around here, let you go out on your own. Unless you ask me nicely. He gave her a mischievious smile, and looked at her innocently. He knew that he just basically contradicted himself, but well he was feeling cocky. He knew very well, he was playing with fire and might get burned. And he probably just insulted her, but well he didn't really care. At least not all that much, anyway.