Phantom Hollow Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
They got a mind of their own, they do! My first character, Jaws, didn't fit my first design of him, and isn't fitting my second design of him that closely either. He is his own creature. LOL

"What's better than wastin' time on a bunch of ass lickers?" Luke's face cracked with a devious grin. The blue-nosed wolf was all about a good time, and he had a message to share with his companion. He stepped ahead and turned so that he was strutting backwards, his head rigorously tossing from side to side as he hummed a tune, before breaking in a loud song. "Lemme hear ya say, yeah yeah yeah!" His voice was sonorous as he poured his heart out. If there was one thing Luke loved it was singing, and he was good at it.

"When it comes to livin' life: if it ain't broke - we gonna break it, if it ain't took - we gonna take it, if it ain't drunk - we gonna drink it, we're hellbent on a hell raisin' good time!" Luke's figure rocked with the beat of his song, his body as animated as his spirit, paws scuffing and tail shaking. "Don't worry 'boout what we did yesterday, don't care what tomorrow's gonna bring. Right here, right now's where were gonna stay, so come on if you're with me lemme hear ya say... Hell yeah 'till the day I diiiiieeee!" As Luke's song came to it's finish he threw his head back and trailed it off with a drawling howl, punctuated with a rowdy "woo!" as he stamped his foot down.

It did not matter that it was night - he'd wake the whole forest up and invite everyone to join in and carry one whether they did or did not. Living in the moment - that was better than trying to get ahead of a bunch of folks that were worth less than the shit you left on the ground earlier. Being happy when they wanted to see you crash.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 16, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 21, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 06:11 PM