Bearclaw Valley A next Generation
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Kove Haha so ready for this. >D

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexy time and Awkwardness.

Scarlett had experienced this feeling before, it seemed to hit her all at once each time she got this. Every time she would dread the week to come but not this time. Scarlett had been praying to the moon for her to go in heat. She wanted a family ever since she was a teenager herself and now she would finally get more of her dream. The first part was great. Being mated to Kove was something that got the female utterly content. She loved how strong and amazing he was, how she could cuddle against him at night. And most of all how badly she wanted him to be the father of her young. Scarlett's small body sped across Bearclaw in search for her man. 

He was the only one on her mind. They had never really done anything like this and even though she would have liked to have some... practice... before hand time hadn't come up until now. Surely it would work without practice too. It didn't look that difficult from what she had seen of it. Meldresi did say that it was going to hurt a bit. That was the least of her concerns. Scarlett's heat was pressing down on her and all she wanted to Kove to take care of it. Her keen nose found her mate quickly enough before she practically jumped on top of him, tackling him down in her excitement. "We need to do it.. now," she panted. Kove had been a gentleman so far. Scarlett wanted him to not be that at the moment....
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There's going to be some major awkwardness, omg. I'm probably going to laugh 95% of the time while typing up responses for this.
I think I humanize Kove a wee bit too much, aha. Whoops.

The trip out of the territory had not been as eventful as he'd hoped it'd be, but he couldn't complain. There would be many more opportunities, all of which he would try his hardest to grab onto. He'd made his way back into the valley quicker than what he'd planed, and started making his way towards the den he shared with his lover. It wasn't long, however, before she found him first. His tail started wagging at the sight of her, expecting her to slow down to greet him, but that was not the case. At first, he could not figure out the source of what he deemed excitement, as the wind was against him. It was only when she practically tackled him down and the enticing scent that came from her entered his nose did he piece it together. It was a scent he knew, but never had he acted on the instincts it brought up before. He'd never permitted himself to do so, but now it seemed as if he wouldn't have a choice in the matter. It was something he wanted, and the actions of the albino made it clear she wished for the same thing.

Kove swallowed and kept his eyes on her, doing his best to not simply jump her bones right then and there. She might not wish for a gentleman in that very moment, but he could be nothing less in her presence, even with the alluring scent of her heat urging him to be anything but. “Right here?” he inquired lowly. Everything had taken him by surprise, causing him to have some difficulties finding the right words to say. It would be an entirely new experience for the Inuit man, and he was unsure exactly how he should act—how she wanted him to act.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett licked over the tip of his nose before she got to her feet again. "Yes here!," she exclaimed and had her tail going crazy, which wasn't helping with keeping her scent at bay. The red eyed female licked over Kove's jaw a clear sign on top of the other ones she was showing that she really wanted him at this moment. Scarlett was almost enable to stand still because the prospect of becoming a mother was just too surreal for her. "Do your man thing!," she returned to him. In her want for him she wasn't getting insecure now. Normally she might se this hesitation as a rejection but the hormones cursing through her body made her feel like she was the hottest queen on the whole world.

She had been waiting for this heat and they talked about wanting a family. Scarlett didn't know what the man was hesitating about! "Kove. I like really need you right now. I want it super badly. And I know we haven't done this before but I am sure it is not that difficult," She muttered all one breath. Scarlett moved forward and walked under Kove's head, as she did her song smelling tail moved past his nose. Scarlett was basically planting herself right in front of him.  She never behaved like this before and slowly was getting a bit more tense that Kove might not be ready to be a father.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove, omg. Excuse me while I go try and settle down from my laughing fit. xD Genuine worry that he would have, though. Pfft. He's an inexperienced dork.

A part of him wanted to tell her to calm down, to allow him to wrap his mind around the situation, but the words wouldn't form. Not in his mind, and certainly not aloud. His thoughts were a jumbled mess, making him want to simply turn them off, but he kept himself from doing so. He didn't want to accidentally harm her with his inexperience, but her actions made it quite clear that he couldn't just turn and run for the hills until her heat passed. Besides, it was something they both wanted, or was it? Maybe it was just her heat controlling her, he didn't know. They had spoken of children, though, and how they both desired the joy (and slight nightmare) that was parenthood, so maybe the crimson eyed belle knew exactly what she was doing, and what she wanted. “My man thing,” he repeated. Any other day, at any other moment, perhaps he would have laughed at that and how it sounded, but his throat felt as if it was temporarily incapable of creating sounds like that.

His instincts informed him to obey her, but the string of rationality that still hung tight had him worrying. Not only would it be his first time with Scarlett, but it would also be his first time ever. He knew what he needed to do, but couldn't help but worry over things. What if he squished her? She was fairly small, after all. “What if I squish you, though?” He had not planned to actually ask that, but the words slipped out before he could stop them. It was becoming harder and harder for him to resist the lure of her scent, but it was a real concern to him!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
These two xD Scarlett is so shameless. I'm laughing.

Scarlett looked at Kove and blinked. Why wasn't he jumping her? What was holding him back? Scarlett licked her maw. It would be her first time too but her nerves were pushed away by the need that her heat brought to her. She really wanted Kove so until she got what she wanted the female would press on it. If Scarlett would have to look at her actions now with a normal sense of mind she would probably be mortified by her forwardness. "Yes! Your man thing!," She beamed. The white queen made sure to nestle herself close to Kove again. She wanted to be claimed by him. What if other males would come and do that. She would not accept them. Her mind did feel a bit hazy.

White eyelids blinked when Kove spoke about squishing her. "I don't know.. I'm strong! Why don't you try?," her voice dipped at that last word. She wasn't breakable. Her tail rose confidently also conveniently showing off everything. A low whine came from her throat. The girl twirled around and moved her nose over Kove's side, slowly it dipped lower to Kove's belly. "Why doesn't it work? Do I need to lick to activate it?" The light girl tried to at least nudge it before going for any drastic measures. 
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Unlike Scarlett, the man did not have a heat to drive his actions. He had instincts, yes, but those were something he could fight against. Not very well, to be honest, but enough to keep him from taking her right then and thee without a care in the world. He was no yearling, not even close, but his inexperienced and lack of knowledge on the topic probably made him come off as one. Currently, he was more or less a confused child, unsure of what was correct and what was not. He knew what she meant when speaking about his man thing, though he was blind to the ways of how to proceed with it. Did he have to just mount her? Was there something he was missing? Forgetting? Being a gentleman, he could do. Serving the Brotherhood, he could do. But pleasing his lover? It was something that rested on a whole new level of foreign things. It was troubling him, making his rationality and clear thoughts wear thinner and thinner, until they remained only as a thread about to snap and fall away.

Kove's brow furrowed for a second as he looked at her body, hesitation clear in his eyes. All hesitation was shoved away once she raised her tail, however, giving him a view of what laid below. His eyes widened for a second before he averted his gaze, feeling as if staring was impolite. Now was not the time to be polite, but the Inuit dork was incapable of noticing that. When he turned back, she had already moved and started to nose at his underside. The feel of her breath alone was enough to bring his friend out of hiding. There was no stopping the inevitable, he knew, so he slowly moved around to carefully mount her. “What if I mess up? Or miss?” the man questioned, second guessing himself. “Will you still love me if I'm no good at this?” It was probably too late to worry now, given the fact that he held his forelimbs atop her frame already, but the questions were very serious to him.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Her being close down here was something that seemed to coach Kove on. A spark of excitement rushed through her from her groin to her toes when she felt Kove's weight on her back. Her ears turned back to listen to him what ever he might me saying. She eventually turned her head when Kove wasn't doing anything. The moment she saw he mate being so insecure Scarlett stepped forward, so Kove would be basically slipping of her back. The girl turned and then licked over Kove's muzzle in a lovingly manner. "I'm in heat for a whole week, 7 days more or less. I think we have plenty of time to do it as as often as we want until we are experts at it! I mean we are mated we can even do this when I am not in heat, you know?," she chuckled and then nudged him kindly.

Scarlett might have been kind and happy-go-lucky nature but she didn't shy away from sex. The red eyed female had actually thought a lot about it lately. She just never found a guy that liked her that much until she mated Kove. "It is my first time too. So if we totally fail at it then we just go again and learn from our mistakes. And I will always love you, Kove. Silly man. I actually would love you a lot more if you would try because I am close to licking myself in frustration," Scarlett admitted. Her body was doing weird things to her. But now she didn't have to be alone in a den and be scared about which male might do something to her. No this time she had a male she could go to.  

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just when the man had believed himself to be ready, albeit nervous as hell, he felt the albino pulling away from him. Confused as ever, he didn't even attempt to pull her back to him, he simply allowed his front paws to make contact with the ground once again. Though he hadn't done a single thing yet, he was still worried over whether he had, mistakenly, done something incorrect without knowing it. Scarlett's heat had his mind in a haze, as did they way she was acting, so to him it currently seemed reasonable that he could have done something wrong without even realizing it. Never would he have guessed that her pulling away was more so out of concern for him and how he was feeling, rather than over anything he may or may not have done. Once she licked over his muzzle, the way she did it told him he was not currently in the wrong, and that his suspicions were false. For that he was thankful, and even returned the gesture, but couldn't help but pull his ears back slightly in response to her words. A sheepish smile passed over his face, the expression one that would probably never match with his features correctly. “I did not think of that,” Kove said, some light humor in his voice to compliment her chuckles.

Kove was actually glad to hear it was her first time as well, since it meant that they would have both only ever belonged to one another. That lifted his spirits, but he was still worried about harming her. The albino was a small, and fairly fragile, wolf, after all. Little did he know that she had actually grown stronger since back when they first met—though he really should have known since it was a bit stupid of him to think otherwise. Everyone seemed to get stronger over time in the Wilds, but the Inuit man seemed to be the last one to know that. Swallowing his nerves, for like the umpteenth time now mind you, he gave his lover a gentle nudge. “Alright,” he started. “I'll try. Wouldn't want you getting too frustrated.” Kove gave her a soft grin and another light nudge to her side before going around to her hind once more. “Are you really ready for this?”
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett had to chuckle at Kove's sheepish smile. He was looking rather adorable like that. She could tell what he was thinking. Yes, definitely more sex than this one time. Scarlett laughed a bit at that and then just nodded in reply that there would be many times this week they would be very close to one other. Yet Kove was once more asking and making sure she wanted this. Scarlett wished he would just do it and get over with. She wanted him badly, was her scent not enough? "Yes, Kove. Yesss. Do it," she encouraged, raising her tail a bit to give him another sneak preview of where she wanted him to go to.

She wanted to tease him and have him chase her but that was something that she could so later. Scarlett wanted Kove now, needed Kove now. This was her chance on being a mother. Later they could play chase and do other things. Scarlett made sure her footing was right and had a good grip. Kove was bigger than her though if she was really really honest she loved the weight on her back. Normally she would be flustered when thinking that but not now.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Fading here.

It had seemed right to ask her first, just in case his hesitation had been off-putting. He didn't want to force her into anything she didn't want, even though it was quite clear what she wanted. He wondered, for a moment, if it was just her heat talking and driving her to act differently, but then ruled it to be a combination of that and her actual desires. Kove knew she wished to be a mother, she'd said so herself, and he wouldn't mind becoming a litter—even if there was a huge chance he would end up accidentally losing the children on occasion. Still, no matter what happened, they would still love one another, but starting a family seemed to truly seal the deal. The idea of it, anyways. The Inuit was uncertain, slightly, but not so much as to put off the inevitable any longer. He feared the possibility of unintentionally harming her, but his mind was slowly coming around to how low of a possibility that truly was.

Alright,” he murmured to her, now both nervous and excited. The man drew himself closer to her, before he mounted her situated himself. Instincts told him what to do, as one's might often do. Not wanting to stress out his lover any further, he got to work with his man-thing, unknowingly planting the seed that would grow into what was known as parenthood.