Dragoncrest Cliffs ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch
Sapphique
Beryl
161 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
a long wistfulness was growing in chani. suzu had gone away with etienne. the sea-girl was still unsure of exactly why, but it didn't matter. 
over time, this ache became a draw. she hadn't left sapphique for a long time, and wanderlust became the veil for this downing sensation chani couldn't articulate.
she kicked a small conch shell along the sand of siren's bay, consumed by thoughts that all seemed to urge her away from the ocean cliffs, if just for a time.
Sapphique
NPC
8 Posts
Ooc — twin
chani was a mystery to cheri. she was like a cool older cousin more than a sibling, the kind you make fun of but secretly wished you could swap lives with. she watches the elder girl from the cover of tall reeds for a time before deciding to approach, loping down the worn path to the seaside.
ey! kisa w'ap fè? she all but screeches, careening to a sudden stop a few yards behind her sister, tongue sliding out from between her lips in a burst of exhaustion. not to be knocked down so quickly, her pace slows to a trudge as she slithers closer, gaze narrowed in curious judgment.
you be lookin' ugly today. ki pwoblèm ou?
Sapphique
Beryl
161 Posts
Ooc — ebony
chani almost shot back that cheri looked like her daddy, which was bad enough. but some semblance of maturity stayed the biting tongue, and she pulled a wry face at her little sister's insult. "an' you be lookin' ugly every day, manje sab."
crimson paw ruffled the soft beige ears; chani sighed and flopped down, staring out to sea once more. she passed the shell to cheri. "i feel like i should be leavin'. somet'in' inside been tellin' me to go." not that the literal fetus knew anything about it. just nice to say it aloud.