Boartusk Heights pintura rojo
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
96 Posts
Ooc — bon
All Welcome 
despite her banishment from the den, reyna remained in high spirits. she halted briefly in her trail as the pained cry of scoria pushing her remaining children out into the world panged out from the little hut prepared for them. the lingering ringing of it served a reminder to the expecting vampiress of what is to come. tired already from the walk, reyna is eager to reach the comfort of her chamber even as her pregnant belly weighs down a body perhaps unprepared for labor.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!
Pledged
La Muerte
14 Posts
Ooc — Kai
My Queen, oh, how Fli hated those words, but nonetheless, a perfect prince he must become. He'd brought the finest of hare, a brilliant sandy pelt not unlike that of a pale gold. 

The silver king of mountains no longer present brought it down. I am afraid this is what I can offer on the spur of the moment.

Information, perhaps?
XP (0/200)
HP: 15/15

STR: 3
DEX: 3
CON: 2
WIS: 2
INT: 1
CHA: 2
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
96 Posts
Ooc — bon
the mountain nobleman — for in her eyes he was no longer king — approaches with a gift.
thank you. she says with a hushed, strained voice. the rabbit's pelt would be harvested. it would make a fine bag, reyna is careful with where she first sinks her teeth onto for that reason. hashut and scoria have given birth. the queen shares the wonderful news to the man with a smile, licking her chops to savor the last of the rabbit's fresh blood before properly tearing into it. she's having more at this moment too. exciting isn't it?
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte!