i got my mind made up and i can't let go.
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess
[size=x-small]OOC: Last post from me, unless she wants help dragging it back.[/size]

"No, go right ahead and take the leftovers," he replied, fighting back another yawn. The small game in the area was plentiful enough that he didn't have to worry about going hungry. "I can take care of myself, don't you worry."

"Do you need help getting it back?" He questioned. If she didn't need him, he'd say his goodbyes and go search out a comfy spot for a good long nap.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley have him a skeptical look when he refused his share of the kill. Another wolf maybe would've argued against his wishes, but Fin wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to play the hero bringing such a large kill home. She's have to inspect it to see if any of Koda's scent was distinguishable on it still so that she could perhaps take credit for bringing the doe down on her own. He had already declined the invitation to join the pack, so who would he need to impress?

"Nah, I've got it. We're not too far," Fin replied. She could get it near enough to the Plateau that they could hear her calling them out into the flatlands to come feast. She'd make Perry, Finn and Dante carry back what was leftover. Best part, no bitch ass fox would ever get to touch it, except for maybe the one Peregrine regularly fondled.

After sharing with Koda a wolfy good bye, she set to her task, imagining all of the praise that would shortly be lavished upon her.