Phantom Hollow Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"Never too late to start," Luke encouraged his companion, giving his brows a waggle. He did not really expect his friend to start belting out a tune like he had, but perhaps the seed of suggestion would be planted, to later sprout in the hybrid's mind. "If you heard my mother tell it, she'd say I was singing before I was talking." Luke chuckled. Even from birth he had a penchant for song and dance, but it never blossomed in full until he was older and called upon its almost magical ability to heighten his mood and keep his head up.

"I was born far up north," he shared, "but not so far that the ice never melts...." Luke's words trailed off into a yawn. "Whoops," he grinned. "I guess time finally caught up with me. I think I'll go catch some shuteye. See you 'round!" With a wave of his tail, Luke departed the ranging cowboy and sought a warm sheltered place to sleep the rest of the night.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 16, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 21, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 06:11 PM