Ouroboros Spine I had a violin somewhere, I was gonna play it all sarcastically
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
It took time, but they made it to the shore. Tonravik dragged the beast 'til the waters no longer touched it, and she answered Iqniqs question as she always seemed to: action. The leader dug in. Although she had not been starved, a meal was a meal, and one did not know in the wild when they would come by their next one. The Spine was many numbers strong now, and so their success was to be expected. Things happened, however. And Tonravik was a survivalist. So she ate, taking her favored part with her. The liver. And once this was removed and devoured, Tonravik shook out her furs howled to the Spine before she darted away, though did not go too far. She found some cover and lay down.

From a distance she observed Iqniq. She rest her head between her forelegs and began to drift into a nap, though her ears shifted to betray how light of a sleeper she was. They had traveled and hunted and traveled some more. Before night fell, she would need to recharge.
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
I'll archive this!

She took her fill, eating as was deemed appropriate of her rank. He lingered until she'd finished and without warning she howled for the rest of the pack and disappeared through the cover of the trees. He stared at her for a moment and watched as her form faded into shadows. She was a strange one.

Hunger over took him and Kerosene lowered over the body to fill his stomach with their prize. If Kroc appeared, he'd step aside as she was the only other above him in this place. If not? He ate anyways and when he'd eaten all he wanted, only then did he disappear.

-fade thread-