Phantom Hollow Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
31 Posts
Ooc — Van
The male had an aggressively kind way of speaking. He was loud, especially in the quiet of night, and Boone found himself pulling his ears back slightly; though he smiled and didn't complain, like the gentleman he was. Besides, it wasn't like the guy was hurting anyone. He just seemed excited—and lively, if nothing else. "I'm just wanderin' m'self," he answered in a tone several volumes lower than his counterparts.

"Well met, Luke. I'm Boone," he dipped his head slightly, though found himself fascinated with how quickly the male revolved in conversation. Boone had a generally slow way of speaking himself; by comparison he damn near sounded retarded. "You don't smell much like others... You a lone ranger like me?" The wolf dog smiled with a kindness that didn't fully reach the golds of his deep, sad eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 16, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Boone Moyer - March 17, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 21, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 06:11 PM