Sequoia Coast ~For we have traveled a long way, the ocean is near~
Loner
~Goldenwoman~
15 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
All Welcome 
@Cassian, I hope you don’t mind if I tag ya? :D Let’s say they have made it to the coast and found a resting spot to explore. @Esma, I know this is sudden, but perhaps she could meet up with you since John was with them. She has been searching for him.

They had reached the coast, by a miracle the weather was lovely and the sea winds were not super harsh. She turned to her ever eager traveling partner Cassian, “Look at it,” she said with a smile, “we are here!” “What do you think?”

She stood, her nose facing the large expanse of water known as the sea. Her tail softly wagging! It was a different sea than she was used to, grayish sand lined the shores whereas most beaches where she came from were rocky with little to no soft warm sand. She smelled the ground, picking up the sea scents… and other wolf’s scents beside her’s and Cass’s. She looked around, was someone here before her? Could it be her brother’s scent? It had been so long, would she even recognize him if she ran into him?

If anything, what if he wasn’t here? Though she pushed this to the back of her mind, it would be fine. She had her travel buddy, and they got along well. She enjoyed his company and knew the feeling was likewise.

It looked like prey near here was a little scarce and far few in between. Fortunately they had fueled up sometime beforehand. Reaching the beach felt good, but this was only one part of the journey.
~A heart full of love~
Loner
45 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
The coast.

There wasn’t a cloud in sight where the sky reigned. It was just two golden wolves, the ocean, and the sun that kissed their pelts. Adah’s enthusiasm was contagious, bright and bubbly as she could be even though they were virtually still strangers to one another. Cassian saw her smile and mimicked it then took some seconds to mull over the woman’s question. What did he think?

“I think…”

A second passed by, a gust of wind pressing itself through the man’s fur before ending with the latter half of his thought.

“...that it’s pretty.”

A simple enough statement, but one that Cassian truly did believe in. When the man came to reality, Cassian was born in a vast expanse of lush green. There’d been a pond, the trails of scattered prey, an irony scent that dripped its jagged path down his maw, and forests lined with foreign scents at the time. Now, he knew they were packs, and that was likely what Adah was sniffing for right now. That, and any sign of her brother. While she sniffed, Cassian sat down. The trek here wore its weight on the man’s paws and any moment that they could simply relax and enjoy the moments for what they were was one that held its weight tilted towards his favor.

“Hey, Adah, what’s Canada like? You said you came from there, right? I don’t know what it’s like. All I really know is the place where I was…”

Where he was…what? Cassian blinked, trailing off as a numbness tore its merciless path through the man’s psyche. Brown, murky eyes widened the slightest bit before the creases formed by it waned and they returned back to their normal, resting position.

“...huh? What was I saying?” Tilting his head to the right, Cassian soon after lied down fully into the sand. It was so warm! It was like a bed full of warm meals! “Oh well! It doesn’t matter anyways, I think. Do you think there’s food under this warm stuff?”
Loner
~Goldenwoman~
15 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
She looked to him, as he was thinking…. What was he thinking? He wasn’t quite readable at first, but she sensed that he was at ease. He smiled, her enthusiasm being contagious she assumed.

He had said, simply, it’s pretty. She agree wholeheartedly, it was truly a pretty sight. Nothing like her home pack. Did it match anything he was familiar with? Perhaps where he was raised? She was curious, though did not press as this was a peaceful moment for each of them, though strangers still.

He sat down, letting his body have comfort. Yes, it was a very long journey, so she joined him and relished in a warm sandy-ish grassy seat. She would watch little things scatter under the sound, then turned her attention back to him. Canada? He was wondering about her home territory where she and John had grown up.

“Cold, it was cold most of the year.” She continued, “though we would have some pleasant temperatures in the spring. Not usually too cold. We also have more daylight than in the winter.” True as it was, Canada was dark most of the winter, sundown coming earlier.

“Would you like to talk about where you remember? I’m sure you’d like Canada, though where I am from is very northwest of these land borders. It’s a good trip, more than three days.” His face changed, almost to a deep thinking state. Was he having a flashback of some sort? Should she have not said anything or even asked about his home?
~A heart full of love~