How to put images in my profile?
36 Posts
Ooc —
I saw a code that said: [img] link [/img] earlier and I've tried just using the link for the images but it only pops up as a link and not an actual picture, so how do you put images in your profile?
I am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
That is the correct code. You would need the right url though. What image are you trying to stick in your profile? It should end with .png or .jpg or something like that.

[Image: avatar_3359.jpg]

See?
36 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, I've been trying to us images from Google images. Would you happen to know where the best place to get the right ones would be?
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
You can use google images. Just find an image you want to use, right click it, and select "copy image address", and then you can paste the url wherever. :)
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
You can also right click, "Save picture as..." and save the photo to your computer, then upload it to your own personal image hosting account. I strongly recommend Imgur myself! That way, you'll always have a copy of the image file even if the original source goes kaput.
36 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks! Turns out I wasn't using the right url and you can't have any spaces in the code :P silly me